United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2007, 07:54 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Not really at the races last night.

Ah well looks like we'll have to settle for winning the double and ruining Chelseas season.

Unread 03-05-2007, 07:59 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Ah well looks like we'll have to settle for winning the double and ruining Chelseas season.
At the moment mate I'd just take the league but I have a horrible feeling the wheels are about to come off starting Saturday.

Unread 03-05-2007, 07:59 AM
shyteds

We were out played and out classed last night, just as we have done to many a team over the years. Not the end of the world.
It hurts but a nice way to bounce back would be winning the title at the council house.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:01 AM
elephantstone

we will beat City by 2 goals on saturday regardless of what Chelse do at the Emirates. The £#%&!ers havent scored at Eastlands since New years day and they have lost their engine in Barton.

We will £#%&! them over

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:01 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
At the moment mate I'd just take the league but I have a horrible feeling the wheels are about to come off starting Saturday.

Jesus Whalers you are one seriously committed doomlord. We'll win on Satdee and win the title on Sunday.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:02 AM
dakpul

league is in the bag, no doubt about that, the cup will depend on having evra, vidic and rio fully fit.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
we will beat Saturday by 2 goals on saturday regardless of what Chelse do at the Emirates. The £#%&!ers havent scored at Eastlands since New years day and they have lost their engine in Barton.

We will £#%&! them over
COnsidering we have the Keystone cops in defence I'm not that confident about keeping a clean sheet. Which we'll need IMO.

Fergie will tinker with the line up. Richardson, Smith/Saha in, perhaps even Eagles. Not that confident I'm afraid.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:04 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpul
league is in the bag, no doubt about that, the cup will depend on having evra, vidic and rio fully fit.
Agree with the second bit.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:06 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
COnsidering we have the Keystone cops in defence I'm not that confident about keeping a clean sheet. Which we'll need IMO.

Fergie will tinker with the line up. Richardson, Smith/Saha in, perhaps even Eagles. Not that confident I'm afraid.
Vidic will play and I think Rio will be back as he is in training. Push Brown to right back and O'shea to left back and leave Heinze back at Carrington as he is a £#%&!ing liability. His distribution and positional play was shocking last, £#%&!ing woeful.

dakpul

Quote:
Agree with the second bit.
we won't lose 2 more league games.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Which one of their £#%&!wit forwards do you think will score and how are their @#%&!wit defenders gonna stop us? Down with gloom.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Whalefish

I'd stick Evra back in if he's fit but not 100% sure. Failing that O'Shea will do.

I don't mind Kieran starting as I expect Giggsy to be rested but apart from that I'd like to think the midfield will remain Scholes, Ronnie and Carrick with Rooney and one from Smith/Saha up front.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I hope they pick themselves up I really do but I wouldn't be able to. Absolutely £#%&!ing sick.
On the biggest stage and with all the talk United were just pushed out of the way and laughed at by every £#%&!ing ABU piece of shit on the planet.

Three £#%&!ing nil. I'm still in shock.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Which one of their £#%&!wit forwards do you think will score and how are their @#%&!wit defenders gonna stop us? Down with gloom.
The little Brummie. Super Dunne will turn in a MOTM performance.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:09 AM
Zorg

Quote:
we will beat Saturday by 2 goals on saturday
Not sure about that, Saturday might be shit but they are due a win. They're not as good as Wednesday though.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:12 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Not sure about that, Saturday might be shit but they are due a win. They're not as good as Wednesday though.
cheers for pulling us up on that you seem a right laugh

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:13 AM
dakpul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Sheffield?

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Good news is we were able to rest a number of players last night. Carrick, Scholes and Fletcher for example.

Unread 03-05-2007, 08:16 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
The little Brummie. Super Dunne will turn in a MOTM performance.
HA HA HA!

Unread 03-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Argentina

Quote:
we will beat City by 2 goals on saturday regardless of what Chelse do at the Emirates. The £#%&!ers havent scored at Eastlands since New years day and they have lost their engine in Barton.

We will £#%&! them over
So arent they due a goal...and a sterling performance?
Closed Thread