United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2010, 03:15 AM
Crumps

Default Re: Odds on Keane getting the sack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
Only me and stoney believe this.

Why all you £#%&!ers are desperate for him to fail, top reds ?
Thought it was the top reds that overlooked him being a bit of a petty @#%&! just because he was a shit hot
footballer once upon a time?

I can never keep up.

Unread 03-09-2010, 03:27 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
joint top after 5 games, 1 draw and 4 wins this season...
4 games. 3 wins and 1 draw

Plus 2 wins in the League Cup

Unread 03-09-2010, 03:30 AM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Thought it was the top reds that overlooked him being a bit of a petty @#%&! just because he was a shit hot
footballer once upon a time?

I can never keep up.
Stick to gassing your cat.

Unread 03-09-2010, 05:23 AM
elephantstone

He will learn more about management at Ipswich than being a yes man behind the scenes of uniteds coaching staff.

Unread 03-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Argentina

He's done good job wherever he's gone.

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:13 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
He's done good job wherever he's gone.
yeah. until he's gone, which hasn't take too long usually.

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:23 AM
magic_cantona

Great player.Love the guy.

Just because he doesn't want to keep carping on about us every two minutes and saying exactly what some reds want to hear, he's a '@#%&!' etc.

There's been times during Derby games when I'd have killed to have Keane on the pitch whilst most of our players cowered away from Craig £#%&!ing Bellamy.Not in Keanes day, the little @#%&! would've been put in his gnome-like place instantly.

He's learnt a lot from (seemingly) having too much cash at Sunderland and not having the experience to deal with big egos.He's learnt and he's doing an excellent job at Ipswich.

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Great player.Love the guy.

Just because he doesn't want to keep carping on about us every two minutes and saying exactly what some reds want to hear, he's a '@#%&!' etc.

There's been times during Derby games when I'd have killed to have Keane on the pitch whilst most of our players cowered away from Craig £#%&!ing Bellamy.Not in Keanes day, the little @#%&! would've been put in his gnome-like place instantly.

He's learnt a lot from (seemingly) having too much cash at Sunderland and not having the experience to deal with big egos.He's learnt and he's doing an excellent job at Ipswich.
good post.

hes a top manager and still learning his trade. done a superb job to get sunderland promoted and keep them there.

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:06 AM
dunk

I'm not a fan of the man, but he was a top player and seems to be a decent manager who is improving as he goes.

I doubted he'd return after the Sunderland departure, so I'm pretty impressed with the job he is currently doing.

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:06 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
good post.

hes a top manager and still learning his trade. done a superb job to get sunderland promoted and keep them there.
Known for them tbh.
Closed Thread