United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 14-12-2019, 12:26 AM
d_knight

I'll bet he's shitting himself with everyone else stepping up and January is coming so his PR guy must have 'leaked' this piece.

Perhaps if he concentrated on football and give THAT his all instead of thinking he's all that when he's not, throwing that stupid 'JL' goal celebration with his gloved hands and faffing about with his JLingz clothing line I would maybe, just maybe gave a crap about that article.

Unread 14-12-2019, 03:11 AM
utd99

PR ploy and lies.

Unread 14-12-2019, 04:52 AM
plopborsky

You cannot compare his life now to what the average person has to deal with. £#%&!er has had a middle class life then has been given a easy ride at United for quite sometime.

It’s his first true struggle in life and it impacted his job, nothing new just amazing that this hardship took till the age of 27 to show up. He is lucky.

Hope his family is better and he has a great second half of the season we need it

Unread 14-12-2019, 05:08 AM
Bunker Buster

Doesn't matter how much money you have or how old you are or even what support you have.....

Hardship, grief and stress catch up with us all...

At least he's honest.

Did you tell robin Williams to man up the little gremlin @#%&! ? C'mon Chester Bennington, you're in your 40's with wife and kids....why you down ?

Unread 14-12-2019, 05:19 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Doesn't matter how much money you have or how old you are or even what support you have.....

At least he's honest.

Did you tell robin Williams to man up the little gremlin @#%&! ? C'mon Chester Bennington, you're in your 40's with wife and kids....why you down ?
No he’s not. There’s literally no way someone who uses social media as much as this bloke didn’t know they were sharing that post with everyone. I’m surprised he didn’t say he was hacked.

Unread 14-12-2019, 05:34 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No he’s not. There’s literally no way someone who uses social media as much as this bloke didn’t know they were sharing that post with everyone. I’m surprised he didn’t say he was hacked.
.......about his family problems, his lack of form, his talk with Ole. The need too knuckle down.

Unread 14-12-2019, 05:39 AM
Patty_b

Wish I was rich enough that it didn't affect me when family members become potentially seriously ill, and the lives of me and my family get turned upside down. Like a emotional shield comprised of the queen's face.

It doesn't make me rate him any higher as a footballer, but I feel sorry for the little shit.

Unread 14-12-2019, 06:57 AM
utd99

Quote:
.......about his family problems, his lack of form, his talk with Ole. The need too knuckle down.
So, partially honest then? No interest, PR stunt, not good enough.

Unread 14-12-2019, 11:50 AM
plopborsky

Quote:

At least he's honest.

If you have always had strong support system around you and money to help you get around any hardship when something that you cannot control hits you it’s will impact you more

This is not a pop at him having money

Unread 14-12-2019, 12:13 PM
windy waffles

Even if this is true, he was shit before too...

Ole has said he wants 2 or 3 players, knows Sancho is coming and knows he is finished at United.

Beans, beans, beans.

Unread 14-12-2019, 01:30 PM
puressence

Great interview tbh .. love jesse

Unread 14-12-2019, 02:28 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Ole has said he wants 2 or 3 players, knows Sancho is coming and knows he is finished at United.

Beans, beans, beans.
Trying to squeeze out a sympathy year?

Unread 14-12-2019, 04:00 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Right, and it’s not like the little goblin won’t get 7-10m a year from some desperate club somewhere, so boo £#%&!ing hoo. He’s an England international ffs; so why does it have to be us he keeps stealing a living from?

Nice, subtle bit of snide in the article as well, implying that it’s a generational thing. @#%&!.
Lump him in a swap deal to Villa for Grealish.

Unread 14-12-2019, 04:06 PM
Switching Off

His mum is rum as £#%&!, no surprise shes got anlot going on.

Unread 14-12-2019, 04:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Or anyone currently employed at Villa, up to and including Mandy on reception.

Unread 14-12-2019, 04:52 PM
NedKelly

My sympathy to him in regards to his personal life, though mine hasn’t been roses but I don’t dredge stuff up to make excuses for the fact that I’m shit at knitting. I just know I’m shit at knitting. He should accept he’s shit at football and go and earn thousand of pounds a week at a shit team, especially now that we seem to be on the up.

Unread 14-12-2019, 04:58 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Beans, beans, beans.
This.

So what is his excuse for being shit BEFORE all these ailments then?

Had a brief good spell and thinks he's a rock star.

File alongside Kieron Richardson, Federico Macheda and Adnan Janet Jazzjazzjam.

At least they weren't so £#%&!ing full of themselves. Not to his extent anyway

Unread 14-12-2019, 07:59 PM
Whiteside onside

He's bobbins needs £#%&!ing off pronto.

Unread 14-12-2019, 08:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Like they would accept such a "swap"

Unread 15-12-2019, 10:26 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Like they would accept such a "swap"
Well of course there would be money involved. Get back to voting a new leader.