Unread 06-11-2022, 01:33 PM
dunk

Saliba looks like an incredible find

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:17 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Saliba looks like an incredible find
They had him signed about 4 years ago and kept loaning him.

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
They had him signed about 4 years ago and kept loaning him.
I know. Foresight.

Ffs.

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:36 PM
Dasilvatwins

Can’t stand their fans or manager but Arsenal for the first time in my eyes look the real deal. I always assumed it’s a good run they were going on, but they’re still firing on all cylinders.

A few injuries might mess it all up but fair play if they actually challenge City for a title.

Don’t want them to win the league but I’d have them win it over city any day.

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:38 PM
Dr Stranger

I think Arsenal have earned the right to be taken seriously. They were the team I expected to struggle the most for top four. They’ll definitely get that and they keep answering all the questions so far.

As most are saying, better them than City and better this than City just strolling away with it by Christmas.

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:41 PM
dunk

Sterling is utter shit.

Fair play to Potter, he’s turned Chelsea into blunt triers like Brighton pretty £#%&!ing quickly. Always thought it was an attacking personnel issue at Brighton, possibly not..

Chelsea don’t have a lot to show for those last 3/4 summers of ridiculous spending, do they? Chalaboah, Loftus Cheek, Mount, Gallagher and Broja all ‘youth’ products, old men in Azpi and Thiago. Feels like they’ve 20 players out or given away..

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:46 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I think Arsenal have earned the right to be taken seriously. They were the team I expected to struggle the most for top four. They’ll definitely get that and they keep answering all the questions so far.

As most are saying, better them than City and better this than City just strolling away with it by Christmas.
Just a shame their fans are @#%&!s. Pound for pound second worst fans only to the scousers

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:49 PM
Hyman_Roth

Better them than city? Just a little bit.

Would be ace if they could keep going - can’t see it at all - city will end up 10 points ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Just a shame their fans are @#%&!s. Pound for pound second worst fans only to the scousers
Absolute bullshit. Have you been to Leeds? West Ham?

Obviously not.

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:49 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sterling is utter shit.

Fair play to Potter, he’s turned Chelsea into blunt triers like Brighton pretty £#%&!ing quickly. Always thought it was an attacking personnel issue at Brighton, possibly not..

Chelsea don’t have a lot to show for those last 3/4 summers of ridiculous spending, do they? Chalaboah, Loftus Cheek, Mount, Gallagher and Broja all ‘youth’ products, old men in Azpi and Thiago. Feels like they’ve 20 players out or given away..
Their scouting system almost like ours. Sterling used to get goals but nowhere near the amount he should have at city. They went and signed him. Always thought he was massively overrated.

They then hired a manager who hasn’t ever been at the level either playing or managing that Chelsea are at. He needs time and a few transfer windows but they give LVG vibes in the sense they lack intent . No urgency or high tempo.

We should have beaten them, I think ETH showed Chelsea too much respect . We should have attacked more and we would have won easy.

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:52 PM
dunk

Have Chelsea had a chance or shot at goal? I can’t think of one..

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:52 PM
Dasilvatwins

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Better them than city? Just a little bit.

Would be ace if they could keep going - can’t see it at all - city will end up 10 points ahead.

Absolute bullshit. Have you been to Leeds? West Ham?

Obviously not.
I personally don’t know any West Ham or Leeds fans. It’s an opinion mate, there’s no objective way to quantify it. Calm down

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:53 PM
shenwen

Arsenal or city to win the league? Give me a minute to work that one out

Would be perfect if city lost the league the year they bought Haaland. Won't happen though.

Chelsea going backward. Weren't some on here advocating for us to get Harry Potter in? Jesus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I personally don’t know any West Ham or Leeds fans. It’s an opinion mate, there’s no objective way to quantify it. Calm down
er...

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:54 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Arsenal or city to win the league? Give me a minute to work that one out

Would be perfect if city lost the league the year they bought Haaland. Won't happen though.

Chelsea going backward. Weren't some on here advocating for us to get Harry Potter in? Jesus...
Opened this thread to post the same thing. I’m sure there was a poll and Potter got a few votes might have to try dig it up…

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:56 PM
20LEgend1999

If watching Arsenal vs. Chelsea has taught me one thing, it's that it's definitely smart to judge a young manager in their first big job after a few months.

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:57 PM
Jethro

Yeah, arsenal are legit

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:57 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

There were a few playing Sterling up as a good signing. His goal contributions had halved for a reason; City were happy to pawn him off for a reason. Guardiola runs his wide-forwards into the ground.

Chelsea have essentially returned to the Ken Bates era. Will be a decent top 6 side but will not re-capture the Abramovich-led successes.

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:58 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
If watching Arsenal vs. Chelsea has taught me one thing, it's that it's definitely smart to judge a young manager in their first big job after a few months.
Chelsea are renowned for their patience with managers tbf

Unread 06-11-2022, 02:59 PM
Danoli

Let’s see where they are in mid February

I don’t think their squad is deep enough.

A few injuries and they will struggle

Unread 06-11-2022, 03:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Opened this thread to post the same thing. I’m sure there was a poll and Potter got a few votes might have to try dig it up…
Going to take him a bit of time tbf. Tuchel didn’t get sacked for no reason, clearly issues behind the scenes. The way the owner behaved in the summer undermined every £#%&!er at the club too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
Let’s see where they are in mid February

I don’t think their squad is deep enough.

A few injuries and they will struggle
More quality in reserve than us tbf. If they lost one of the CB’s or Partey then it might trigger a bit of a halt.
Closed Thread