United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:09 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Sorry I have enough vendettas with forum @#%&!s to start arguing with you as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Your opinion is worthless FCUM scum
See?

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:17 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I sincerely hope you have the balls to admit what a @#%&!wit you are when Hargreaves proves you completely wrong.
yes I will have the balls to admit I was wrong if proved but why are you so convinced that he is going to be a success in our team? Plus the fact I never said he was useless and yes I want any player that joins the club to be successful.

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Are your GCSEs coming up skaggy? You seem to be on here a whole lot less than you used to be

I just cant be arsed posting at the moment.Iam just enjoying our new signing without the doomlords stopping me from doing so

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:18 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
I just cant be arsed posting at the moment.Iam just enjoying our new signing without the doomlords stopping me from doing so
Enjoying in a fruity way?

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:21 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
yes I will have the balls to admit I was wrong if proved but why are you so convinced that he is going to be a success in our team? Plus the fact I never said he was useless and yes I want any player that joins the club to be successful.
Why am I convinced he'll be a succes? Because I've watched him play and think he's exactly the type of midfielder we need and also think he'll compliment Carrick superbly. He's quick, energetic, has an excellent engine, is decent tackler and a good passer of the ball and is experienced at the top level, both in Europe and internationally. I honestly connat see why he wouldn't be a success and the fact that coaches of Hitzfeld and Fergies quality both rate him highly makes me even more confident in my assessment.

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:24 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Why am I convinced he'll be a succes? Because I've watched him play and think he's exactly the type of midfielder we need and also think he'll compliment Carrick superbly. He's quick, energetic, has an excellent engine, is decent tackler and a good passer of the ball and is experienced at the top level, both in Europe and internationally. I honestly connat see why he wouldn't be a success and the fact that coaches of Hitzfeld and Fergies quality both rate him highly makes me even more confident in my assessment.
I agree! So why did we sell Phil Neville for 3.5 and sign him for 17 then when that discription copuld apply to both of them.

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I agree! So why did we sell Phil Neville for 3.5 and sign him for 17 then when that discription copuld apply to both of them.

Stick to watching your FC team you incompetent plank.

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:

Phil Neville is shit

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:28 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Phil Neville is shit
Tell that to an Everton fan, they love him.

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:39 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:

Scousers are easily pleased.

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:40 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Scousers are easily pleased.
In a fruity way?

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
No it couldn't be. Pip wasn't quick, didn't have the engine to get about the park like Hargreaves being a marker at best, was a poor passer of the ball generally and in fact wasn't actually a midfielder. It's this sort of idiotic comparison that takes away any credibility from trhe anti-OH brigade. Fine if you think he's not as good as I do or that we overpaid but these idiotic comparisons too far inferior players just make any conversation pointless and redundant.

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Bayern fans loved OH but that seems to matter £#%&! all to you. Yup, Bayern not the 2nd team on Merseyside but an actual top European side.

Unread 06-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
In a fruity way?

In everyway you can imagine.

Unread 06-07-2007, 10:05 AM
revanoz

The sad @#%&! is just looking for a reaction because he has nothing better to do with his time.

Unread 06-07-2007, 10:11 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Bayern fans loved OH but that seems to matter £#%&! all to you. Yup, Bayern not the 2nd team on Merseyside but an actual top European side.
Yep with Hargreaves steady hand in their midfield Bayern qualified for the the UEFA cup this year, what did Everton and Neville done?

Unread 06-07-2007, 10:13 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Yep with Hargreaves steady hand in their midfield Bayern qualified for the the UEFA cup this year, what did Everton and Neville done?
Hargreaves was out for almost the entire season with a broken leg. Wonder if that had anything to do with Bayerns poor season?

Unread 06-07-2007, 10:21 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Hargreaves was out for almost the entire season with a broken leg. Wonder if that had anything to do with Bayerns poor season?
Oh yes I forgot that Hargreaves has played less games in the last 2 seasons that Saha has in the last one. 17 million well spent there then.

I am not dead against the signing of Own Hargreaves, I am dead against his signing for anything more than a few of million quid. To pay 17 for a lad with a good engine who is all round competent is absolute lunacy he is simply not worth that.
He has a dodgy injury record, a long series of indifferent international performances and scored less goals from centre mid in the last 4 seasons than Phil Jagielka did in the last 2 from and one of those was a relegation season.
Now he looks a good athlete and would be a good squad player but we were charged over the odds by miles and Bayern are rebuilding their entire squad on the wedge they got for him.

Bayern’s poor season could just as equally attributed to Ballack leaving and look how he hasn't set the Premiership alight.

Unread 06-07-2007, 10:28 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Oh yes I forgot that Hargreaves has played less games in the last 2 seasons that Saha has in the last one. 17 million well spent there then.

I am not dead against the signing of Own Hargreaves, I am dead against his signing for anything more than a few of million quid. To pay 17 for a lad with a good engine who is all round competent is absolute lunacy he is simply not worth that.
He has a dodgy injury record, a long series of indifferent international performances and scored less goals from centre mid in the last 4 seasons than Phil Jagielka did in the last 2 from and one of those was a relegation season.
Now he looks a good athlete and would be a good squad player but we were charged over the odds by miles and Bayern are rebuilding their entire squad on the wedge they got for him.

Bayern’s poor season could just as equally attributed to Ballack leaving and look how he hasn't set the Premiership alight.
I heard exactly the same arguments from others about Carrick and I have the same answer, signing fees don't wear the shirt, players do. Fact is that Hargreaves is far better than any cheaper option you want to mention and in the end, though we paid over the odds it hasn't affected us at all in the transfer market. We have the best available player for our midfield, 2 young attacking midfielders and probbly a quality forward coming in. I fail to see your problem, what do you want to spend the money saved on getting a lesser midfielder on?

Unread 06-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:

Oh yes indeedy
Closed Thread