United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2019, 06:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Talking of which, how did lingard play today (I didn’t see it).
take a wild guess......looks like Ole has had enough of him

"I think Jesse will be the first one to know that his last season was not up to standard.
"What we have discussed is between the two of us, but I expect more from him and he knows what I expect. I am going to demand a lot more from him."

beanz

Unread 20-07-2019, 06:55 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Fyi my comment about loan was nothing to do with his ability it was to do with his game time in senior football.

Hope im wrong but he wouldnt be the first talent over looked for first team oppertunities at United would he?

A certain paul pogba springs to mind.

Edit: the comment was also said before OGS said no to a loan. Lets hope he backs up his words
You obviously don’t listen to the current manager

Unread 20-07-2019, 06:56 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Talking of which, how did lingard play today (I didn’t see it).

The biggest issue with the team (and has been since Rooney left) has been goals. Would be sweet as if Greenwood could be the thing we’ve been missing.
He did very little.

It is going to become difficult to justify giving him starts if the likes of Greenwood, Chong and Gomes continue improving.

Unread 20-07-2019, 06:56 PM
puressence

And Jesse with rashford martial hames or mason or Chong will be immense looks stronger and fitter than ever before

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:08 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

"I think Jesse will be the first one to know that his last season was not up to standard.
"What we have discussed is between the two of us, but I expect more from him and he knows what I expect. I am going to demand a lot more from him."

beanz

Good.

Little goblin is poo and it needs calling out.

Not good enough to let his already average level to drop.

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:09 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Straight talking from the manager there, like it.

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:14 PM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

beanz
That’s ace. £#%&! knows how he’s got away with it for so long but I suppose there’s quite a few that have too.

Can’t grumble with anything Ole has done so far- started to address some long standing weaknesses although there’s still a fair few to deal with.

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:29 PM
waynes ear's

Straight talking manager means £#%&! all when a bean counting @#%&! is in charge of transfers

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Straight talking manager means £#%&! all when a bean counting @#%&! is in charge of transfers
Lingard is in charge of transfers ?

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:32 PM
waynes ear's

Shut the £#%&! up

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
That’s ace. £#%&! knows how he’s got away with it for so long but I suppose there’s quite a few that have too.

Can’t grumble with anything Ole has done so far- started to address some long standing weaknesses although there’s still a fair few to deal with.
yep I must admit I was hoping he would have £#%&!ed more than a few of them off by now but it looks like he's not gonna take their shit any more and Lingard's obviously top of his shit list which is good to see

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Buck

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Poggers gonna Pog....

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i don't want to put too much pressure or expectation on a young lad, but greenwood could become the greatest player in the history of the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Pretty sure he would be younger in any terms tbf.

"If you're good enough, you're old enough".
J. Saville.

Unread 20-07-2019, 08:32 PM
Marvel7

Not sure how Lingard fits in the team if we sign Fernandes or any other midfielder that is seen as attacking for that matter, don’t see a midfield two of Pogba/Fernandes, which means we either revert to a three man midfield, so no Lingard, or we play a two and push Pogba into the 10 role, again no Lingard. On the flip side if we sell Pogba and don’t replace it probably means loads of Lingard.

Unread 20-07-2019, 09:09 PM
d_knight

Booing Ashley Young when he's on the pitch and in the shirt - NOT ON.

YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM, HOWEVER MUCH OF A @#%&! YOU THINK THEY ARE, WHEN THEY'RE ON THE PITCH WEARING THE SHIRT.

Ashamed of some of these so called United fans.

Unread 20-07-2019, 09:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
Not sure how Lingard fits in the team if we sign Fernandes or any other midfielder that is seen as attacking for that matter, don’t see a midfield two of Pogba/Fernandes, which means we either revert to a three man midfield, so no Lingard, or we play a two and push Pogba into the 10 role, again no Lingard. On the flip side if we sell Pogba and don’t replace it probably means loads of Lingard.
Lingard will get in on the right until James gets to grips with the league I’d think.

Really hope Ole shows some balls and drops players if they’re not performing/shit.

Unread 20-07-2019, 09:37 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight

YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM, HOWEVER MUCH OF A @#%&! YOU THINK THEY ARE, WHEN THEY'RE ON THE PITCH WEARING THE SHIRT.

More of a muted cheer tbh. Though it was quite funny
Big cheers for all the replacements
“Ashley Young!
“Erm”
Singapore reds

So looks like Ole is going to be asking these @#%&!s to run their arses off when not in possession. Good to see. Also indicative of why Lukakau just isn’t an Ole player.

One other observation was the difference between James and Greenwood. James still too timid to try anything other than offloading the ball to a better player. Crapped his pants when on goal. Greenwood oozing confidence. At 17 ffs

Unread 20-07-2019, 09:37 PM
redhegemony

Lungard is a decent back up as he can cover a few positions in the front 6. Got a half decent football brain and quite quick but not good enough on the ball. First choice at Everton or West Ham.

Unread 20-07-2019, 09:38 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight

Nonsense. The boos should have been louder if anything.
Closed Thread