United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Ginners

Default Re: 'Arry goes mental

really dont get the hate northerners have for cockneys. i presume jealousy plays a part but there has to be something else

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:33 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
really dont get the hate northerners have for cockneys. i presume jealousy plays a part but there has to be something else
jealous, of what, you £#%&!ing lesbian...

it's you that's supporting our club....

please feel free to £#%&! off and support tottingham or arsonal, and take sparky mcdyer with you.

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Sullingtons

Now I'm just playing devil's advocate here, so don't shoot the messenger...

but isn't it a well known fact that cockney reds are the hardest and most loyalist reds at the club

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:36 PM
redmike

I like him as well, don't get the comparison with John Terry who is a genuine grade A snide @#%&!.

He's also a very good manager, and would at least if he was managing england would get them to play some decent football.

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:44 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Now I'm just playing devil's advocate here, so don't shoot the messenger...

but isn't it a well known fact that cockney reds are the hardest and most loyalist reds at the club
shut it.

i'm just waiting for the sparkanator to have a cerebral bleed when he reads my previous post...

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
jealous, of what, you £#%&!ing lesbian...

it's you that's supporting our club....

please feel free to £#%&! off and support tottingham or arsonal, and take sparky mcdyer with you.
Tbh, I can see why you don't post much about football. You've got a PHD in £#%&!wittery, Dr. Analthermometerlicker.

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
I like him as well, don't get the comparison with John Terry who is a genuine grade A snide @#%&!.

He's also a very good manager, and would at least if he was managing england would get them to play some decent football.
Agreed.

I suspect he has missed out on England for what are euphemistically called "non football" reasons

Unread 31-08-2010, 02:58 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

going against the grain here, but do actually like the fella. as much as i hate those (insert anything you like about fat rascist low life dog swill @#%&!s of fans they have) but i always get the impression hes a football man. Liked the whole ammers football 'acamdamy' - even blokes like lampard, until he spurred that @#%&! 'our frank'

Never liked rio though

Unread 31-08-2010, 03:03 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Harry Redknapp spends a good 15 minutes at the start of most of his press conferences chatting up the reporters. He blathers on about his family, the weather, other results and has a laugh and a joke with them all and they all love him for it. Now look at how the press have never ever seemed to have crucified him for a slump in his teams performances, go back and try and find the last time someone in the papers REALLY went for him?

They don't, he has always been a media love because he courts and charms them. Thats good PR on his part and you can't blame him for it but if he is going to cultivate this loveable personality to the press he needs to take this sort of shit, its part and parcel.

I dunno when this clip was from but if its from the weekend as I suspect he's seen his arse because his team were utter £#%&!ing shit and he knows it.

Unread 31-08-2010, 03:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Never liked rio though
You didn't or Arry didn't?

I like Harry, should be England manager imo, should certainly be the next one.

Unread 31-08-2010, 03:18 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Harry Redknapp spends a good 15 minutes at the start of most of his press conferences chatting up the reporters. He blathers on about his family, the weather, other results and has a laugh and a joke with them all and they all love him for it. Now look at how the press have never ever seemed to have crucified him for a slump in his teams performances, go back and try and find the last time someone in the papers REALLY went for him?

They don't, he has always been a media love because he courts and charms them. Thats good PR on his part and you can't blame him for it but if he is going to cultivate this loveable personality to the press he needs to take this sort of shit, its part and parcel.

I dunno when this clip was from but if its from the weekend as I suspect he's seen his arse because his team were utter £#%&!ing shit and he knows it.
Think your wrong on him here BRL. Hes never been a medjia stooge and ive heard that from ammers @#%&!s and fat journothing @#%&!s. think he just told them how the world works, ala saf.

Unread 31-08-2010, 03:35 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Think your wrong on him here BRL. Hes never been a medjia stooge and ive heard that from ammers @#%&!s and fat journothing @#%&!s. think he just told them how the world works, ala saf.
Not the story I was told, not saying he is a stooge just that he knows all of the red top lads at the press conference and spends the start of the conference gassing to them about this and that and being all matey. Chances are he's a friendly chap and it comes naturally to him but if you are reporting for the sun and Redknapp is asking you how the kids are before a press conference you're less likely to try and stab him in the back in your piece after it.
Closed Thread