United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2019, 05:36 PM
no fun

City fan in work took it badly...

Told him the VAR decision gave me a feeling of euphoria not experienced since thatchers death, his witty reposte?

“Surprised you watched the game, thought you would have been watching united on the history channel”

He then ranted about VAR camera angles, and then went off at a tangent about United always counting the charity shield as a trophy

He’s a broken man

Unread 18-04-2019, 09:19 PM
jem

was having a discussion earlier and said I wouldn't begrudge liverpool the league. thinking about the league/cl double, they can £#%&! off.

Unread 18-04-2019, 09:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
was having a discussion earlier and said I wouldn't begrudge liverpool the league. thinking about the league/cl double, they can £#%&! off.
You live in Bournemouth pal.......

Unread 18-04-2019, 09:28 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

All the above and top 4 for us.

(Too much?)

Liverpool won’t beat Barca. And if they do, I’d fancy Spurs in a one off. Klopp doesn’t do finals. Not sure about Ajax, but they’ve beaten some big teams so who knows.
Liverpool will beat Barca.

Unread 18-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Wonder how many of the reds born and bred in manchester want City to win the league. Can't be too many?
Born and bread in wythenshawe.
City to win it all day long no one is arsed.
Liverpool win it and it's the end of football as we know it.

Unread 18-04-2019, 09:40 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Ciddy are £#%&! all until that have bagged big ears and they know it Should they win the league no one really cares and writes it off as an oil money fraud non event. Souless nothingness is what ciddy are all about.

Scousers for either is a different kettle of stinking rotten fish, the league will spark an unpresidented media £#%&!athon

Unread 19-04-2019, 09:11 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You live in Bournemouth pal.......
what is your point?

city or liverpool will win the league. soz.

Unread 19-04-2019, 10:23 AM
utd99

Football’s 150 years old, this is a momentary blip.
Guardiola will leave within two seasons, Klopp will leave within two seasons, Pochettino will leave within two seasons, and all three clubs will take a nosedive; City because they hate their new manager and their best players will be 30+, Liverpool and Spurs because they lost their best players and manager. It’s nailed on.

All we have to do is keep our heads down, ignore the noise and re-build the right way; no knee-jerk signings. We’ll be fine.

Unread 19-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Fat Al

Unread 19-04-2019, 11:43 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Ciddy are £#%&! all until that have bagged big ears and they know it Should they win the league no one really cares and writes it off as an oil money fraud non event. Souless nothingness is what ciddy are all about.

Scousers for either is a different kettle of stinking rotten fish, the league will spark an unpresidented media £#%&!athon
Tbh, I could handle the scouse winning the European cup more than I could them winning the league

Hopefully neither of course

Unread 19-04-2019, 01:17 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane;[B
5147240]Ciddy are £#%&! all until that have bagged big ears and they know it [/b] Should they win the league no one really cares and writes it off as an oil money fraud non event. Souless nothingness is what ciddy are all about.

Got to love their UEFA conspiracies. Booing the music every home game

The oil money took them from mediocrity to the big time overnight. They managed to buy the domestic titles but Europe is a different level. They thought it would be a given and that's why after eight years of failure it has eaten them up.

The same applies to PSG. Another oil money club that made a huge leap through financial doping, meaning their expectations were too high for the CL. Rather than learning from their errors they treat it as an aberration. And every year replicates the last, while underdog clubs have made the last four and even the final (Dortmund and Atletico).

Unread 19-04-2019, 04:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
city or liverpool will win the league. soz.
Thank you for this BRAND NEW INFORMATION that nobody on here knew before

Unread 19-04-2019, 04:18 PM
jesper

Liverpool to win both is freely available at 6/1, thought it would be shorter than that. Think I'll have a dabble to ruin it for them.

Unread 19-04-2019, 08:35 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
There will be fury

Unread 19-04-2019, 10:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
There will be fury
Oh I do hope there was, plenty of SEETHE too hopefully

Unread 20-04-2019, 03:13 AM