United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:47 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I’ve repped him many times mate. The haymakers at the one person responsible for none of it are a bit beyond the pale though tbh.
Nah, I don't see it that way.

It's only natural to have a fear that this is going to end in tears.

Wouldn't change my view on Ole though if it did.

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:01 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So you've been proven wrong, cos you're a #@&%! and you straight away go to the oh-so-cringey, "I was watching United for ages and you're not even from manchester anyway"...

You silly tit.

How often do you get to OT now you're not living round the corner?

Lemme guess .. £#%&! all I'll bet, and you have the nerve to talk down to people who'd probably do 400 mile round trips every week.

I couldn't give a £#%&! if you were watching Ralph Milne or Ralph Wiggum turn out for United.

Doesn't change the fact that you're no more clued up than anyone else.
Not cringey at all. Really quite apposite.

I wouldn't dream of lecturing you on the life and times of Frank Butcher, and call you a stupid @#%&! for not mentioning he did bird for burning down the caff.

You're an arrogant little £#%&!wit - though christ only knows why. I've never liked you and I'm glad all your £#%&!ing hair fell out.

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

I wouldn't dream of lecturing you on the life and times of Frank Butcher, and call you a stupid @#%&! for not mentioning he did bird for burning down the caff.

You're an arrogant little £#%&!wit - though christ only knows why. I've never liked you and I'm glad all your £#%&!ing hair fell out.

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:05 AM
S/Side.Red

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:06 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Not why I made the thread, but if the glove fits..

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:17 AM
75Red

Quote:

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:19 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

Never got over losing FOTY did you.

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:20 AM
75Red

Quote:

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:37 AM
TreeFiddy

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:39 AM
sa7

Pure agg up in here yo

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:49 AM
Cream

Quote:

Unread 29-04-2019, 02:41 AM
Stickman

Quote:

Unread 29-04-2019, 04:54 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Had to google Frank Butcher, I’m proud to say

Unread 29-04-2019, 07:54 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Quote:

£#%&!ing love this place.

Unread 29-04-2019, 09:05 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Ole is deffo too nice tbf. What's with the £#%&!ing lolz with opposition subs when they're coming on? Was at it yesterday with Zola and Pedro. Needs to be more dirty den, less Andy o'Brien

Unread 29-04-2019, 10:13 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
For that run when he came in, making us believe again, the best start for a United manager in history....

For PSG away....

For the hope returning....

To even be in contention for top four after being 11 a drift when he came in.....6th, closer to relegation than the top.

Let's get the fitness sorted, bring in your players and go again next year....

the boss.
Fully agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I've managed at a decent level

Who did you manage mate ? Any silverware ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
this guy
[SIZE="1"]bite
i'm not sure telling faisal or abdul which mop to use, or only managing to get your arse rattled every other day, is comparable with the challenges ole faces at united.

it's going to take time, but i've seen enough of ole to know i'd rather have him getting us out of this than anyone else.

team ole

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

£#%&!ing love this place.
sensational innit

Unread 29-04-2019, 12:29 PM
utd99

We have nowhere else to vent our fury but on each other.
Closed Thread