Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
oh dear...not the wisest move...

Unread 25-02-2019, 10:16 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
It's simple

Nothing has changed, just due to the internet, more people are exposed to scousers & LFC fans.

Unread 25-02-2019, 11:10 PM
sa7

FAO Pop

Quote:

Unread 27-02-2019, 08:11 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
"Obviously a lot of Liverpool teams before us tried to be champion and it didn’t work out so it was always the manager or the team or other stuff like that. There is always a moment when, if we are not 25 points ahead, a season gets tricky. Always. Leicester had that. Chelsea had it. Only City last year didn’t really have it. Winning 5-0 against us with 10 men [when Sadio Mané was sent off at 1-0] changed the season for them. Apart from that it always happens.

“One generation has to break through, to make it happen, and then for the rest it will be easier. It would be nice if we could be that. The development of this team is unbelievable. Not that I praise myself or whatever, but it is unbelievable. We played three finals. I know in the world outside it looks like finals are nice, all perfect, then you don’t win and nobody thinks about it, but I don’t know a lot of teams that have been in three finals in the last three years. We improve constantly in the table.

“We are in a good moment. I cannot help if you don’t see it. We know about our responsibility and we go for it with all we have. This is not our last chance – that’s a very important thing. This is our first chance. There’s a massive difference. With the first chance, you jump in, then see if it works out. Sometimes it does, sometimes not. This will not be our last chance, 100% not.”
Smells a bit factsy.

Unread 27-02-2019, 09:26 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Smells a bit factsy.
Weren’t we in three finals in past three yeats?

Seem to remember winning two of them as well.

Unread 27-02-2019, 09:52 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Weren’t we in three finals in past three yeats?

Seem to remember winning two of them as well.

4 actually, within the last 3 years. Won 3

Unread 27-02-2019, 11:14 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Ooh dear, reports of Kloop, Henderson and Mane tearing into eachother in the dressing room last Sunday.

Kloop Heyseled it immediately.
Why the £#%&! would he be complaining about Henderson anyway?

"You stupid necked Mackem @#%&!, you only kicked Rashford 25 times. I asked for 26!"

Unread 27-02-2019, 11:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Ooh dear, reports of Kloop, Henderson and Mane tearing into eachother in the dressing room last Sunday.

Kloop Heyseled it immediately.
Honestly forgot Mane was playing, and that Sturridge had come on such was their lack of attacking intent 2nd half on Sunday I don't think either had a kick worthy of the name.

Cheeky £#%&! of a manager about only one team was trying to win :£#%&!er: He shits himself and shuts up shop everytime they play us. He's £#%&!ing lucky Mourinho was in charge when we went to their place even then they needed 2 deflected goals. £#%&!ing shithouses.

Unread 27-02-2019, 11:20 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Honestly forgot Mane was playing, and that Sturridge had come on such was their lack of attacking intent 2nd half on Sunday I don't think either had a kick worthy of the name.

Cheeky £#%&! of a manager about only one team was trying to win :£#%&!er: He shits himself and shuts up shop everytime they play us. He's £#%&!ing lucky Mourinho was in charge when we went to their place even then they needed 2 deflected goals. £#%&!ing shithouses.
We had the better chances too

All they did was play for set pieces, kick shit out of us and pass it between their back four!

If we’d have been at full strength we’d have won, I’m sure of it.

Unread 27-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Silly £#%&!er tried to make out that is was them that were disrupted by our injuries and we were able to put a fresh mf/forward line out. It happens to every manager that goes there. £#%&!ing deranged.

Unread 27-02-2019, 12:17 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
We had the better chances too

All they did was play for set pieces, kick shit out of us and pass it between their back four!

If we’d have been at full strength we’d have won, I’m sure of it.
This.

Unread 27-02-2019, 12:30 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Having been giddy, they are going from anxious to the first levels of despondency, you can see it, they know that it's NOT going to be their year AGAIN Was talking to a match going skaus this morning and when I said that I thought Klopper spread the jitters to the team as he seems more anxious than anyone and there must be a reason why such a good coach has such a terrible record in finals, he just looked at me with that 'you're probably right' sadness in his eyes.......

Unread 27-02-2019, 01:14 PM
sa7

Quote:
£#%&!ing Mane.

Ashley Young was shite and looked terrified, yet he still had Mane in his pocket. That is how bad Mane was.

Unread 27-02-2019, 05:05 PM
dunk

Unread 01-03-2019, 07:39 PM
Switching Off

“I don’t think I’ve ever been part of a game where someone had a hat-trick of assists. It was special.

“Trent got the match ball [for three assists] – he wanted it so he got it. It was really cool and let’s try to do something like that again.”

Jurgen Klopp. March 2019.

Unread 01-03-2019, 08:06 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
“I don’t think I’ve ever been part of a game where someone had a hat-trick of assists. It was special.

“Trent got the match ball [for three assists] – he wanted it so he got it. It was really cool and let’s try to do something like that again.”

Jurgen Klopp. March 2019.

Must have been a pain carrying that ball for entire lap of honour.

Unread 02-03-2019, 02:55 PM
dunk

Unread 05-03-2019, 10:28 PM
sa7

Just a warning for everyone, shouting the word “Murderers” in the vicinity of Liverpool supporters is now an offence liable to lead to criminal proceedings and being banned from football.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...erers-15926959

Unread 05-03-2019, 10:55 PM
MartialLaw

Dirty murdering @#%&!s
Closed Thread