Unread 11-06-2019, 02:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Exclamation

Love a joke you have to goggle....

Unread 11-06-2019, 03:16 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
The club think he hasn’t lived up to their expectations on the commercial side.
any linkage to that?

if you look at shirt sales he is top 3 since he joined us

Unread 11-06-2019, 03:31 PM
naes_sean

I hope we spend the money as wisely as we did when Ronaldo left.

Unread 11-06-2019, 03:33 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
I hope we spend the money as wisely as we did when Ronaldo left.
he's staying nqat

Unread 11-06-2019, 03:35 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Liverpool sold Countinho and replaced him with Keita.

They're better and won the CL.

We have some good players, but we could sell any of them and become greater than the sum of our parts.

Because our sum is shit.
They replaced Coutinho with Van Dijk and Alison financially. We could do with replacing Pogba with a top centre back and a top notch right-sided forward.

Unread 11-06-2019, 03:45 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
he's staying nqat
wrong

when this bunch of @#%&!s speak, its usually come from Real themselves

Unread 11-06-2019, 03:58 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
they have to clear the wage bill after hazard and jokic no @#%&! wants the rejects either so i dont see them clearing 3-5 players out and then getting pogba unless he takes a huge paycut. Also tax for footballers in spain is higher than the prem. He aint going to take that much of a cut hence why you see messi and ronny trying to get around it and failing.

Unread 11-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
they have to clear the wage bill after hazard and jokic no @#%&! wants the rejects either so i dont see them clearing 3-5 players out and then getting pogba unless he takes a huge paycut. Also tax for footballers in spain is higher than the prem. He aint going to take that much of a cut hence why you see messi and ronny trying to get around it and failing.
Hopefully he can try an inventive way around it and end up facing a long stretch.

Unread 11-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Sell the #@&%!.

Unread 11-06-2019, 04:08 PM
ScarFace

They don't have to sell players/clear the wage bill BEFORE they buy Pogba.

They have the rest of the summer if not longer to do this. Which they will, regardless of Pogba coming in.

Unread 11-06-2019, 04:17 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
They don't have to sell players/clear the wage bill BEFORE they buy Pogba.

They have the rest of the summer if not longer to do this. Which they will, regardless of Pogba coming in.
https://www.independent.ng/real-madr...mply-with-ffp/

According to Spanish outlet AS, Madrid are not done in the 2019 summer transfer market yet.

AS claim Madrid want Lyon’s Ferland Mendy and then one of either Christian Eriksen or Paul Pogba.

AS go on to state all of these transfers will have cost Madrid an estimated €400m.

As a result, Madrid would have to make around €300m in player’s sales this summer in order to keep up with UEFA’s Financial Fair Play regulations, according to AS.

This begs the question, who can Madrid sell this summer to recoup such money?

The two players that spring to mind to start with are Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez.

However, Gareth Bale has reportedly told Madrid’s board that he does not want to be sold.

Unread 11-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
We need a latin motto.Spurs have Audere est Facere (to dare is to do) and Everton have Nil Satis Nisi Optimum (nothing but the best is good enough).

I reckon: "Suus 'tantum iens impetro pejus"
Tua fama maior est

Unread 11-06-2019, 04:18 PM
messhead

Quote:
https://www.independent.ng/real-madr...mply-with-ffp/

According to Spanish outlet AS, Madrid are not done in the 2019 summer transfer market yet.

AS claim Madrid want Lyon’s Ferland Mendy and then one of either Christian Eriksen or Paul Pogba.

AS go on to state all of these transfers will have cost Madrid an estimated €400m.

As a result, Madrid would have to make around €300m in player’s sales this summer in order to keep up with UEFA’s Financial Fair Play regulations, according to AS.

This begs the question, who can Madrid sell this summer to recoup such money?

The two players that spring to mind to start with are Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez.

However, Gareth Bale has reportedly told Madrid’s board that he does not want to be sold.
Hope they get pogba, Eriksen is twice the player.

Unread 11-06-2019, 04:20 PM
plopborsky

i could not care less if he stays or goes tbh. We need to sort out the back 4 we shipped far to many shit goals this year.

Unread 11-06-2019, 05:24 PM
Patty_b

French World Cup winning Midfielder-now-manager will want to buy a French World Cup Winning Midfielder for his team. They've been lubing up this transfer for about two years. If there's one team in the world who can and will spend indiscriminately, it's Real Madrid. They'll practically make the transfer fee back commercially within a year. He'll be playing under Zidane, for Real Madrid, who are in the Champions League and are building a team to dominate Europe post Ronaldo. It's been reported several times he'll take a paycut to join them. His representatives aren't #@&%!ed, he'll probably be willing to drop his basic, but his add ons will be on steds. He doesn't want to be at Man United. Man United fans don't want him to be at Man United.

This transfer is happening at some point, nqat. And I for one cannot £#%&!ing wait

You're a World Cup Winning, World Record transfer playing for Man United, of course you're judged differently you £#%&!ing numb @#%&!. No wonder we hate you, lethargic waste of oxygen. Get £#%&!ed.

Unread 11-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

I'm a World Cup Winning, World Record transfer playing for Man United, of course I was judged differently I'm a £#%&!ing numb @#%&!. No wonder they hate me , I'm a lethargic waste of oxygen. Get £#%&!ed.
His goodbye insta post ?

Unread 11-06-2019, 05:36 PM
andyroo

Zidane will want shot of Isco, he hates him, but not heard of him being linked with anyone.

Who else would they be trying to shift? Marcelo is done like one of ashtonred's diners. Modric looks past it as well.

Unread 11-06-2019, 05:37 PM
My Name is Keith

Have gone from wanting him to stay on the basis that he’s one of the few players we have who actually possesses a bit of talent to wanting the cancerous to £#%&! off pdq.

He’s easily one of the most selfish unjustifiably self important @#%&!s in football and that takes some real doing.

Unread 11-06-2019, 06:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
You have to take your hat off to someone who has that little pride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Have gone from wanting him to stay on the basis that he’s one of the few players we have who actually possesses a bit of talent to wanting the cancerous to £#%&! off pdq.

He’s easily one of the most selfish unjustifiably self important @#%&!s in football and that takes some real doing.
It’s testimony to how bad his attitude has been that virtually no one wants him here anymore. Obviously were not in the dressing room, but it’s not a far stretch to imagine him infecting the place with a johnny big %@#$&!s, lucky to have me attitude.

Unread 11-06-2019, 06:58 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You have to take your hat off to someone who has that little pride.

It’s testimony to how bad his attitude has been that virtually no one wants him here anymore. Obviously were not in the dressing room, but it’s not a far stretch to imagine him infecting the place with a johnny big %@#$&!s, lucky to have me attitude.
must be shit winning the champs league that many times on a huge contract living it up in madrid. I would stay until they kicked me out also.
Closed Thread