United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:16 AM
Grimson

Default Re: It's the big one tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Playing the same 3 teams all the time must be shite.

Why don't they just merge the divisions?

Might've been a psychological thing, your team just not quite ready to make the step up?
Yeah we definitely just shit it out. Everyone was really nervous beforehand. Normally people turn up 10 minutes before kickoff, but tonight they were all there an hour early, going through a serious warmup....that was a bad sign.

There had been 6 teams in the division, but just before the season started, two of them joined a different league. Playing at Randall's Island - which has a prison and a voluntary mental health facility (crazy house) and nothing else - is not a big draw. Every few games out there, we'll hear sirens going off and then a few minutes later, helicopters swarming overhead, shining spotlights around....

Just about everything about this league is a joke, but tbh it's the most fun I've ever had playing football. It just reminds you that even at its most ridiculous, it's a brilliant game.

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:49 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
No wonder you lost if the keepers taking corners and free kicks.Yanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Dear: SLOPPY,

Thank you for your contribution to this thread. We read it with interest, but I'm afraid it is not what we're looking for right now.

Please do feel free to submit again in future.

Regards,

OP
ouch.
i was going to make a similar joke to sloppy, perhaps with a chilavert reference or something.

glad i didn't now, slops got slapped the £#%&! down.

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Ginners

brutal from grimson. sloppys gonna wish he just posted a gif after that.
Closed Thread