United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Tevez agents tell West Am

to get to £#%&!

nice one

His representative said: “It is nonsense for West Ham to state they own the player,” if I lend you my car and you rip up the log book, that does not mean you then own the car.”...

“Why were the Premier League not interested when Mascherano moved to Liverpool? It was exactly the same deal.
“The Premier League scrutinised that transfer but did not insist on West Ham
receiving any of the money from that deal. So why should they receive money now? Carlos has made up his mind and he wants to play for Manchester United, that has nothing to do with West Ham it's not their deal.”

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:35 PM
MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
to get to £#%&!

nice one

His representative said: “It is nonsense for West Ham to state they own the player,” if I lend you my car and you rip up the log book, that does not mean you then own the car.”...

Why were the Premier League not interested when Mascherano moved to Liverpool? It was exactly the same deal.
receiving any of the money from that deal. So why should they receive money now? Carlos has made up his mind and he wants to play for Manchester United, that has nothing to do with West Ham it's not their deal.”
Nail on the head.

But then again, it wouldn't be the 1st time the scousers get preferential treatment.

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

exactly but the PL are £#%&!ed if they think they can stop this transfer the precedent already exists with Mascherano...what are they going to revoke that and take all the points off the Dippers from when he played* and boot them out of fourth place...hmmmm

*actually it's probably only about six points

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:43 PM
MUFC

The deal will go through, I think it is just West Ham trying to look like they are doing all they can to keep Tevez and the PL 'flexing their muscles' with the Sheffield United case still in the background.

If either tries to £#%&! us over I think it will backfire on both of them.

Anyway, this is more like a Man United transfer saga that we all know and love. He's coming, he's not, he's coming etc. None of this secrative talks and signings out of the blue ala Anderson.

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC
Anyway, this is more like a Man United transfer saga that we all know and love. He's coming, he's not, he's coming etc. None of this secrative talks and signings out of the blue ala Anderson.
true but it's getting a bit too SBT for my liking

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Whalefish

The thing that makes me chuckle is that West Ham have never, ever, paid any transfer fee for Tevez. Wages yes, but transfer fee, no. That sounds like a loan deal to me. Yet they now think they own the registration of the player and should be compensated accordingly - i.e. a transfer fee.

I don't like MSI, but I also don't like WHU chairman. Sounds out of his depth whenever he attempts to comment on football matters.

However I have a bad feeling about this one....

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:53 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
The thing that makes me chuckle is that West Ham have never, ever, paid any transfer fee for Tevez. Wages yes, but transfer fee, no. That sounds like a loan deal to me. Yet they now think they own the registration of the player and should be compensated accordingly - i.e. a transfer fee.

I don't like MSI, but I also don't like WHU chairman. Sounds out of his depth whenever he attempts to comment on football matters.

However I have a bad feeling about this one....

Don't leave me with a last line like that..............

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

I have a good feeling Whaley.....and my track record is better than yours (albeit marginally )

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:55 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
I have a good feeling Whaley.....and my track record is better than yours (albeit marginally )

This I like....................

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:56 PM
MUFC

The precedent has been set with Mascharano at Liverpool. If it is a loan deal which has been talked about, then there is nothing they can do.

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Whalefish

I can honestly see the PL, along with WHU, forcing Tevez to carry on at Upton Park. The media applaud such a stance, Utd get shit for months, and in the meantime Mascherano continues to perform well for Liverpool. No questions asked.

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:57 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
I can honestly see the PL, along with WHU, forcing Tevez to carry on at Upton Park. The media applaud such a stance, Utd get shit for months, and in the meantime Mascherano continues to perform well for Liverpool. No questions asked.
Sounds like a plan.

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Sounds like a plan.
Indeed. Completely ignoring the blatant fact that Utd - for once - have done £#%&! all wrong.

Unread 07-07-2007, 09:02 PM
MUFC

Quote:
I think after everything that Tevez has said the last couple of days, there will be no way he would play for West Ham next season.

He wants to play for us - and in the game today, we all know the amount of power that players have.

The only problem would be that he would not be able to play against them, to really take the piss. Louis will have to make sure he is fit for those 2 games.

Unread 07-07-2007, 09:04 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Indeed. Completely ignoring the blatant fact that Utd - for once - have done £#%&! all wrong.
Err, yes, but that doesn't create any headlines.

Sort yourself out, man!

What about "Sheff Utd to take Man Uniteds place in PL if Tevez transfer goes through" ?

Unread 07-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Tumescent Throb

Nobody really knows what United have or haven't done, as usual in the transfer department, really. What we do know is that United (Ferguson) is on the record as saying Tevez and Mascherano were offered to us last year and that it was all too dodgy. Whatever has gone on in the meantime is clearly not for our consumption as of yet. There'll be a few more lawyer types who've made a killing off all of this than from your usual transfers, though.

Unread 07-07-2007, 09:26 PM
utd for ever

Quote:
to get to £#%&!

nice one

“Why were the Premier League not interested when Mascherano moved to Liverpool? It was exactly the same deal.
Cant find anywhere of that quotes,links please..

Unread 07-07-2007, 09:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

I don't do links sorry

Unread 07-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

It doesn't matter what his agents say or if they moan or if they have a point, the premier league will block this deal even if Wham will sell.

It's not going to happen. End of story.

Unread 07-07-2007, 09:33 PM
utd for ever

Quote:
I don't do links sorry
Then have you made that quote up,because that quote are not there in the article...
Closed Thread