United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-07-2007, 01:57 AM
jem

Default so... what have we got so far?

a couple of kids who are unproven (but cost a ridiculous shitload of money we can't afford);

yet another england b team midfielder who can't really tackle (but cost a shitload of money we can't afford.. deja vu);

maybe, just maybe, a sort of striker who's "a bit too similar to rooney" (and will cost a shitload of money we can't afford).

I don't know about you, but I'm buzzing to £#%&! (or whatever young people are saying on the street today.... I mean tonight).

so we don't have a defensive midfielder. so we don't have a goalscorer who can play two games in a row. so we'll be selling heinze, smith, richardson, silvestre, etc and be left with a thin squad again. so rossi still won't get a £#%&!ing chance. so £#%&!ing what?

there is no close season for misery.

torres will pick up the golden boot next season.

still, there is the prospect of fergie shaving his head to look forward to, I suppose.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:02 AM
tatty

£#%&!ing hell jem, the morning shift will go loopy.

There is a grain of truth in everything that you've written but this summers transfers dealings have been impressive whichever way you look at them.

Nani and Anderson I expect to be very average in their first season so I wince a little at the expectations being heaped on them.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:07 AM
user_name

go watch chelsea

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:10 AM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
£#%&!ing hell jem, the morning shift will go loopy.

There is a grain of truth in everything that you've written but this summers transfers dealings have been impressive whichever way you look at them.

Nani and Anderson I expect to be very average in their first season so I wince a little at the expectations being heaped on them.
Found out today that Lucy PinderIs only 4ft8 tall, so will have absolutely tiny feet.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:10 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_name
go watch chelsea
shyeah.

like bosmans will give me the same buzz.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:15 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Found out today that Lucy Pinder Is only 4ft8 tall, so will have absolutely tiny feet.
woo-hoo

£#%&! nani and anderson, lets perve some size 3s.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:20 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Found out today that Lucy PinderIs only 4ft8 tall, so will have absolutely tiny feet.
Sorry to shit on your parade http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...+pinder+height

Shit thread as well looking for a reaction.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:28 AM
Stone Monkey

So what you're saying Jem is that with the players we've already signed and the possible arrival of Tevez we're going to be worse off?

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:30 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Shit thread as well looking for a reaction.
looking for some realism, you mean. spurs and liverpool will both finish above us next season.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:32 AM
TreeFiddy

Scar actually thought Pinder was 4"8!

That's a midget ffs.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:37 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
looking for some realism, you mean. spurs and liverpool will both finish above us next season.

I bet you that mangy black cat they don't.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:39 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

What odds you giving jem? And i'm not talkin' vCash

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:41 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
spurs and Newcastle will both finish above us next season.
I'll agree with that one.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:43 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
What odds you giving jem? And i'm not talkin' vCash
it's just a matter of time til stevie g comes out with a quote about wanting "their" trophy back. you just wait.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:46 AM
Stone Monkey

He can talk all he wants mate he won't get owt. I guarantee we will finish above the dirties next season.

YHIHF.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:47 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yet another england b team midfielder who can't really tackle (but cost a shitload of money we can't afford.. deja vu);

so we don't have a defensive midfielder. so we don't have a goalscorer who can play two games in a row. so we'll be
sorry!..but not being able to tackle or not being defensive enough!

Carrick was last season.

You're mad you are. Mad.

Unread 06-07-2007, 02:48 AM
tatty

I don't remember you being a wummer jem.

Have you been at the meths again?

Unread 06-07-2007, 03:02 AM
Paul Mcgrath

A very poor WUM to. Stick to the day job i think. The real wummers are probably all sat in a circle laughing at your attempt.

Unread 06-07-2007, 05:22 AM
King Schlong

Quote:

Wum

Unread 06-07-2007, 07:00 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
a couple of kids who are unproven (but cost a ridiculous shitload of money we can't afford);

maybe, just maybe, a sort of striker who's "a bit too similar to rooney" (and will cost a shitload of money we can't afford).

I don't know about you, but I'm buzzing to £#%&! (or whatever young people are saying on the street today.... I mean tonight).

so we don't have a defensive midfielder. so we don't have a goalscorer who can play two games in a row. so we'll be selling heinze, smith, richardson, silvestre, etc and be left with a thin squad again. so rossi still won't get a £#%&!ing chance. so £#%&!ing what?

there is no close season for misery.

torres will pick up the golden boot next season.

still, there is the prospect of fergie shaving his head to look forward to, I suppose.
I'm the slapped arse of the forum thank you very much
Closed Thread