United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:13 PM
Drexl

Default Have united got summat up their sleeve, or are we just shit

I cannot shake the feeling that there is a masterplan in operation here, and it will all click into place very soon.

Well, not "very" soon.

But soon.

Ish

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:18 PM
guerreiro

Got to making some more signings. New CEO and manager can’t be hanging them out to dry straight from the off. Surely they’d also be worried if the protests start again?

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:24 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I cannot shake the feeling that there is a masterplan in operation here, and it will all click into place very soon.

Well, not "very" soon.

But soon.

Ish
we're not shit. we're just mediocre. if 10h can get rashers's head up like martial, we rollin.

the midfield is an abomination, though.

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Got to making some more signings. New CEO and manager can’t be hanging them out to dry straight from the off. Surely they’d also be worried if the protests start again?
Gots to be.

I reckon it's a one in, one out deal.

I still believe they will blindside us with 2 surprises (and De Jong)

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:25 PM
est.1878

Quote:

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:28 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Gots to be.

I reckon it's a one in, one out deal.

Leave it to crafty Johnny M, he's got a surprise or two up his sleeve

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:30 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

3 away games (lost the last 6 in a row?) + Liverpool in the first 5. Fun is only just beginning NQAT

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:30 PM
goonlooca

Quote:

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:32 PM
Mr_Ed

We’re shit… and skint.

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:53 PM
dunk

I think the market is shit, tbh. United aren’t very good at operating in it though.

Nothing up their sleeve either. FDJ or bust. Not sure if they’ll take the plunge on Sesko and loan him back so next summer’s rebuild is off and running though

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:57 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
3 away games (lost the last 6 in a row?) + Liverpool in the first 5. Fun is only just beginning NQAT
We’ve got 3 home and 3 away in the first 6 games, kinda normal isn’t it ?

Unread 02-08-2022, 03:58 PM
marlo

Default so this is going to happen...

maybe Fridays training session...

saf will be there laughing with mclaren ten Haag and ronaldo.
this wil trigger the nostalgic feelings amongst our support and lead to ridiculous logic defying claims that
“United are back”

the only working part at the football club is our manager and sadly it’s not enough to carry us anywhere a club would like to go.

Our new ceo seems to be concerned with lip service while not doing anything different to the last

I saw today jota extended with Liverpool. Their squad striker would walk into our team and possibly be our most productive attacker. That’s where we are.

Unread 02-08-2022, 04:01 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
We’ve got 3 home and 3 away in the first 6 games, kinda normal isn’t it ?
Missed the bit about the first 5 pal. See how happy as Larry everyone is if we take 4 from first 15 (eminently possible) while sides around us clean up on on their early easy fixtures. Momentum is huge.

Unread 02-08-2022, 04:02 PM
wiganste

Quote:

Well, not "very" soon.

But soon.

Ish
We're bang average and will be for a couple more years. Ten Hag needs a bit of time to get it right.

But if finishing outside the top 4 for another season or two gets rid of some of our 'fans' bring it on

Unread 02-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
maybe Fridays training session...

saf will be there laughing with mclaren ten Haag and ronaldo.
this wil trigger the nostalgic feelings amongst our support and lead to ridiculous logic defying claims that
“United are back”

the only working part at the football club is our manager and sadly it’s not enough to carry us anywhere a club would like to go.

Our new ceo seems to be concerned with lip service while not doing anything different to the last

I saw today jota extended with Liverpool. Their squad striker would walk into our team and possibly be our most productive attacker. That’s where we are.
40 points behind Spurs

Unread 02-08-2022, 04:07 PM
redhegemony

We will stop losing to the crap sides but need better players to get closer to the better teams.

Unread 02-08-2022, 04:40 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Don't* blow your sexy smoke at me! I reckon 4 out 5 in

*Do!

Unread 02-08-2022, 04:40 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we're not shit. we're just mediocre. if 10h can get rashers's head up like martial, we rollin.

the midfield is an abomination, though.
The issue with that is that Rashford lacks footballing intelligence.

That and the fact that we have little quality in depth in the forward positions, especially compared to our rivals.

Unread 02-08-2022, 04:41 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
We will stop losing to the crap sides but need better players to get closer to the better teams.

Unread 02-08-2022, 05:08 PM
ragnorak

I feel quite chilled about it all at the moment. My expectations are low, i don't care about cups, qualifying for champions league would be good but if there is real improvement on the pitch i reckon i will be happy. Cut to me posting Ten Hag should be hanged and the squad murdered in October.

I really have faith in the manager and he does not seem the type to just take the shit sandwich when it is offered so I reckon we will know when he is not happy. Of course, I am stoned so that may have an effect
Closed Thread