Closed Thread

Unread 14-08-2020, 05:18 PM
armchair

Depay and Sessegnon.

Unread 14-08-2020, 06:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I’m surprised Abramovich hasn’t gotten bored by now.
I think he maybe did a few years ago. Unfortunately, he seems to have got his spending mojo back

Unread 17-08-2020, 09:44 AM
carrick_16

What a bunch of small-time c***s Borussia Dortmund are, Tweeting a picture of Jadon Sancho after our game last night, #@&%!s.

Unread 17-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrick_16
What a bunch of small-time @#%&!s Borussia Dortmund are, Tweeting a picture of Jadon Sancho, #@&%!s.
Jesus, he’s back.

Have you done a video on it?

Unread 17-08-2020, 09:59 AM
carrick_16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Jesus, he’s back.

Have you done a video on it?
No.

Unread 17-08-2020, 10:02 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
What a bunch of small-time c***s Borussia Dortmund are, Tweeting a picture of Jadon Sancho after our game last night, #@&%!s.
Tweeting pictures of their own player? £#%&!ing w++kers

Unread 17-08-2020, 10:05 AM
Coracao

Quote:
No.
Who do you think we should sign, pal?

Unread 17-08-2020, 10:27 AM
carrick_16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Who do you think we should sign, pal?
Sancho and Grealish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Tweeting pictures of their own player? f***ing w++kers
They knew what they were doing.

Unread 17-08-2020, 10:29 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Sancho and Grealish.
Grealish is a big fish in a small pond imo. Sancho has it, whatever that is, but Grealish will drown here.

Edit: we need an actual defensive mid. Matic is not enough. He is good when used sparingly, he doesn’t have the legs to play game in game out.

Unread 17-08-2020, 10:30 AM
ZiggyStardust

Interesting....

Unread 17-08-2020, 10:33 AM
Sparky***

Any wonder they’re trying to squeeze us for every penny

Unread 17-08-2020, 11:01 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Any wonder they’re trying to squeeze us for every penny
Woody knows, even if its 10 to midnight, they will take £120mil....so as always, he's willing to ruin a players pre-season to attempt to save 50p.

Im positive we'll sign sancho....after last night, i think its pretty obvious if thats all we can afford then its the wrong choice. We need better defenders not attackers.

£#%&! Sancho off, sign Ronaldo on a free ( juve want him off the wage bill sanchez style ) and use whatever money we have on a defender who isn't a tattooed @#%&!.

Unread 17-08-2020, 11:07 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Woody knows, even if its 10 to midnight, they will take £120mil....so as always, he's willing to ruin a players pre-season to attempt to save 50p.
50p isnt 120 million.

Would you buy an icecream van for 50 grand that made you 23 grand over 6 years?

Unread 17-08-2020, 11:09 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
50p isnt 120 million.

Would you buy an icecream van for 50 grand that made you 23 grand over 6 years?
My point was, if there is even a small chance for Woody to save the smallest amount of money, he'll risk £#%&!ing the deal up & pre-season.

Does it every summer. Sometimes even ends up paying more due to it ( Bog brush head )

He knows Dortmong will take £120mil, whenever its offered...so why not wait and try it on in hope they do actually need the money and fold closer to the window closing.

Unread 17-08-2020, 02:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
My point was, if there is even a small chance for Woody to save the smallest amount of money, he'll risk £#%&!ing the deal up & pre-season.

Does it every summer. Sometimes even ends up paying more due to it ( Bog brush head )

He knows Dortmong will take £120mil, whenever its offered...so why not wait and try it on in hope they do actually need the money and fold closer to the window closing.
Mate, if you were sitting in his seat it would be your fiduciary duty to try to strike the best deal possible for the club too. You wouldn’t have the privilege of throwing peanuts from the cheap seats and screaming ‘just buy the @#%&! already’. I don’t see anyone in world football spending close to 100m post-lockdown without a fight. Chelsea are not doing it with Havertz, and they’re the only ones throwing money about.

Unread 17-08-2020, 02:06 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Mate, if you were sitting in his seat it would be your fiduciary duty to try to strike the best deal possible for the club too. You wouldn’t have the privilege of throwing peanuts from the cheap seats and screaming ‘just buy the @#%&! already’. I don’t see anyone in world football spending close to 100m post-lockdown without a fight. Chelsea are not doing it with Havertz, and they’re the only ones throwing money about.
I think what they want is reasonable apart from this seasons payment.

120 mil euros is about right. Spread it over his contract rather than 70% now and the rest over the next 2 summers. Germans are cheeky @#%&!s.

Get the right winger on loan from Juve and spend what money we do have on a CB.

Unread 17-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Sparky***

We all know we'll kick off the new season having signed nobody.

Unread 17-08-2020, 03:10 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We all know we'll kick off the new season having signed nobody.
And when I offer you a bet that that’s not the case, you’ll say something like ‘i don’t bet’, ‘i didn’t really mean it’ or ‘why are you so angry at some words.’

But we ALL know that we’ll sign literally no one though....

Unread 17-08-2020, 03:27 PM
bosskeano

Dortmund are "struggling" financially b/c they lost 4m per home game over the last 2.5 months but i highly doubt they are in a financial crisis

this damn transfer is taking place more in the media it seems then actually between the two chief executives
Closed Thread