United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-07-2017, 08:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

There's a new sheriff in town, no need to be salty.

Up your game, consider it a challenge, follow me on twitter.
Turn
On
Notifications

Unread 08-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Crumps

Don't think there's many people that Wouldn't swap the last few weeks of their life for Marlo's tbh.

Unread 08-07-2017, 08:08 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Don't think there's many people that Wouldn't swap the last few weeks of their life for Marlo's tbh.
Well there's at least one.

Unread 08-07-2017, 08:25 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Well there's at least one.

Pleased for him if that's what he wants to do.

I don't want to hang around with two rich 24 year olds in The States.

Unread 08-07-2017, 08:48 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
What a bitter post. I can't imagine any poster of Marlo' s generation (or younger) not bringing up the fact that he's been on holiday with our two most expensive signings. Shiiiiet, the only person on here I don't think would mention it would be Stoney.
Totally. really don't get the hate towards marls - him bragging about it a bit on here is just wum bait. But like you say, why shouldn't he brag - it's pretty braggable stuff if you're into that sort of thing.

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:46 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

Pleased for him if that's what he wants to do.

I don't want to hang around with two rich 24 year olds in The States.
Depends on the gender tbf

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Totally. really don't get the hate towards marls - him bragging about it a bit on here is just wum bait. But like you say, why shouldn't he brag - it's pretty braggable stuff if you're into that sort of thing.
Nail on head. When I see a new thread by Marlo at minimum I'll smirk because the saltiness inside is just

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
And it's totally him, been proved over and over again...

Some of us on the gram.

Such a journey...

Heros fade.
Closed Thread