United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:37 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
What about Sanchez being on 4 times what Martial earns? Pretty impressive knowledge knowing exactly what Tone and Sanchez earn tbf.
Conservative estimate. It’s probably closer to seven or eight times.

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:37 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Really not sure how anyone can say Rashford has not been given chances to progress

106 appearances in less than 3 seasons for a lad who turned 20 years of age, 3 months ago......
Something about Mourinho and Van Gaal

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:38 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
What about Sanchez being on 4 times what Martial earns? Pretty impressive knowledge knowing exactly what Tone and Sanchez earn tbf.
In fairness he probably is on close to 3 times Martial salary if Martial is on a bit over a 100k a week

I think the point is big ego superstar signings like Lukaku, Zlat and Sanchez will always be given priority in the team over "wonder kid" talents like Martial even if they are going through a poor spell

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
We all know the answer to that pal...

Of course...Really wish they'd give it a rest. It's just boring

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:39 AM
Clarkie

Quote:

Christ

20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Conservative estimate. It’s probably closer to seven or eight times.
You’re even more itk than Luckhurst/TBR with your extensive knowledge of obscure foreign players and forensic knowledge of player contracts

AK14

Quote:
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie

Of course...Really wish they'd give it a rest. It's just boring
Yep

Grown men...

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:40 AM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
In fairness he probably is on close to 3 times Martial salary if Martial is on a bit over a 100k a week

I think the point is big ego superstar signings like Lukaku, Zlat and Sanchez will always be given priority in the team over "wonder kid" talents like Martial even if they are going through a poor spell
Well done for catching the point pal. A few have struggled on this page.

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:42 AM
puressence

had a row lastnight with huw tubervill on twitter about him going on about alexis wage .. i asked him did he know what he earned .. his reply .. enough to stop the nhs not having to leave patients asleep on hospital floors ... its worth a read .. complete and utter nonsense .. by the cricket expert huw

AK14

Yep there's no way Martial has a big ego

Only cost us £3.36 from the local amateur side too, so not exactly a major signing or anything.

20 times

Quote:

How do you know what Martial is earning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yep there's no way Martial has a big ego

Only cost us £3.36 from the local amateur side too, so not exactly a major signing or anything.

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:48 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
You’re even more itk than Luckhurst/TBR with your extensive knowledge of obscure foreign players and forensic knowledge of player contracts
Can confirm it’s about 7x.

Martial believed to be on circa £75k p/w (conservative estimate; some have it £65k) and Sanchez well established at £500k, perhaps more. Be interesting to see how this affects future major signings imo.

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:49 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
How do you know what Martial is earning?

I don't but I think it's a fair guess to say he's on a lot less than the likes of Sanchez and Zlat

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:53 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
I don't but I think it's a fair guess to say he's on a lot less than the likes of Sanchez and Zlat
Doubt he's on that much per week this time round - maybe linked to playing time.

Why is it weekly salaries they don't get a £#%&!ing little brown envelope with cash in..

ZiggyStardust

Quote:

Martial believed to be on circa £75k p/w (conservative estimate; some have it £65k) and Sanchez well established at £500k, perhaps more. Be interesting to see how this affects future major signings imo.
Utd briefing that he's on around 300k a week which I believe far more than the 500k %@#$&!s reports
Utd aren't exactly frugal these days but would be madness to give Sanchez 200k more a week than Pogba

Quote:
While United were willing to pay agents’ fees that City (and clubs like Chelsea and Bayern Munich wouldn’t), sources close to the Old Trafford hierarchy dispute some ideas about the figures. They say Sanchez will be paid on par with Paul Pogba at around £300,000 week, for obvious diplomatic reasons, and that the signing-on fee was not £20m.
https://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...-36518056.html

Denis Irwell

Quote:
Aye, not exactly ground breaking, that.

Judging by his transfer fee with add ons etc, it’d be a bit more than 75k.

Some figures being put about to suit agendas.

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:54 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Sanchez well established at £500k
£300k according to what United are leaking.

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:55 AM
Clarkie

Sanchez's basic pay is not 500k a week
He's on Pogba's wage, which is 300k. Bonuses etc bring it up however.

We didn't summon the spirit of Pele ffs

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:56 AM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 24-01-2018, 09:57 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
£300k according to what United are leaking.
Siders has seen the contract though
Closed Thread