United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
are you seriously saying mourinho left a legacy at chelsea?
What you mean by signing players like didier drogba, ashley cole and making john terry captain. All of whom would go on to win everything with the club? Nah.

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Must have imagined that loftus-cheek bloke then.
£#%&! me sparkles, lotus £#%&!ing cheek

your mate Welbz was a bigger success - in fact Luke Chadwick was a bigger success

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
£#%&! me sparkles, lotus £#%&!ing cheek

your mate Welbz was a bigger success - in fact Luke Chadwick was a bigger success
I didn't say he'd been a success did I? But if you're talking facts - it's a £#%&!ing fact. "Didn't play a single youth player..."

Er, he did. You're wrong.

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
I didn't say he'd been a success did I? But if you're talking facts - it's a £#%&!ing fact. "Didn't play a single youth player..."

Er, he did. You're wrong.
Don't be £#%&!ing silly

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Don't be £#%&!ing silly
Either way, i don't care. The season is virtually over now thank god so i don't have to suffer people making excuses for van gaal much longer.

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Either way, i don't care. The season is virtually over now thank god so i don't have to suffer people making excuses for van gaal much longer.

Fair enough but lotus £#%&!ing cheek

Until next season, anyways

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:11 PM
hopkins

compare this weak talk to his opening salvo

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....anager-7449303

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:19 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
compare this weak talk to his opening salvo

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....anager-7449303

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:24 PM
dunk

Definitely expect too much from the current group of shit@#%&!s.

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
What you mean by signing players like didier drogba, ashley cole and making john terry captain. All of whom would go on to win everything with the club? Nah.
you're talking about abromovich's legacy there, not mourinho's.

i'm not sure mourinho's training methods were retained. not sure a single player came through the club while he was there either.

he made terry captain when desailly retired. it was hardly £#%&!ing rocket science. he'd played next to desailly for years.

mourinho instilled a winning mentality. he's a great manager when things are going well. he falls out with people though, and seems to hold a grudge. he hasn't built much of a legacy anywhere. his methods have never been retained after he's left as far as i'm aware.

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
you're talking about abromovich's legacy there, not mourinho's.

i'm not sure mourinho's training methods were retained. not sure a single player came through the club while he was there either.

he made terry captain when desailly retired. it was hardly £#%&!ing rocket science. he'd played next to desailly for years.

mourinho instilled a winning mentality. he's a great manager when things are going well. he falls out with people though, and seems to hold a grudge. he hasn't built much of a legacy anywhere. his methods have never been retained after he's left as far as i'm aware.
Well there you go. That's his legacy then isn't it. He turned Chelsea from also-rans into serial winners.

Don't want any of that here though. Far better to be 'moral' champions by finishing 5th and being laughed at.

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:40 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Well there you go. That's his legacy then isn't it. He turned Chelsea from also-rans into serial winners.

Don't want any of that here though. Far better to be 'moral' champions by finishing 5th and being laughed at.
£#%&!ing hell sparky you are nearly as boring as watching United

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
£#%&!ing hell sparky you are nearly as boring as watching United
Put me on ignore then. Or better yet, regale us with another riveting story about your 'homes under the hammer' style house renovation.

£#%&!ing oxygen thief.

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:52 PM
75Red

It's going to be total £#%&!ing carnage on here this time next week if he's still here

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:54 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Definitely expect too much from the current group of shit@#%&!s.
he bought quite a few of them

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:56 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Put me on ignore then. Or better yet, regale us with another riveting story about your 'homes under the hammer' style house renovation.

£#%&!ing oxygen thief.
I'm surprised you haven't topped yourself with all the negativity you spout on here, you must be on the verge of a breakdown

I prefer my junior football threads tbh.

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

well fair enough, but it never lasts - 2 years at porto, 2 at chelsea really, then 1 at inter, then 1 at real, 1 at chelsea again - his career legacy is that he's a short term fix. he'd be a top class managerial consultant ;-}

Unread 18-05-2016, 01:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
he bought quite a few of them
Not saying he didn't..

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
well fair enough, but it never lasts - 2 years at porto, 2 at chelsea really, then 1 at inter, then 1 at real, 1 at chelsea again - his career legacy is that he's a short term fix. he'd be a top class managerial consultant ;-}
One might argue it did last. Chelsea have won more trophies in the last 10 years than Manchester United.

Even so, isn't that how football club's should be? They should be able to change managers and not have the entire place implode because the whole institution was utterly beholden to one man.
Closed Thread