United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-05-2018, 04:58 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I'm not saying he should have won the league, but we should have looked better coming second and as for sevilla..... it is better not to speak of it.
We should, but without inside knowledge we don’t know why we didn’t so you can’t say 100% the issue is him.

Unread 13-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
We should, but without inside knowledge we don’t know why we didn’t so you can’t say 100% the issue is him.
What a ridiculous argument that is.

It's called speculating based on what people have seen on the surface. It's what football fans do.

Only Mourinho, the players and United know what's happening behind the scenes. If we were to follow your line of logic, then anyone who isn't pro-Mourinho and does not have "insider knowledge" is automatically wrong.

Funny how when speculation is in your favour (i.e. pro-Mourinho), everything is a fact and this "insider knowledge" drivel is suddenly not required.

Unread 13-05-2018, 10:54 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I didn't say that.

on the other hand, if you think the team selection and tactics can't be blamed on the manager, particularly after reviewing mourinho's record at various clubs..... he's got heritage, you know.

Unread 13-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
What a ridiculous argument that is.

It's called speculating based on what people have seen on the surface. It's what football fans do.
Well, yes. Speculation.

Quote:
Only Mourinho, the players and United know what's happening behind the scenes. If we were to follow your line of logic, then anyone who isn't pro-Mourinho and does not have "insider knowledge" is automatically wrong.
Yes, great logic.

Quote:
Funny how when speculation is in your favour (i.e. pro-Mourinho), everything is a fact and this "insider knowledge" drivel is suddenly not required.
Such as?