United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I don't know that. How could I possibly know that?

I might suggest that it takes a manager time to get a team playing in his Molde... I might also suggest that him winning titles anywhere isn't something to be sniffed at (cough, Poch).

Fergie had only won things in Scotland, remind me of your thoughts on Scottish football again?
Sense.

Hands of Scone

It’ll all come into focus about ten games into the new season after a disasterous transfer window and when we’ve still got smalling, young, and jones in the back four.

None of which will be ole’s fault

My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he's to blame for persistently picking useless @#%&!s like De Gea who has been throwing them in for weeks

we are on our worst run of form for 57 years doesn't that set any alarm bells ringing....we were all fooled by his amazing first couple of months in charge but he's out of his depth
You don’t just hang out players who are having a bad run. You protect them. Mourinho wouldn’t do that because he was a grade a #@&%!.

No manager would consistently get a tune out of these @#%&!s. Lukaku is one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen at United - Rashford is playing utterly shit.

Let’s wait and see. Next season.

100% behind ole - well in bunks

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I don't know that. How could I possibly know that?

I might suggest that it takes a manager time to get a team playing in his Molde... I might also suggest that him winning titles anywhere isn't something to be sniffed at (cough, Poch).

Fergie had only won things in Scotland, remind me of your thoughts on Scottish football again?
he won the European Cup Winners Cup with Aberdeen, hth

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:07 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
You £#%&! off to Nuremburg you #@&%!
ooh..Rattled, you will be gutted come December when we are looking for a new manager..............

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
You don’t just hang out players who are having a bad run. You protect them. Mourinho wouldn’t do that because he was a grade a #@&%!.

No manager would consistently get a tune out of these @#%&!s. Lukaku is one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen at United - Rashford is playing utterly shit.

Let’s wait and see. Next season.

100% behind ole - well in bunks
like Fergie protected Leighton??

Imagine Leighton had played in the replay and not big Les

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:08 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
ooh..Rattled, you will be gutted come December when we are looking for a new manager..............
Shut up @#%&!.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:09 PM
utd99

Quote:

How long would you leave him out for?

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:09 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Stuck with it !?!? What was he to do ? Public executions......

Give him a summer window FFS...
I’m not being superfluous, I’m just trying to be realistic. Yes give him the summer, give him five seasons, he deserves it and we probably need that time to get things right but I just can’t see it. I said it recently, his persona is all wrong for what we need in this rebuild, he’s just too nice a bloke. I’ve managed at a decent level and what you notice after a few years of experience is how people go about their business. You watch the next presser and I’ll bet you a thousand pound he starts it with a jokey comment. He’ll do that to get people on board with his personality and try to detract the real issue. That’s not a bad thing, it’s jist he way he is.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:10 PM
utd99

Quote:
And now I’m sure, having made that call, you’d love to be right; right?

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Bunker Buster

I've managed at a decent level

Who did you manage mate ? Any silverware ?

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:11 PM
ScarFace

We'll find out pretty soon next season either way. He'll either come good or sacked by November.

utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I’m not being superfluous, I’m just trying to be realistic. Yes give him the summer, give him five seasons, he deserves it and we probably need that time to get things right but I just can’t see it. I said it recently, his persona is all wrong for what we need in this rebuild, he’s just too nice a bloke. I’ve managed at a decent level and what you notice after a few years of experience is how people go about their business. You watch the next presser and I’ll bet you a thousand pound he starts it with a jokey comment. He’ll do that to get people on board with his personality and try to detract the real issue. That’s not a bad thing, it’s jist he way he is.
Yeah, I preferred Mourinho’s razor blade and wrist slice pressers myself. You know, the ones where he only talked about trophies he’s won?

My Name is Keith

Quote:

He’s been our player of the year for the last 5 seasons pal. It’s the 1st bad season he’s ever had.

No point being ruthless with our best player whilst giving new contracts to all the shit we do.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I've managed at a decent level

Who did you manage mate ? Any silverware ?
I was hoping that you’d take that in the manner it was meant to be. Good luck mate I hope you’re right.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:15 PM
utd99

Solskjaer could be a collossal failure. Not a single person on this forum has evidence to know for sure. The bloke’s not has time to do a £#%&!ing thing outside to try to gee these wasters up. It must be as frustrating as hell to ask them to play a certain way, with a certain attitude and energy only to realize it’s not in them to do it.

Is it Ole’s fault that De Gea has turned into Mingolet overnight?

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:16 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Shut up @#%&!.
£#%&! off you @#%&!...........

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
How long would you leave him out for?
he's going in the summer anyway, he should have been dropped weeks ago, he's cost us a shitload of points and the tipping point should have been Barca away

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:18 PM
Buck

Quote:
£#%&! off you @#%&!...........
calm down mate

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I was hoping that you’d take that in the manner it was meant to be. Good luck mate I hope you’re right.
Oooooo arse seen ?

Closed Thread