United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:21 PM
utd99

At least Mata has now put the age old question of what signing Warwick Davis would look like to rest.

Hugs.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
From finishing 2nd to this in just a little over a year...

Woodward turned the sheep on Mourinho and they danced to his tune and many still are.
Woodward should have backed Mourinho and stood up for him.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Any chance you can put a clip up of Rashford dribbling the ball out of play and then Abraham scoring?

No thought not.

Odd little man.
What? Abraham didn't score in this game pal.

There was one key moment, that was it.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
From finishing 2nd to this in just a little over a year...

Woodward turned the sheep on Mourinho and they danced to his tune and many still are.
Imagine dancing to Woodward's tune.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:25 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What? Abraham didn't score in this game pal.

There was one key moment, that was it.
Imagine posting twitter videos of people taking the piss out of one of our only decent performers this season

Pathetic.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Imagine posting twitter videos of people taking the piss out of one of our only decent performers this season

Pathetic.
He cost us the game mate. You want to bleat on about everyone else, he directly cost us the game but want nothing said? Odd little man.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:29 PM
saayfooty

Considering the fact that we find it difficult to create good chances let alone score goals, these are the type of results we will see.

When it comes to attributing blame, we have to look at what Ole controls.

1) The formation - 4231 is shit. No top teams use this formation. The robustness of it is limited. It relies heavily on the 4 attacking players to be exceptional. Against Liverpool, we must play 433 to stand a chance.

2) The way we play - Our tempo, directness, proclivity towards pressing, desire to get forward etc. It must be the training regime Ole and co has implemented. There is no way that they look great in training and poor in a match.

3) Player selection - Granted injuries and transfers do effect this, playing Periera on the right and allowing him a free role is ridiculous. This shows Ole doesn't understand how to set up a team and the importance of width. Moving James from the left is unwise. Rashford up top is questionable.

Can he turn it around? Perhaps. All it takes is one good performance and United fans will back him. lol I am patiently waiting for this performance (even if we lose). We just play bad and win, loss or draw. We never play good/

Some people have said what's the point of changing the manager if the plays aren't good enough. Are these players playing to the best of the potential/abilities? I don't think so.

Also, Ole shot himself in the foot by letting Sanchez and Lukaku leave. I'll be watching Inter later to see how they do. A good manager would have been confident enough to get them back to their best.

Special mention to Tuanzebe. Looked solid and composed. I would play him ahead of Lindelof.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:30 PM
AK14

Quote:
He cost us the game mate. You want to bleat on about everyone else, he directly cost us the game but want nothing said? Odd little man.
Agenda driven nonsense all to score internet points.

Pathetic and expected a lot better from you tbh.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:31 PM
Coracao

Quote:

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:32 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:32 PM
utd99

Quote:

You’ve had a lot of that recently.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:33 PM
Sapien

Enjoyed that.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:34 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You’ve had a lot of that recently.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:35 PM
dunk

Quote:

Sorry, but that 'attempt' to block the shot, coupled with the effort to get out and put pressure on Longstaff has absolutely done me in. All the shit various areas of the squad get for not putting it in and that is the effort from our latest huge signing. Honestly I'm appalled. Diabolical. Were that Pogba you and others would be burning an effigy of him by now. It was beyond pathetic at a time when we were on top and starting to get through, to compound it.

Btw, another of our leaders, Ashley Young, through on goal and squaring it into the defenders shins? WTAF. Barely moments before they scored? Sickening cowardice.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Sorry, but that 'attempt' to block the shot, coupled with the effort to get out and put pressure on Longstaff has absolutely done me in. All the shit various areas of the squad get for not putting it in and that is the effort from our latest huge signing. Honestly I'm appalled. Diabolical. Were that Pogba you and others would be burning an effigy of him by now. It was beyond pathetic at a time when we were on top and starting to get through, to compound it.

Btw, another of our leaders, Ashley Young, through on goal and squaring it into the defenders shins? WTAF.
Jeeez pal I’m not reading all that.

Take your agenda somewhere else.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Jeeez pal I’m not reading all that.

Take your agenda somewhere else.
What you mean is, your agenda prevents you from reading a salient pov that you don't want to acknowledge. That's cool. Do you.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:38 PM
utd99

Quote:

Btw, another of our leaders, Ashley Young, through on goal and squaring it into the defenders shins? WTAF. Barely moments before they scored? Sickening cowardice.
You’re going to hear the word ‘agenda’ 8 million times over the next two weeks now. Heads up.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You’re going to hear the word ‘agenda’ 8 million times over the next two weeks now. Heads up.
Apparently.

Wouldn't have mattered if that had been Rio or Stam, I'd be equally £#%&!ing sick and posting much the same. Absolutely disgusting defending.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:41 PM
utd99

Quote:
Apparently.

Wouldn't have mattered if that had been Rio or Stam, I'd be equally £#%&!ing sick and posting much the same. Absolutely disgusting defending.
It wasn’t good, nor was the header, but he’s earned more slack than most tbh. We don’t create or score goals, but we don’t concede many either.

Unread 06-10-2019, 07:41 PM
AK14

Quote:
What you mean is, your agenda prevents you from reading a salient pov that you don't want to acknowledge. That's cool. Do you.
Nah, means I don’t want to read complete and utter drivel from someone who’s just posted a video taking the piss out of one of our only decent players.

Very odd.