United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2007, 02:39 PM
dodger

Saha is a doubt for Saturday, one kick to many accoring to fergie. I was amzed by how much he was getting kicked. There was one point when Saha was fouled every time he had the ball. No mention of it from anybdy until Fergie brought it up.

Unread 28-02-2007, 03:07 PM
jem

Default saha

was fouled a lot... could have had a pen if he was a diver, too. but he did bring a lot of it on himself by keeping the ball and trying to wriggle away from three men every time. if he'd released the ball a bit quicker, he'd have been kicked less.

and to be fair to howard webb... he did give saha an endless series of free kicks. he probably should have put bikey out of his misery a lot sooner, though.

Unread 28-02-2007, 03:12 PM
MUFC One Love

Saha should start he is more of a threat.

Unread 28-02-2007, 03:23 PM
florentino ariza

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
was fouled a lot... could have had a pen if he was a diver, too. but he did bring a lot of it on himself by keeping the ball and trying to wriggle away from three men every time. if he'd released the ball a bit quicker, he'd have been kicked less.

and to be fair to howard webb... he did give saha an endless series of free kicks. he probably should have put bikey out of his misery a lot sooner, though.
I refer you to my assessment of Saha on the Fletcher thread

You musn't have been at the game from your assessment

Unread 28-02-2007, 03:34 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by florentino ariza
I refer you to my assessment of Saha on the Fletcher thread

You musn't have been at the game from your assessment
you must be reading more into my assessment than was there. I saw your comment on the fletch thread.... you're not wrong (yes, it was all I could do to stop myself giving you good rep for it)..... it was clear from watching on tv (let's not start that silly argument again). it doesn't change the fact that he hung onto the ball too much. and it certainly wasn't only due to the lack of movement around him - plenty of times he ran into trouble instead of finding space for himself. and did saha and richardson have an agreement not to pass to each other?
Closed Thread