Default Re: Tom Cleverley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
die you hateful arab @#%&!
Erm, WTF????

Unread 27-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Coracao

A season on loan at a Premiership club will be more beneficial than starting games in the carling cup and dead rubbers in europe.

nft

Unread 27-08-2010, 11:19 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
A season on loan at a Premiership club will be more beneficial than starting games in the carling cup and dead rubbers in europe.

nft
Yes but given that he's part of this great bunch of kids Fergie's been bigging up all summer, why would that be the case?

I'd be happy with him starting on Satdee.

Unread 27-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yes but given that he's part of this great bunch of kids Fergie's been bigging up all summer, why would that be the case?

I'd be happy with him starting on Satdee.
Ask Fergie. Not me.

Unread 27-08-2010, 11:22 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Ask Fergie. Not me.
Sorry, thought you were channelling him in that post. It's all bullshit innit.

Unread 27-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Sparky***

"People underestimate the faith we have in our young players here."

Really?...

Unread 27-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Tumescent Throb

signing players from outside the club blocks the path of these lads to the first team whether the kids are sent out on loan or not

it really isn't that complicated

people are raging for new signings they think United desperately needs. Ferguson clearly does not agree.

I'd expect Ferguson to give Evans, Rafael and Hernandez 25 to 30 games each this season. Fabio can hopefully get 10 to 15. Same for Macheda unless Hernandez starts banging them in. Smalling probably won't appear 10 times unless there's a few injuries.

Unread 27-08-2010, 12:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
signing players from outside the club blocks the path of these lads to the first team whether the kids are sent out on loan or not

people are raging for new signings they think United desperately needs. Ferguson clearly does not agree.

I'd expect Ferguson to give Evans, Rafael and Hernandez 25 to 30 games each this season. Fabio can hopefully get 10 to 15. Same for Macheda unless Hernandez starts banging them in. Smalling probably won't appear 10 times unless there's a few injuries.
It's the voice of manutd.com.

Unread 27-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
It's the voice of manutd.com.
if that's what they're saying then they are correct.

people on here and that other site full of £#%&!ing #@&%!s bang on and on and on about how the shit will hit the fan when half the squad retires all at the same time the season before last, i mean last season, er next season...

and yet they bitch like una £#%&!ing stubbs because Ferguson is trying to ensure a smooth transition for those who he sees as some of their potential successors. his call is that they will be best served by going out on loan and playing as much football as possible...

now personally i'm struggling to think of too many cases where this policy has led to the player proving his worth and stepping back into the United fold, so the likes of Welbeck are being challenged from that pov. on the other hand, Pique and Rossi both effectively had a loan spell at United before becoming first teamers elsewhere in recent seasons, so it can still work...

Unread 27-08-2010, 01:09 PM
armchair

We won't have Scholes, the english media want him back so they can properly blame him and rooney for england's wc exit and their previous bad world cup showings.

Unread 27-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

Unread 27-08-2010, 01:26 PM
marlo

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

brilliant.

a proper laugh out moment....

im still laughing now.

Unread 27-08-2010, 01:26 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

not one midfielder mentioned in your post. We've lost the cripple, anderson's still not fit, and loaning out Cleverley. We have not signed a midfielder this summer and it's one position that needed addressing imo.

We can't rely on Giggs and Scholes to play 40+ matches this year

Unread 27-08-2010, 01:30 PM
marlo

sir alex ferguson. oh alex.

we trust these youngsters so much we wont play them.

we always give young players a chance at this club.

Unread 27-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
sir alex ferguson. oh alex.

we trust these youngsters so much we wont play them.

we always give young players a chance at this club.

Unread 27-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

SAFs been spotted taking a spin in his new car.

Ironically, this troupe of unfortunate cyclists had earlier christened themselves; 'United's European Chances'

Unread 27-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
not one midfielder mentioned in your post. We've lost the cripple, anderson's still not fit, and loaning out Cleverley. We have not signed a midfielder this summer and it's one position that needed addressing imo.

We can't rely on Giggs and Scholes to play 40+ matches this year
hargreaves may be £#%&!ed but anderson will return.

which gives us Anderson, Carrick, Gibson, Fletcher and Scholes. Cleverley would likely get a few games either in there or wider, but he'd also be competing with Park, Giggs, Nani and Valencia. On top of that lot there's also Obertan and Bebe to work with atm. Cleverley apparently was a big hit and made good progress at Watford. presumably Ferguson thinks more of the same is the best option?

Unread 27-08-2010, 02:07 PM
dunk

I heard Cleverley has requested the opportunity to go out on loan to gain further experience and game time, rather than picking up the odd chance here and there for United, which is all he would get.

I don't know how true it is, though.

Unread 27-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Withers

Quote:
hargreaves may be £#%&!ed but anderson will return.

which gives us Anderson, Carrick, Gibson, Fletcher and Scholes. Cleverley would likely get a few games either in there or wider, but he'd also be competing with Park, Giggs, Nani and Valencia. On top of that lot there's also Obertan and Bebe to work with atm. Cleverley apparently was a big hit and made good progress at Watford. presumably Ferguson thinks more of the same is the best option?
It's all opinions and I am pretty sure yours are different than mine but nobody denies we have the numbers it's on who you rate out of all those that everybody differs on.

There is only really 5 of those names at present I would want in the team over a period of games. 5 for 4 positions is no where near enough.

Unread 27-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
It's all opinions and I am pretty sure yours are different than mine but nobody denies we have the numbers it's on who you rate out of all those that everybody differs on.

There is only really 5 of those names at present I would want in the team over a period of games. 5 for 4 positions is no where near enough.
yes and no

the point in here is that they are all competition for Cleverley and so he may be best served by going on loan
Closed Thread