United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: As a ten Hag Out'er, who do you want to replace him?
Graham 22 100.00%
Gareth 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 14-04-2024, 05:48 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Cheers for the heads up, will let my mum know not to buy me anything from there in future.
stick to patagonia

Unread 14-04-2024, 05:50 PM
pc6090

Can we have another option where this forum takes charge of first team affairs and is all sorted by regular polls.

Unread 14-04-2024, 05:54 PM
est.1878

Over to Sophie

Unread 14-04-2024, 05:55 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Jesus Christ....
born again?

Unread 14-04-2024, 06:34 PM
Chris Quayd

Instructive to note that the very premise of the thread is a shift in blame excercise from the Erik in crowd to the outers, a not so subtle tua culpa that I considered the remaining acolytes who are not on the wum/partially lobotomised to be above.

Goes without saying that Graham is preferable to Gareth as is it preferable to receive pain medication when one has a terminal illness to suffering sober. The real villain of the piece is the bloke who is able to watch the psychosis inducing excrement that we serve up every week and change nothing despite having the nominal ability to do so.

In the spirit of forum harmony I do not wish to place additional blame on his remaining supporters and their inability to articulate a stronger arguement than "injuries...oh and he will develop a style of play, any style of play once Jason Wilcox is at Carrington". No, it would be unfair to tar these idiots and I won't do it.

Hopefully we can win the cup and delay a decision on a new manager for a season by which point someone more appealing is available, does anyone know when Rose West is due for parole?

Unread 14-04-2024, 06:38 PM
Sparky***

No.

Unread 14-04-2024, 06:40 PM
andyroo

Come friendly asteroid

Unread 14-04-2024, 06:41 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
jem is an out'er but won't vote in this poll
or any poll
I'm not sure whether you are trying to goad me into voting or not voting (neither of which will be effective), but.... I've voted in plenty of polls. including voting 10h out, you idiot.

Unread 14-04-2024, 06:42 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
I'm not sure whether you are trying to goad me into voting or not voting (neither of which will be effective), but.... I've voted in plenty of polls. including voting 10h out, you idiot.
only in one of the two polls
refusing to vote in the second
(but not abstaining)
pick your 10h replacement please

Unread 14-04-2024, 06:44 PM
NedKelly

Unread 14-04-2024, 06:50 PM
Rorschach

Angry

What fresh hell is this?

Unread 14-04-2024, 07:05 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
What fresh hell is this?
Summer 2024 pal

Unread 14-04-2024, 07:08 PM
atticusgrinch

False dichotomy. Neither.

Unread 14-04-2024, 07:09 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
(but not abstaining)
Agreed, Larry 👍

Unread 14-04-2024, 07:29 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Agreed, Larry 👍
removed

Unread 14-04-2024, 07:33 PM
Hyman_Roth

Sartorially, Graham has the edge over Erik imv. He’s not pulling up trees - let’s be clear about that - but the geography teacher chic works well and he can step it up when he wants to:

Add to that his incredible height and luxurious hair and he leave Erik for dust. Erik’s dress sense has been one of the most disappointing things about his tenure with us. That light tan suit and white roll neck jumper combo could only have been curated by someone lacking a full deck of cards. I was worried back then but thought it just might be a cultural thing. But looking back it was obvious that the man was off his tits.

Unread 14-04-2024, 07:38 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Sartorially, Graham has the edge over Erik imv. He’s not pulling up trees - let’s be clear about that - but the geography teacher chic works well and he can step it up when he wants to:

Add to that his incredible height and luxurious hair and he leave Erik for dust. Erik’s dress sense has been one of the most disappointing things about his tenure with us. That light tan suit and white roll neck jumper combo could only have been curated by someone lacking a full deck of cards. I was worried back then but thought it just might be a cultural thing. But looking back it was obvious that the man was off his tits.
Geography teacher who’s just spent the last two years on an island with Robinson Crusoe look, maybe.

If the choice is that or some chinless wonder who looks like he plays hockey for the House of Commons Young Conservatives, I’d rather we just turned up next season without a manager.

Unread 14-04-2024, 07:47 PM
Hyman_Roth

But you’ve also got to look beyond the sweater and blazer combo - what’s going on behind the scenes? What kind of guy is Graham Potter? What makes this guy tick? Brailsford will be absolutely all over that shit. Going through his bins, PD outside his house checking his movements, looking through his tax and property ownership affairs. No doubt he will also stumble across images of Graham’s wife. And if he does, Brailsford might be getting a bit more than just a marginal gain in the old trouser department. Know what I’m saying lads?:

Unread 14-04-2024, 07:49 PM
Zorg

Still hoping for an AI bot. No worries about fashion sense, cheap wages and no ego.

Unread 14-04-2024, 07:51 PM
jem

Quote:
(but not abstaining)
neither of the above.