United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2019, 09:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I recall reports at the time that Pogba always intended to leave after 3 seasons. His agent had to convince him that 3 years at united would be better than going straight to Madrid or Barca. Of course, that had nothing to do with the astronomical wages and bung we were offering to his agent. Barca and Madrid have always been pogba’s desired destination. Wouldn’t surprise me if he took a pay cut to get there.
Good, we’ll get more money then. £#%&! him.

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:09 PM
windy waffles

Snubbed the fans apparently after the game?

What a @#%&!.

He's gone in the summer.

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:10 PM
Sparky***

Should be first out the door along with Martial and Lukaku.

£#%&!ing lazy, over-rated bunch of shit heads.

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:11 PM
redhegemony

Will only be a dream the way he’s playing unless he fancies Madrid reserves

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Will only be a dream the way he’s playing unless he fancies Madrid reserves
He’ll do well at Madrid, you’d have to be stupid to think he wouldn’t. He’s a big talent when it suits him, unfortunately being part of mediocre side and having to go above and beyond doesn’t.

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:16 PM
ScarFace

The worst he plays now, he lower his fee for Madrid

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Clownbones

Some of our better players are playing their way out of the club at the moment.

So be it.

If it's the price we have to pay to get the dressing room back, then so be it.

I'm a Martial fan, but he's been a £#%&!ing disgrace the last few weeks.

Pogba is Pogba.

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:20 PM
dunk

He was outrageously pathetic today.

Email blast to every one of their agents in the morning...

‘Please feel free to find your client a new club in the summer..’

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:22 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

I'm a Martial fan
I’m not sure how anyone can be at this point mate. Either he really doesn’t know what he should be doing, or just can’t be arsed to do it.

Say what you want about that lummox Jones, but watch how far he out sprints Martial for their break on the second goal. What a £#%&!ing disgrace.

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:29 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I’m not sure how anyone can be at this point mate. Either he really doesn’t know what he should be doing, or just can’t be arsed to do it.

Say what you want about that lummox Jones, but watch how far he out sprints Martial for their break on the second goal. What a £#%&!ing disgrace.
That's why the next word was 'but '...

None of them look like they know what they're doing atm. Not s single one.

We need the end of this season asap. They're knackered and their confidence is on the floor.. and that doesn't take much.

We know we need new players, but £#%&! me we badly need a summer off and for Ole to get some proper ideas down.

In defence of it all, have they had longer than a week to work together in training between games? It's been a whirlwind since he got here.

Today was bad. Very bad. But in the same way the run of good games was probably flattering, our current form doesn't reflect our true level either.

He'll be learning a lot about their character though .

Jones tries. Can't fault him for that.

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:30 PM
MagnificentSeven

see ya then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

i have really wanted it to work out for him here, i really have, because we all know there is talent in there. but if his sulky, slapped arse attitude keeps coming to the fore, what's the point? he's had about three or four chances to get his shit together.

you look at world class players at other clubs, the likes of hazard, de bruyne, aguero, salah, kane, even sterling. none of them got to where the level they're at by constantly throwing strops. they kept their heads down and got on with it.

people will say that ronaldo had a bit of an attitude problem when he came here and it took him three or four years to actually become world class, but we were a better side in that period than we are now. we were still competing for titles, just not winning them.

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:36 PM
believe

Quote:

We need the end of this season asap. They're knackered and their confidence is on the floor.. and that doesn't take much.

We know we need new players, but £#%&! me we badly need a summer off and for Ole to get some proper ideas down.

In defence of it all, have they had longer than a week to work together in training between games? It's been a whirlwind since he got here.

Today was bad. Very bad. But in the same way the run of good games was probably flattering, our current form doesn't reflect our true level either.

That’s a fair assessment, Ole’s been thrown in to the. Lions den and like you say it’s been a pretty mental whirlwind when you look back. Looking at how bad the situation is now in the aftermath of José, ole’s got a perfect situation. Nobody is ever going to question his desire to want to do the right thing and if he’s not supported by the owners this summer and allowed to stamp his own authority on the place, no one will blame him.

Unread 21-04-2019, 06:59 PM
ZiggyStardust

As bad as he was today he was still comfortably our best midfielder

Fred and especially Matic today

Unread 21-04-2019, 07:01 PM
Vedder

He’s £#%&!ing scum. I’d swap him for Lee Cattermole

Unread 21-04-2019, 07:02 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Probably come back to bite me in the arse but I think Fred is exactly the type of player we need for next season. He’s shown already that he’s capable of being a solid player with the right attitude, I think he just needs games in a consistent set up to establish himself.

Unread 21-04-2019, 07:04 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Matic

Unread 21-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
see ya then.

i have really wanted it to work out for him here, i really have, because we all know there is talent in there. but if his sulky, slapped arse attitude keeps coming to the fore, what's the point? he's had about three or four chances to get his shit together.

you look at world class players at other clubs, the likes of hazard, de bruyne, aguero, salah, kane, even sterling. none of them got to where the level they're at by constantly throwing strops. they kept their heads down and got on with it.

people will say that ronaldo had a bit of an attitude problem when he came here and it took him three or four years to actually become world class, but we were a better side in that period than we are now. we were still competing for titles, just not winning them.
Plus Ronaldo was 18.

Unread 21-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Probably come back to bite me in the arse but I think Fred is exactly the type of player we need for next season. He’s shown already that he’s capable of being a solid player with the right attitude, I think he just needs games in a consistent set up to establish himself.
I think you're right. He's one of the players I would keep

Unread 21-04-2019, 07:14 PM
The Return of Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
He’s £#%&!ing scum. I’d swap him for Lee Cattermole
Agree with this.

Thanks

Unread 21-04-2019, 11:29 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

This is the big worry. When you have a decent structure you'll be able to identify those progressing and those who aren't. When pretty much every single player drops below their level and they all look bereft of confidence, it reflects poorly on the staff.

Unfortunately we've edged back into that. It was the case under Mourinho earlier in the season and it's the case now. Players deserve criticism but almost universal collapse of confidence is a wider problem. We need leadership, including from Ole.
Closed Thread