Unread 14-02-2017, 10:56 AM
marlo

Default rashford is stalling on his new deal because he wants more minutes

the nerve of this bastard....
wouldnt get any more minutes at any of the top 6 clubs

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/rashfor...w-man-utd-deal

Unread 14-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Jethro

He signed a new contract last Spring you £#%&!ing melt.

Unread 14-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Whip Hubley

Ah yes teamtalk, that most reliable of reporting websites

Crumps

Has had plenty of time this season. Bit of second season syndrome, should be used as Martial and Zlatan's understudy. No need to rush the lad.

dragflick

Played more minutes than Mkhi, Martial, Lingard and Rooney.

Very strange hate you have for the lad tbh. Absolute state of a story.

Unread 14-02-2017, 11:06 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Ah yes teamtalk, that most reliable of reporting websites
It's from The Times.

Interesting though that the articles just repeat the lack of minutes %@#$&!s as if it's true.

Surely it's lack of playing time as a striker. Can't imagine Rashford already thinks he should play every single game.

Unread 14-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Bunker Buster

There's is no way Rashford thinks he should be starting every game.....

He knows the club, its history, its traditions...

Unread 14-02-2017, 11:11 AM
hopkins

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

one look at welbeck should show him he's at the right place

Unread 14-02-2017, 11:21 AM
Harri Jaffa

Anyone else think Rashford didn't want to buy one of Marlos watches or something

Something about a £#%&!er being scorned anyway

Unread 14-02-2017, 11:44 AM
puressence

new deal 6 months ago ..

Unread 14-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Tumescent Throb

you just know rashford is reading this and scratching his head about who the £#%&! marlo is

Unread 14-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Anyone else think Rashford didn't want to buy one of Marlos watches or something

Something about a £#%&!er being scorned anyway
Definitely

Unread 14-02-2017, 12:31 PM
marlo

I actually saw rashford In a club with rooney a about 2 months ago and he was cool so it's nothing personal...

Unread 14-02-2017, 12:36 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I actually saw rashford In a club with rooney a about 2 months ago and he was cool so it's nothing personal...
Good to know

Unread 14-02-2017, 12:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
did someone tell you who they were?

Unread 14-02-2017, 12:43 PM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

"he gets us la"

Unread 14-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Ker £#%&!ing ringe

You're such a #@&%!

Unread 14-02-2017, 12:49 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
What did Dean Gaffney say though?

Unread 14-02-2017, 12:53 PM
ZiggyStardust

Shock horror it's a nothing story
He only signed a new deal at the start of the season ffs

No surprise marlo was all over it though

Quote:
Marcus Rashford is not stalling over a new Manchester United contract and is completely happy at the club.

Reports on Tuesday morning suggested Rashford was unhappy about his lack of game-time at the club this season and believes he has gone backwards under Jose Mourinho, but M.E.N. Sport understands the striker is not even negotiating a new deal.

Rashford, 19, only signed a new four-year contract in May and is believed to have recently purchased a new Cheshire home with his family.

The England international has started 17 games under Jose Mourinho and made an additional 14 substitute appearances, scoring six goals.

Rashford was replaced by Anthony Martial in the starting line-up for Saturday's visit of Watford but had started the previous four fixtures in three competitions.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's arrival has limited Rashford to just four starts up front and he has played the majority of the campaign on the left flank, performing influentially in the wins over Hull, Middlesbrough and West Ham.

The only Premier League match Rashford started as the centre forward was in the November draw with Arsenal, when Ibrahimovic was suspended. His three other outings as the No.9 have come when Mourinho rested the 35-year-old Swede.

Rashford has not scored a league goal since September 24 and has only netted against Championship club Reading in the last four months, but Mourinho spoke effusively about the academy graduate on Friday.

"He said something the other day that made me really happy," Mourinho said. "He says he is learning so much in the technical meetings and training sessions so I think his future will be brilliant. His present is good and we need him.

"I’m always happy with Marcus Rashford's contribution. He is one of those players that when he is on the pitch he tries when he always gives something.

"I know that last season under no pressure, last season in front of the goal, the goal was bigger. I know this season the expectations are higher, the pressure is higher and the goal is smaller. He is missing some chances he’s not scoring as many goals as he could because he gets lots of playing time on the pitch.

"But it is absolutely natural in the second year after a season of explosion, then the expectation and everything changes. He is not anymore the surprise kid, the player everyone respects that everyone knows and everyone knows the qualities. It is normal he is in this period of transition where he is still a kid but not the new kid in town anymore.

"I think next season will be very, very good for Marcus because this season he is getting experience at this level of responsibility of being a professional player at a club like Manchester United.

"So I am really happy with Marcus that is why every match since the start of the season he is there, either on the bench or in the line-up coming on for the last 30, the last 20 or the last ten."
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....hford-12601097

Unread 14-02-2017, 12:53 PM
jem

can't believe the times says he is being kept wide/out by ibra's excellent form.

he's being kept out by mourinho sucking the lazy, old statue's #@&%!, however he plays.
Closed Thread