United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Stickman

Default Re: 'Arry goes mental

Harrys alright.

Was always very complimentary of Ronaldo when every other @#%&! grudged giving him any praise. (pre WC 2006)

Unread 31-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
his sides play decent football

he's always worth listening to

he kept city out of the champions league last year

power to his elbow says i
I'm not surprised harry told him to £#%&!off. reporters tend to be condescending towards him with this "owoight awwy, you owld spiv ya! Look at you, eh - managing clubs in your own cheeky way." He's a top manager is redknapp and deserves a bit more respect I think.

Unread 31-08-2010, 01:05 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm not surprised harry told him to £#%&!off. reporters tend to be condescending towards him with this "owoight awwy, you owld spiv ya! Look at you, eh - managing clubs in your own cheeky way." He's a top manager is redknapp and deserves a bit more respect I think.
he gets treated like that, because he £#%&!ing acts like that...

he plays the wide boy... what more does he expect? Fergie doesn't behave like that and so you'd never find a reporter talking to him like that...

the @#%&!.

Unread 31-08-2010, 01:06 PM
red @rmy

Jack Douglas > Harry

Unread 31-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
he gets treated like that, because he £#%&!ing acts like that...

he plays the wide boy... what more does he expect? Fergie doesn't behave like that and so you'd never find a reporter talking to him like that...

the @#%&!.
How does he 'act like that'? Does he bowl into interviews with a cheesecutter on with a load of 'tom foolery' lining the inside of his jackets? "Owoight mate, you want a gowld chain, bruv?"

It's %@#$&!s. It's an image purportrated by the media. I'm not surprised he gets £#%&!ed off.

They don't walk into interviews with Capello and go "eeeeeeh, wassa matter you, eh! Why your team no winna de football? You in the mafia?"

Unread 31-08-2010, 01:13 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
How does he 'act like that'? Does he bowl into interviews with a cheesecutter on with a load of 'tom foolery' lining the inside of his jackets? "Owoight mate, you want a gowld chain, bruv?"

It's %@#$&!s. It's an image purportrated by the media. I'm not surprised he gets £#%&!ed off.

They don't walk into interviews with Capello and go "eeeeeeh, wassa matter you, eh! Why your team no winna de football? You in the mafia?"
Harry traded off the 'happy do lucky, jack the lad' image for years. 'Friend of the journalist, always ready with a quip and a good quote'....the smarmy £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Now he's in the CL he want a bit of respect....he's a £#%&!ing #@&%! and I'll say it again, I really hope the inland revenue continue with their investigations.

Unread 31-08-2010, 01:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Harrys alright.

Was always very complimentary of Ronaldo when every other @#%&! grudged giving him any praise. (pre WC 2006)
Very true. I remember seeing him on that awful Monday night show Sky used to do with all the fans in the studio. They were all ripping into Ronaldo and passed the ball over to Harry with a set up to keep it going, but he wasn't having it - said he thought Ronaldo was fantastic and completely killed the momentum of their little slagfest.

No surprise. As Borsuk says, his teams play good football and he's always encouraged trust in youth and flair players.

Shifty as £#%&!, but in a football sense England could do with a few more managers like him.

Unread 31-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Very true. I remember seeing him on that awful Monday night show Sky used to do with all the fans in the studio. They were all ripping into Ronaldo and passed the ball over to Harry with a set up to keep it going, but he wasn't having it - said he thought Ronaldo was fantastic and completely killed the momentum of their little slagfest.

No surprise. As Borsuk says, his teams play good football and he's always encouraged trust in youth and flair players.

Shifty as £#%&!, but in a football sense England could do with a few more managers like him
that's pretty much how i see it. always liked 'arry.

Unread 31-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Shifty as £#%&!, but in a football sense England could do with a few more managers like him.
Fantastic. I'll bet that killed their xenophobic little rant didn't it.

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:03 PM
jaffo

A friend of mine’s son played for Portsmouth’s Under 12s when Redknapp was there. He never came to watch them once and showed no interest whatsoever in any of the youth teams.

According to my mate he also %@#$&!ed David James for coming to chat with the kids although admittedly it seems hard to believe he could be that much of a @#%&!

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
A friend of mine’s son played for Portsmouth’s Under 12s when Redknapp was there. He never came to watch them once and showed no interest whatsoever in any of the youth teams.
he had a short term job to save them from relegation, dont think anyone expected him to do a wenger tbh

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
he had a short term job to save them from relegation, dont think anyone expected him to do a wenger tbh
you related to the redknapps at all pal?

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
you related to the redknapps at all pal?
on first name terms with jamie but not related unfortunately

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
on first name terms with jamie but not related unfortunately
what does he call you again?

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Ginners

Quote:
what does he call you again?
oi

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
oi
btw wtf is vcash?

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Ginners

Quote:
btw wtf is vcash?
virtual cash

the v is for virtual

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:24 PM
elhombre

Quote:

This:

Quote:
Harry traded off the 'happy do lucky, jack the lad' image for years. 'Friend of the journalist, always ready with a quip and a good quote'....the smarmy £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Now he's in the CL he want a bit of respect....he's a £#%&!ing #@&%! and I'll say it again, I really hope the inland revenue continue with their investigations.
He's a £#%&!ing cockney and as a direct consequence is always chatting shit...

and you would defend him, you lot look after your own... as you keep reminding us in all these cockney ganster films danny dyer and his chums keep appearing in...

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
This:

He's a £#%&!ing cockney and as a direct consequence is always chatting shit...

and you would defend him, you lot look after your own... as you keep reminding us in all these cockney ganster films danny dyer and his chums keep appearing in...

Oh go run off some of that bitter twisted anger, Dr. #@&%!face.

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:28 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Dr. #@&%!face.
Closed Thread