United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:05 PM
wiganste

Default Fan cams....

They’ve taken a bit of a battering on Twitter today
Goldbridge’s crew reckon their cameraman was head butted by some dude in a balaclava (no evidence though which is odd)

For me, they’re not needed - I think they’re poison. I think this could turn ugly before the season is over

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:06 PM
Ethers

About time.

Absolute poison, people comparing them to fanzines etc haven’t got a £#%&!ing clue

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:09 PM
armchair

they are vampires.

i'm cool with them being what they are but i'm not cool with them trying to use this site in any way. i'd rather we were some hick out of the way place no-one has heard about rather than an arm of the marketing phenomenon that is goldbridge or whatever.

I just want an easy life.

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:09 PM
Vedder

Not a single one of them is a United fan.

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:11 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Not a single one of them is a United fan.
what's funny is a lot of them will be annoyed that they got into United late instead of holding off until liverpool started winning stuff

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:12 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
About time.

Absolute poison, people comparing them to fanzines etc haven’t got a f***ing clue
Yeah as much as I found arsenalfantv funny at one point, it’s run it’s course now. Can only listen to no hopers preach on how to manage a football team for so long before it does your head in. They leech off of the clubs and more often than not rely on the club doing poorly to maximise views and monetary income. They’re vampires.

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:15 PM
wiganste

I had some whopper telling me he’s starting a war that I can’t win. This has caused much amusement today and twitter has been solid gold.

There’s a lot of folk sticking the boot in. It will become violent, you can see it

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:16 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I had some whopper telling me he’s starting a war that I can’t win. This has caused much amusement today and twitter has been solid gold.

There’s a lot of folk sticking the boot in. It will become violent, you can see it
it's the most pathetic thing in the last 5 years "fan channels" run by vampires.

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:20 PM
wiganste

‘Voice of the fans’ makes me laugh. As if they’re speaking for everyone ffs

Voice of the fans for me is sitting with my mates in the pub pre and post match

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:26 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
‘Voice of the fans’ makes me laugh. As if they’re speaking for everyone ffs

Voice of the fans for me is sitting with my mates in the pub pre and post match
that's exactly what they are trying to recreate but it ends up with creepy replicants pretending to be fans

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:31 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
that's exactly what they are trying to recreate but it ends up with creepy replicants pretending to be fans
That @#%&! who looks like him from Little Britain, goes by the name of Saeed was slagging united fans off last week and got confronted at wolves and proper shit his pants.
Don’t put yourself in the limelight and slag off thousands of match goers and expect nothing to happen

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:36 PM
Cream

I don't watch the cams. The Arsenal ones used to be funny.

I watch Goldbridge for a laugh. He's a straight up businessman dealing with 'fans' from all over the world who think we should sign Messi, despise Ole, and adore Paul Pogba.

The rage at not signing anyone is genuine: he needs it for content.

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:40 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

I watch Goldbridge for a laugh. He's a straight up businessman dealing with 'fans' from all over the world who think we should sign Messi, despise Ole, and adore Paul Pogba.

rarely watch Goldbridge but fair £#%&!s. not willing to have him destroy this site as he climbs the ladder though...which is why he is banned (and confined to one thread)

absolute fake. and that's not even mentioning his undercover days

didn't go so well did they buddy? why did you leave the po anyway?

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:44 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Goldbridge won his war with full time devils. Stephen Howson scamming people for match day tourism and ugg boots a few years ago didn't finish him off, but a guy sitting in his bedroom every night green-sceened as a Manchester United spaceship has

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:52 PM
Cream

Quote:
rarely watch Goldbridge but fair £#%&!s. not willing to have him destroy this site as he climbs the ladder though...which is why he is banned (and confined to one thread)

absolute fake. and that's not even mentioning his undercover days

didn't go so well did they buddy? why did you leave the po anyway?
Cracking job. Good pay, decent pension.

Why would a family man leave all that on a wing and a prayer?

Unread 06-01-2020, 12:04 AM
Bunker Buster

Need running out the club. Glad one of them got bopped...

£#%&! them, £#%&! goldbridge and this Zoomer gen

Unread 06-01-2020, 12:07 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Need running out the club. Glad of one got bopped...

£#%&! them, £#%&! goldbridge and this Zoomer gen
absolutely. total cancer.

no real issue with the guy or his content but he tried to hijack the site to promote his shit.

What I want is a site away from all those #@&%!s and I'll fight to protect that stupid idea.

Unread 06-01-2020, 12:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
absolutely. total cancer.

no real issue with the guy or his content but he tried to hijack the site to promote his shit.

What I want is a site away from all those #@&%!s and I'll fight to protect that stupid idea.

Tried to use this site as early promotion.

Glad he's gone

You run a good ship pal.

Unread 06-01-2020, 12:27 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Tried to use this site as early promotion.

Glad he's gone

You run a good ship pal.
a lot of the vampires don't even realise they are being vampires.

people get pissed off with me banning people's podcasts etc but i just try follow strict criteria to stop spam. you don't get a free go at spamming because you paid £3 and think you are my pal and everyone should hear about your podcast. If your podcast relies on you spamming then it is shit.

Unread 06-01-2020, 07:10 AM
Terry Truthman

Used to watch arsenal fan tv but it went shite. That #@&%! DT got too much air time

As for the United vloggers, howson is the biggest #@&%! of them all IMO
Closed Thread