United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Baron

He was available for £35m in the summer ffs, Ajax would have had no choice either. No one paid it, he signed a new deal & now he’s cost double.

Messi nutmegging everyone

Unread 02-10-2019, 09:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
He was available for £35m in the summer ffs, Ajax would have had no choice either. No one paid it, he signed a new deal & now he’s cost double.
Yup. Would’ve solved about 4 issues for us.

Unread 02-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Baron

Interesting watching Tammy Abraham, lovely goal tonight, looks like a man who’s grown into his frame & learned the game. He’s a year older than Rashford

Unread 02-10-2019, 09:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Interesting watching Tammy Abraham, lovely goal tonight, looks like a man who’s grown into his frame & learned the game. He’s a year older than Rashford
Wasn't even a winner.....

Rashford scored a winner the other week and took shit off United fans.

Interesting

Unread 02-10-2019, 09:58 PM
barca99

People actually watched the liverpool game

Wait, il rephrase that, people actually watched any of these games.

Football for me at the minute is limited to united only, i hate it that much. And if i was watching it on tv i would watch 90 mins, no build up, no half time and straight off at full time.

If united actually win i may watch motd but would always fast forward city and liverpools games / analysis. Its depressing watching them play.

Watching a full liverpool game especially when the outcome is nailed on, why do it to yourselves each to their own i suppose.

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:00 PM
suedeshoes

Football fans watching football matches eh? Bonkers.

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:02 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wasn't even a winner.....

Rashford scored a winner the other week and took shit off United fans.

Interesting
Wasn’t a dig, more an understanding that a lad can really click - year older etc. Rashers has done more earlier, but it’s not hard to see the leap Abraham has made this season. I’m hoping Rashford can get himself fit & we see his development flourish. So very early still. Patience required across the Utd board.

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Agree, football comes in waves......

Think rashford will bang this season....at some point.

(Please)

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:05 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Like i say pal each to their own. If you get enjoyment out of watching City and Liverpool win you go ahead.

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:09 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Agree, football comes in waves......

Think rashford will bang this season....at some point.

(Please)
Waves is right, no one stays on top forever. Build for the next cycle when others are coming down.

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:10 PM
AK14

Quote:
He’s a good player and from the little I’ve seen looks like a proper out and out striker.

I still think if Rashford concentrated on being that type of player he’d be a top player. Obviously Abraham will have better service into him because Chelsea have got a much better midfield, where as Rashford mostly lives on scraps these days.

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:12 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
I;m with Barca on this and never been arsed watching other teams and think the last one I watched was Wigan beating City

Turned the Liverpool match on after Salzburg equalised but turned off after Salah scored though

Not really a football fan just a United fan and unable to generate any interest in watching other teams

Each to their own and all that

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:17 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He’s a good player and from the little I’ve seen looks like a proper out and out striker.

I still think if Rashford concentrated on being that type of player he’d be a top player. Obviously Abraham will have better service into him because Chelsea have got a much better midfield, where as Rashford mostly lives on scraps these days.
He’s a unit, physically more planted, Rashford is that skittish wide forward (IMO) that will £#%&!ing skin you if you get too close. Not physical. He needs to know what he is, not what he isn’t. Pace, skill & speed, it kills you every time.

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:21 PM
AK14

Quote:
He’s a unit, physically more planted, Rashford is that skittish wide forward (IMO) that will £#%&!ing skin you if you get too close. Not physical. He needs to know what he is, not what he isn’t. Pace, skill & speed, it kills you every time.
Totally agree about him finding out what type of player he is.

Hopefully as soon as Martial and Pogba are back to full fitness there’ll be less pressure on him and he can find some confidence.

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:32 PM
waynes ear's

You honestly think we’ll see much of Pogba between now and the transfer window opening?

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:34 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
People actually watched the liverpool game

Wait, il rephrase that, people actually watched any of these games.

Football for me at the minute is limited to united only, i hate it that much. And if i was watching it on tv i would watch 90 mins, no build up, no half time and straight off at full time.

If united actually win i may watch motd but would always fast forward city and liverpools games / analysis. Its depressing watching them play.

Watching a full liverpool game especially when the outcome is nailed on, why do it to yourselves each to their own i suppose.
very tempted

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
You honestly think we’ll see much of Pogba between now and the transfer window opening?

exactly. People must be £#%&!ing dense if they think he's sticking around.

Unread 02-10-2019, 11:11 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
very tempted

Unread 02-10-2019, 11:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
The point is that quite a lot of us have fallen out of love with football, for various but well rehearsed reasons.

Unread 02-10-2019, 11:49 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
why are you posting on a football forum complaining about people watching football?

maybe take a break instead of looking down on people who still watch the game.

the power is within you.

I don't need people around the forum telling people they are idiots for watching football. thanks. forward you cv, maybe in the future when i'm looking for joykills you'll be top of the list.
Closed Thread