United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:28 PM
Buck

Kid probably lives with his parents still.

Clip round the ear from Mrs Greenwood should sort him out.

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:31 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
That's about right.

Nobody is being hysterical.

Most are calling it stupid and careless.

Which it is.

He's not 17. He's 17 and playing for Manchester united.
Meaning he's 17 and probably hasn't bothered with school for at least five years

Some of the reaction is definitely hysterical. He's not dragging our sacred club through the mud. He just needs a word.

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Meaning he's 17 and probably hasn't bothered with school for at least five years

Some of the reaction is definitely hysterical. He's not dragging our sacred club through the mud. He just needs a word.
Our last 17 year old boy wonder at least went 20 years before being exposed as a wrong'un

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Our last 17 year old boy wonder at least went 20 years before being exposed as a wrong'un
Rooney?

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:37 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Rooney?

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:37 PM
Clownbones

Quote:

Meaning he has more responsibility than your average 17 year old.

Which reactions have been hysterical. I can't see any.

Most people are saying someone needs to have a word

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:40 PM
utd99

Quote:

Hate to break this to you mate, but although you keep referring to United as “holy and sacred” in that sneering tone, that’s exactly how most of us who’ve been supporting this club all our lives think of it. Maybe you’re a modern supporter in the way that Lingard is a modern player.

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:40 PM
ZiggyStardust

He might be 17 but he’s a professional footballer playing for Manchester United

He needs to be dropped from the squad for Thursday and warned about his future conduct on social media even if it isn’t his personal social media

Got to get the right culture and discipline back at the club

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:49 PM
Part 36 Offer

daddy ffs

Never understood the attraction with saying weird shit like that

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You’re mistaking the actions of young idiots with a hierarchy that tolerates it. No one is suggesting young people don’t do stupid things, but the people who are supposed to care more about the club than twitter followings need to come down on it hard. We don’t need to become any more of a £#%&!ing joke than we already are.
I'm sure he will be spoken to. By all accounts Ole wasn't happy with Lingard getting too comfortable in sharing everything on social media and pretending he didn't know he was sending it out. Got a stern word apparently and we moved on and he's been in the side.

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:55 PM
utd99

Quote:
I'm sure he will be spoken to. By all accounts Ole wasn't happy with Lingard getting too comfortable in sharing everything on social media and pretending he didn't know he was sending it out. Got a stern word apparently and we moved on and he's been in the side.
Has he?

Unread 17-09-2019, 10:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Has he?
Iirc, definitely read about it.

Unread 17-09-2019, 11:07 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Wouldnt play him on thursday as punishment. His actions reflect on the club. You earn your spot .it may seem small but the discipline has to come. Cant let anything slide

Let rashford start , he could do with getting some form under his belt
Agreed.

At the end of the day, kids know more about instagram than even Bunker Buster.

He can't claim naivety.

It's no big deal of course, but he represents the club. So...

Unread 17-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
daddy ffs

Never understood the attraction with saying weird shit like that
Immediately makes me think of my dad. Not what you want when you're about to get your end away

Unread 18-09-2019, 07:30 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

should be castrated and thrown in a vat of acid.

Unread 18-09-2019, 07:32 AM
Albert Tatlock

I can't make out what he says, the sound is terrible.

Without the sound it seems innocuous

Unread 18-09-2019, 07:35 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

Street talk for 'I would very much like to engage in the practice of cunniligus with this strong young female'

Unread 18-09-2019, 07:43 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

On the one hand, I'm glad it wasn't just me. On the other hand, I'm somewhat disappointed that my understanding of youth culture appears to be on a par with Albert's.

Unread 18-09-2019, 07:53 AM
Patty_b

He's thick.

It's a bit weird. "Daddy"

It's not how Man United players should act in front of a camera that is recording.

But, he is 17, and if this is the stupidest thing he is going to do then at least we can get it out of the way now and forget about it in a few weeks. Thankfully he didn't give her daddy's dick on camera.

Hopefully Ole backs him in public, and then %@#$&!s and drops him behind closed doors, and everyone moves on.

Unread 18-09-2019, 08:10 AM
Cream

Let's put it this way: as long as the mainstream press don't bring it up, especially face to face with the manager in a press conference, we're fine.

Simon Stone, if you're reading this....
Closed Thread