MakeBelieve

toodle pip

Saha out, Torres in

Unread 27-04-2007, 08:35 PM
ScarFace

Thank £#%&! for that.

Unread 27-04-2007, 08:36 PM
paddy2times

When someone has been injured for as long as he has, youíre never sure how he will come back, but he has all the attributes needed to be a great striker. He's quick as hell, has two great feet, good in the air, he's tough, but because of his injuries we've never had the chance to assess his full potential."
Sir Alex Ferguson

Unread 27-04-2007, 08:37 PM
walker1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy2times
When someone has been injured for as long as he has, youíre never sure how he will come back, but he has all the attributes needed to be a great striker. He's quick as hell, has two great feet, good in the air, he's tough, but because of his injuries we've never had the chance to assess his full potential."
Sir Alex Ferguson

nail in the coffin there

the glass @#%&!

Unread 27-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy2times
When someone has been injured for as long as he has, youíre never sure how he will come back, but he has all the attributes needed to be a great striker. He's quick as hell, has two great feet, good in the air, he's tough, but because of his injuries we've never had the chance to assess his full potential..."
...and he's as mad as a bag of snakes.

Unread 27-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Get shut in summer, but if as has been mentioned he's on bench tomorrow or fit til the end of the season I will pray for him to score!

I think he could be a great player if he wasn't such a mard @#%&!! He is great in the air and when it counts a very cool finisher Chelsea goal this season anyone

And good at holding up the ball for support (which is why Rooney likes playing with him) It's just a pity that he is unwilling to play unless he 'feels' 100%

so get rid in the summer but don't slag him at the moment, you could be made to eat your words

Unread 27-04-2007, 08:54 PM
paddy2times

saha or richardson,you choose.

Unread 27-04-2007, 08:57 PM
walker1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Get shut in summer, but if as has been mentioned he's on bench tomorrow or fit til the end of the season I will pray for him to score!

I think he could be a great player if he wasn't such a mard @#%&!! He is great in the air and when it counts a very cool finisher Chelsea goal this season anyone

And good at holding up the ball for support (which is why Rooney likes playing with him) It's just a pity that he is unwilling to play unless he 'feels' 100%

so get rid in the summer but don't slag him at the moment, you could be made to eat your words
good post
that was my view of him untill this last 'injury'
he really does not understand the whole team/squad thing.
a big sulker who hopefully will make me eat my words tomorrow.
but if he scores tomorrow, against city, rent boys and west ham i will still hope we get shut of him in the summer

Unread 27-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Rhodzy

Great player when in form, doesn't have the mentality for a united player though unfortunately

Unread 27-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker1978
but if he scores tomorrow, against city, rent boys and west ham i will still hope we get shut of him in the summer
Providing 3 out of those 4 are winners I will blow him and subsequently hand him is Air France ticket

Unread 27-04-2007, 09:34 PM
TheNew

£#%&!ing French @#%&!. He's a @#%&! and a coward and I hope he £#%&!s off.

Unread 27-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
£#%&!ing French @#%&!. He's a @#%&! and a coward and I hope he £#%&!s off.

Yank much?

Why is he a @#%&!(sp)?

[YOUTUBE]vGRpFVvAIu4[/YOUTUBE]

I bet he wasn't a '@#%&!'(sp) then

Unread 27-04-2007, 09:40 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Yank much?

Why is he a @#%&!(sp)?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTYm-tLfjM&mode=related&search=[/YOUTUBE]

I bet he wasn't a '@#%&!'(sp) then
What?

He's a @#%&! because he's a coward. Enough said. He may have done or two decent things in the shirt, but he's a @#%&! who's paid plenty of money to wear the shirt but doesn't have the gumption.

Unread 27-04-2007, 09:40 PM
24hr Leavesey

We'll be lucky to get £5m for him.

Unread 27-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
What?

He's a @#%&! because he's a coward. Enough said. He may have done or two decent things in the shirt, but he's a @#%&! who's paid plenty of money to wear the shirt but doesn't have the gumption.

Why the £#%&! do you say he is a coward? That was my point re the Yank comment, because of course he is a cheese-eating surrender monkey

If the lad is worried about repeat injuries (as you would be in his shoes) then why is he a coward??

Lets all be brave, come back, £#%&! ourselves-up and cost us a goal against boro!

Cos Rio is really brave aint he

You maybe have failed to understand me here, I want rid of Saha but to call him a cowardly @#%&! the night before he returns to the side with only 7 games to win for another dream season is £#%&!ing shocking!

Unread 27-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Tropical

Default Saha

is a cracking* player. When he actually plays.

Whether he's mentally not up to it, and is acting the @#%&!, and thus has to go; or whether we're seeing Fergie's dark arts as he spins the imminent departure of a player he wants rid of; or both... I have no £#%&!ing idea.

[SIZE="1"]*and no, I'm not referring to his joints.

Unread 27-04-2007, 09:52 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Why the £#%&! do you say he is a coward? That was my point re the Yank comment, because of course he is a cheese-eating surrender monkey

If the lad is worried about repeat injuries (as you would be in his shoes) then why is he a coward??

Lets all be brave, come back, £#%&! ourselves-up and cost us a goal against boro!

Cos Rio is really brave aint he

You maybe have failed to understand me here, I want rid of Saha but to call him a cowardly @#%&! the night before he returns to the side with only 7 games to win for another dream season is £#%&!ing shocking!
The fact he is french is by the by....I'm not arsed where he is from.

You saw the fear in the lad's eyes the night he took that woeful penalty against Celtic, and I think it is commonly accepted that he is fragile mentally. That's why I call him a coward. Ferguson has said recently that there is £#%&! all wrong with him, the doctors have said (apparently) that there is £#%&! all wrong with him.....He is a mental coward.

However, if you're reading this Louis, I really rate you as a player.

Unread 27-04-2007, 10:10 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
The fact he is french is by the by....I'm not arsed where he is from.

You saw the fear in the lad's eyes the night he took that woeful penalty against Celtic, and I think it is commonly accepted that he is fragile mentally. That's why I call him a coward. Ferguson has said recently that there is £#%&! all wrong with him, the doctors have said (apparently) that there is £#%&! all wrong with him.....He is a mental coward.

However, if you're reading this Louis, I really rate you as a player.
Fair comments. Especially the shout about the penalty - Hardly a season defining moment whether he scored it or not.
Closed Thread