United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2019, 12:30 PM
Cream

Football Mancdzukic and/or Callum 'callum' Wilson in Jan

Sky understands:

Pretty sure Godzuki plays back up striker for an italian club, no idea who the other lad is but I've heard his name before.

Unread 03-10-2019, 12:31 PM
windy waffles

Fold the club.

Unread 03-10-2019, 12:34 PM
ZiggyStardust

Excitement builds for the January transfer window

Unread 03-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Sparky***

Great.

Unread 03-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Sky understands:

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/st...751515648?s=20

Pretty sure Godzuki plays back up striker for an italian club, no idea who the other lad is but I've heard his name before.
Nothing like a thursday morning press briefing by woodward to keep man utd in a "positive" light in the media and the name out there.

£#%&! off woodward. Releasing our supposed targets in october because that wont put a premium on them.

The way the club is run makes me sick. £#%&!ing hate everything about the right now

Unread 03-10-2019, 01:10 PM
AK14

Exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Nothing like a thursday morning press briefing by woodward to keep man utd in a "positive" light in the media and the name out there.

£#%&! off woodward. Releasing our supposed targets in october because that wont put a premium on them.

The way the club is run makes me sick. £#%&!ing hate everything about the right now
This.

I mean why wait until January to sign them? I know they can’t be registered etc, but Woodward & Co should be working on deals as we speak and not waiting for the window to open ffs.

Oh look even more briefings...

Sancho (yeah right), Rice, Maddison and Chillwell are the four players...

So I’d guess that’s 250m+ we’ll be spending next summer

Unread 03-10-2019, 01:22 PM
NedKelly

Is this really Woodward or just more rubbish invented by the press? I saw a stat a while back saying how many players we have been linked to over the past few years in comparison to other clubs, and the difference between us and the others (even the big teams) was ridiculous.

Unread 03-10-2019, 01:41 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Is this really Woodward or just more rubbish invented by the press? I saw a stat a while back saying how many players we have been linked to over the past few years in comparison to other clubs, and the difference between us and the others (even the big teams) was ridiculous.
Definitely Woodward.

Unread 03-10-2019, 01:43 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Everything is Woodward’s fault.

Seriously though didn’t him and Arnold say how much these stories ‘engage’ with the fans on social media like it was a good thing?

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was the club leaking them to generate clicks and ‘engagements’ on social media tbh. It’s basically what we’re about these days..

Unread 03-10-2019, 01:50 PM
AK14

Here’s Wilson’s goals and assists from last season

Ryan Fraser could be available on a free in the summer too, he could add depth to squad and still only 25 (26 in February).

Unread 03-10-2019, 02:06 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Exciting.

This.

I mean why wait until January to sign them? I know they can’t be registered etc, but Woodward & Co should be working on deals as we speak and not waiting for the window to open ffs.

https://twitter.com/samuelluckhurst/...426927106?s=21

They do realise you can buy players from outside of Britain right

Unread 03-10-2019, 02:08 PM
Cream

Quote:
Exciting.

This.

https://twitter.com/samuelluckhurst/...426927106?s=21

We'll spend north of 100mil net.

It's a spending summer. Pls recall: I have all of this modelled.

Unread 03-10-2019, 02:08 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:

https://youtu.be/iemSV5AjzMA

Ryan Fraser could be available on a free in the summer too, he could add depth to squad and still only 25 (26 in February).
So is that 5 goals and 4 assists in total?

Unread 03-10-2019, 02:21 PM
Vedder

Phwoar, look out

Unread 03-10-2019, 02:33 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Gonna bridge the gap these signings, can't wait...

Unread 03-10-2019, 02:58 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Mancdzukic and/or Callum 'callum' Wilson in Jan
genuinely will glass myself if either of these sign

Unread 03-10-2019, 03:36 PM
utd99

We might want to double check they're not having relationship problems though.

Unread 03-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Can’t work out if this is a joke or not.

State of us.

Unread 03-10-2019, 03:51 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
We might want to double check they're not having relationship problems though.
Hopefully he knows how to play one-two’s.

Unread 03-10-2019, 03:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Hopefully he knows how to play one-two’s.
Closed Thread