United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:38 PM
chorleyred

Default how the £#%&! was that not a pen???

he'd gone round him, why the £#%&! would he then go down.

£#%&!er

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

There was no way he could have stayed on his feet, Niemi's arms were knee high. Terrible decision from a terrible referee.

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:42 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Terrible decision from a terrible referee.
i bet the @#%&! just didnt want ronaldo to get a hatrick..

what a shocking decision.

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Crumps

That is an absoloute £#%&!ing joke. Is he supposed to £#%&!ing wait there to be clattered by the shit @#%&!? No doubt the angle where it looks least like a nailed on penalty will be shown to death over the next couple of days and Ronnie will be accused of being a dirty cheating foreigner. More ammunition for know-nowt @#%&!s.

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:50 PM
chorleyred

and to be fair davies just got booked for less of a reaction than rooney earlier who i don't think got booked

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:51 PM
koppas

Worst linesman I have ever seen.

@#%&!.

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:52 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

@#%&!.
RACIST...

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Speckled Sod

I remember that linesman from a Leeds game on Sky last year. Worst performance ive ever seen from from an official. Glad to see hes improving

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Ashley's Grime

Styles nearly cost the title last season at shitty. He gives a soft pen against the scousers and has to publicly apologise and gets taken off the ref's list for a week.

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

@#%&!.
Got every decision right, blame Tevez not the ref.

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:59 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckled Sod
I remember that linesman from a Leeds game on Sky last year. Worst performance ive ever seen from from an official. Glad to see hes improving
i wonder why you remember him..

lets kick racism out of football ffs

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:02 PM
Speckled Sod

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:02 PM
Smeggs

he couldn't wait to book ronaldo, he didn't even think pen. it was easy for him at 2-0 and he didn't want to increase his red card stats. styles is substandard, missed loads tonight for both sides and as for the linesman..amateur.

the reffing overall in the league this season has been really poor.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Luffy

how many times was tevez offiside tonight? felt like he was going for a £#%&!ing world record.

we won 2-0 but i'm pissed off, feel like rooney did when he got subbed off. i'm really irritated by tevez. needs 10 chances to score, always goes offside, usually passes backwardswhen he isnt passing 2 seconds too late and slowsdown the play more often than not.

i would have expected any of our other strikers to have scored loads of the chances he has had this season. its really worrying. cant rely on him to make or score goals at the top level whatsoever.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
how many times was tevez offiside tonight? felt like he was going for a £#%&!ing world record.

we won 2-0 but i'm pissed off, feel like rooney did when he got subbed off. i'm really irritated by tevez. needs 10 chances to score, always goes offside, usually passes backwardswhen he isnt passing 2 seconds too late and slowsdown the play more often than not.

i would have expected any of our other strikers to have scored loads of the chances he has had this season. its really worrying. cant rely on him to make or score goals at the top level whatsoever.
Utter drivel.

Tevez was excellent throughout the 1st half, 2d half less so. Denied a goal by Niemi's face and a 2 good saves. Linked up delightfully with Rooney, the 2 are definitely on the same wavelength.

Wait till he settles in!

koppas

I am pissed off because our failure to find a third/fourth cost me a lot of money.

Well, £50.

marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy

do you know who we need...........?

recognise him

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:10 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield

recognise him

it's rhodzy innit?

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield

recognise him
Great minds Marlo
Unless the player is Lebron James I doubt anyone could of avoided Niemi's arms without falling, hopefully he gets it rescinded.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:12 PM
borsuk

that penalty would have been given for any other player in the world. disgraceful decision.
Closed Thread