Unread 25-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Part 36 Offer

He nailed Christine Hamilton.

Unread 25-01-2007, 12:59 PM
miss white

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
and about time aswell .. tremendous programme

When? That's weird (very louis), just mentioned him in another thread.

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Billy Baroo

lets hope he picks another bunch of easy targets and pretends to be a wittering incompetent to gain their trust

a poor mans nick broomfield

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:03 PM
miss white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
lets hope he picks another bunch of easy targets and pretends to be a wittering incompetent to gain their trust

Maybe Billy, but he is still good viewing. You should put Nick on your stylish men list, still looking great.

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:04 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:

don't agree that he picks easy targets, did you see him interview the white supremacists in the states, who started quizzing him about whether he was Jewish or not? I think he has some bottle.

whens he on?

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:08 PM
My Name is Keith

Mrs Keith fancies the arse off Louis.

Not sure how that reflects on me.

I simply defend myself by only mentioning the women on TV that I wouldn't sleep with. On certain evenings, I have been known to remain entirely silent right up to the end of Question Time.

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:08 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
don't agree that he picks easy targets, did you see him interview the white supremacists in the states, who started quizzing him about whether he was Jewish or not? I think he has some bottle.

whens he on?
not quite like broomfield irritating the f*** out of the south african white supremacists, murderous c***s

not sure broomfield ever risked himself with the dangerous hamiltons or sir jimmy

have to admit the saville one was brilliant for saville himself, theroux was superfluous

"thats Jimmys mountain"

"the duchess"

Unread 25-01-2007, 01:11 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
not quite like broomfield irritating the f*** out of the south african white supremacists, murderous c***s

not sure broomfield ever risked himself with the dangerous hamiltons or sir jimmy

have to admit the saville one was brilliant for saville himself, theroux was superfluous

"thats Jimmys mountain"

"the duchess"
Some of them clearly are soft, usually fairly entertaining though. I was just pointing out he doesn't exclusivley cosy up with Paul Daniels or whoever, that was a different series, not sure it was meant to be undercover journalism as such.
Closed Thread