Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2018, 06:59 PM
Jack Duckworth

any news on his emotions?

Unread 11-05-2018, 07:01 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
got me there Chris lad. I miss read the seasons when looking at stats.

When Chelsea when back to back champs( only other team than united in the last 30 years) he had the record goal difference. not goals scored.

First season he won the league he got record points of 95 which was the record till this season.

we can all work stats I am still bored to death of watch this team churn out shite

I think most people are so divided on this topic on who to blame are the players good enough ? no is the manager doing enough ? no

so folks are split, I am deeply ecstatic that its the end of the season
I'm with you ploppers, it's nonsense to pretend that Mou's best teams have been ultra-defensive and dour but one of my issues with him is that we are a shadow of those teams not just in quality but also intent.

The 5 at the back/no strikers/wasting time last night and hoofing it up from the kick off at home to Sevilla are two of the crudest examples of him showing his disdain for the idea of football itself and there is nothing to suggest it will change next season. I don't want attacking football for the sake of it with no trophies but even trophy winning teams need to try and play with some joy otherwise what's the point?

Unread 11-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
any news on his emotions?
Toastie maker is £#%&!ed in the lowry kitchen so I'd image he's in a bad way

Unread 11-05-2018, 08:27 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Toastie maker is £#%&!ed in the lowry kitchen so I'd image he's in a bad way
Surely they can get one to replace her.

Unread 12-05-2018, 10:52 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!, didn't I already warn you not to make assumptions about people you don't know? I've actually lived in your country you absolute moron.

You do realise an OOT lecturing people from other countries about supporting United is a bad look? Shouldn't you be supporting Aston Villa or something?

Unwashed hermit? Fella if I wanted to I could buy you and your entire family. Watch out who you speak on. We know you're famous for offering people out on here and then not backing it up. This time you have an opportunity. FA cup final, i'll come if you promise to be there. Then we have a chance to sort this out face to face.

Deal?

The nerve of this racist, homophobic and transphobic loser acting the big man on the internet. It'd be a pleasure to break every bone in your body.

You pussied out last time you attacked me. Either back off my case or be a man. Mourinho is staying btw, in your face and in the face of every other united fan no matter where they're from.

The worst poster on here is you. And a complete embarrassment.

"pm address"

I'd love to see a picture of what a skinny ugly little ratface you are with bad teeth.

Unread 12-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Sparky***

Unread 12-05-2018, 12:19 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 12-05-2018, 01:34 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 12-05-2018, 01:56 PM
LFOD

Quote:
As usual Anderson only bringing enough for himself.

Unread 12-05-2018, 02:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfod
as usual anderson only bringing enough for himself.

Unread 14-05-2018, 05:13 AM
Part 36 Offer

saffers has let the wum slip here; have never seen him this rattled before. It's all very odd really.

Unread 14-05-2018, 06:09 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
saffers has let the wum slip here; have never seen him this rattled before. It's all very odd really.
Neo has rattled him big time
Closed Thread