United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:05 PM
My Name is Keith

The leaders of the free world shouldn’t be using language that plays into this shit but you have Trump doing it and closer to home, Francois using anti German rhetoric all the £#%&!ing time. And people are called snowflakes for calling it out. Bad times.

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:05 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Southgates England play good football
except sterling.

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:07 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
except sterling.
He’s superb

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:15 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He’s superb
if, by superb, you mean greedy and a poor decision maker, then.... yeah. still, he'll be happy to have scored that, despite messing up the moves where he wasn't going to score.

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:15 PM
NegativeNorris

England should've had another 3 or 4 already in this 2nd half. Really poor finishing though.
Rashford has looked really good. Doing what he does best, running at defenders at speed from the wing, and cutting inside. Bulgaria are terrible mind.

5-0 now. Sterling again.

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:18 PM
jem

there's another one he's £#%&!ed up.

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:27 PM
Red Santos

Tbf it's not just mainland europe's disease. You'll find these scumbags everywhere.

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
if, by superb, you mean greedy and a poor decision maker, then.... yeah. still, he'll be happy to have scored that, despite messing up the moves where he wasn't going to score.
He’s a great player you £#%&!ing plank

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:33 PM
dunk

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He’s a great player you £#%&!ing plank
he annoys me.

you don't.

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:37 PM
BarryX

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
germany were somewhat allied to nazi germany but they don't seem to have this problem at international home games.

TBF there are a lot of complete and utter racists out there. The word for a black person is 'nigerchi'. It comes from the word negroid, and I'm told is not meant to be offensive, but clearly makes you uncomfortable when heard (especially if you're out with a mate who's black). Definitely too much racism and facism out there, in certain quarters of society anyway: football fans being the worst

As for being allied to the Nazis, the King was actually an Austrian at the time, and they initially declared themselves neutral. The Germans ended up demanding they let their lot through so they could invade Greece, so it was either that or annihilation. They refused to send the Jews to the concentration camps, at least, so not all bad eggs.

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:37 PM
Albert Tatlock

One british fan dead. 32 year old man.

Found in a "helpless" condition in the street. Taken first to hospital, then given over into police custardy in which he died. Investigation ongoing

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:43 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

Found in a "helpless" condition in the street. Taken first to hospital, then given over into police custardy in which he died. Investigation ongoing
Reportedly got taken to hospital as he was paralytic (drink and drugs from what was said so far), then kicked off on the hospital staff so he got nicked and died on the way to the station. They don't take too well to people being pissed out there heads and walking round like they own the place (Bulgarian, British, whatever) and have special holding cells for drunks.

Unread 14-10-2019, 08:44 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

drowned, probably.

Unread 14-10-2019, 10:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
Former fascist state Bulgaria who were previously allied to Nazi Germany during WWII

doing Nazi salutes shocker
Well tbf it is widely thought Hitler had their monarch poisoned because he wouldn't do as he was told (eg rounding up and killing all their Jews)

After that they joined the Allies for the final stages of the war.

Unread 15-10-2019, 01:32 AM
Hector

The only places I've ever heard racist chants in football is at England matches, and it's always been England fans doing it.

Last time I went, there were fans who didn't celebrate Danny Welbeck's goal and quite seriously believed "it shouldn't count as he's not one of us."

Unread 15-10-2019, 06:12 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
The leaders of the free world shouldn’t be using language that plays into this shit but you have Trump doing it and closer to home, Francois using anti German rhetoric all the £#%&!ing time. And people are called snowflakes for calling it out. Bad times.
I heard that mark francois’ mildly nationalist statements are currently the talk of eastern european neo nazi movement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector
The only places I've ever heard racist chants in football is at England matches, and it's always been England fans doing it.

Last time I went, there were fans who didn't celebrate Danny Welbeck's goal and quite seriously believed "it shouldn't count as he's not one of us."
They’ve also been strongly anti-united

Unread 15-10-2019, 07:04 AM
Seamus

I hope there is moral outrage towards the England fans who will be calling James McClean a Fenian bastard in a month's time 🇮🇪

Unread 15-10-2019, 07:46 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I hope there is moral outrage towards the England fans who will be calling James McClean a Fenian bastard in a month's time 🇮🇪
I can't believe it's almost the annual James McLean Poppy Argument time of the year.

Where has time gone?

Unread 15-10-2019, 07:53 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I see someone's been on twitter this morning
Closed Thread