Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-09-2010, 06:16 PM
rafabio

Default Re: Hargreaves in 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I missed out the 'in January' from my question
Nope. From Jan 1st to Jan 31st, you can use any number of players, home-grown or not. But from Jan 31st till end of season, same rules as of now will exist.

Unread 01-09-2010, 06:18 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstu7
can someone put our 25 up then
As said, every player on united's books, barring those on loan, are eligible. No player has been excluded

Unread 01-09-2010, 06:20 PM
MUFC One Love

The club will keep Hargreaves in the squad for the next 5 years even if he has a leg amputated. We can't buy a replacement then, can we?!

Unread 01-09-2010, 06:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The club will keep Hargreaves in the squad for the next 5 years even if he has a leg amputated. We can't buy a replacement then, can we?!
I don't know, how much do replacement legs cost?

Unread 01-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Grimson

Why would we waste a spot on a player who isn't going to play? This just takes up a spot another player could have taken. which loser will bite?

Unread 01-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Cream

does anyone believe he'll play football ever again, I mean even in his backgarden?

Unread 01-09-2010, 06:51 PM
forzagarza

Surprised Fergie didn't try and sell the 25th spot to one of the members of Boyzone or one of his cross dressing friends.

Unread 01-09-2010, 06:52 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
does anyone believe he'll play football ever again, I mean even in his backgarden?
The grass in his back garden has a shit perm so it's not even possible to play there.

Unread 01-09-2010, 06:53 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Why would we waste a spot on a player who isn't going to play? This just takes up a spot another player could have taken. which loser will bite?
was close, very close!

Unread 01-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
was close, very close!

Unread 01-09-2010, 07:04 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
As said, every player on united's books, barring those on loan, are eligible. No player has been excluded
thank £#%&! olly gill has made it, was up all night worrying

Unread 01-09-2010, 07:47 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
thank £#%&! olly gill has made it, was up all night worrying
Should have just looked up his d.o.b tbf and you could have slept soundly like me.

Unread 01-09-2010, 07:49 PM
dunk

Tbf to Hargreaves, it's a £#%&! of a commute from his new place of residence in the USA to get to training and games.

Unread 02-09-2010, 09:33 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Tbf to Hargreaves, it's a £#%&! of a commute from his new place of residence in the USA to get to training and games.
I heard he was back in carrington

Unread 02-09-2010, 10:07 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I heard he was back in carrington
What a shit place to live. With all that money, you would think he'd find somewhere decent.

Seriously though, when and where did you hear that? The last mention he got, that I'm aware of, was when he returned to America in July

Antonin, take those 2 out and put in the twins and Smalling, does it look better now?

Unread 02-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Sullingtons

our most important midfielder

Unread 02-09-2010, 10:10 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
our most impotent midfielder
Fixed.

Unread 02-09-2010, 10:31 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
What a shit place to live. With all that money, you would think he'd find somewhere decent.

Seriously though, when and where did you hear that? The last mention he got, that I'm aware of, was when he returned to America in July

Antonin, take those 2 out and put in the twins and Smalling, does it look better now?
Sure it was on the radio yesterday, maybe I was dreaming

Unread 02-09-2010, 10:35 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Still not sure about Smaling tbh, looks a good athlete but very raw as a defender. As well you know, I wish Rafael was stating at RB so yes, replacing the Stoke reserve with him would give that squad a better look. Fabio is injured almost as much as Hargo.

Unread 02-09-2010, 10:44 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Still not sure about Smaling tbh, looks a good athlete but very raw as a defender. As well you know, I wish Rafael was stating at RB so yes, replacing the Stoke reserve with him would give that squad a better look. Fabio is injured almost as much as Hargo.
Well, we will have to find places within the 25 for those 3, as well as Obertan Welbeck, Cleverley, Macheda and others over the course of the next year or so. So selling the likes of de Laet and Gibson now, or releasing Hargreaves and replacing them with other players that must be in the 25 would just create problems next summer. It's going to be more difficult to sell players, and there is a fair chance that transfer fees will drop as well, so no point in bringing in players that you don't want long term now.
Closed Thread