United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:05 AM
dunk

Do think United should be issuing a warning to the massed ranks of mattress ruiners amongst our support that there are going to be ups and downs with this appointment and it's highly likely we won't be challenging for the title/CL straight away...

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:08 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/rioferdy5/status...267284480?s=20

Do think United should be issuing a warning to the massed ranks of mattress ruiners amongst our support that there are going to be ups and downs with this appointment and it's highly likely we won't be challenging for the title/CL straight away...
We are challenging for the CL right now, pal...

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

Sparky nicked your login?

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Will be even more experienced when he jets in to save us in 18 months.
Quote:
Yeah because I'm sure everyone's first choice when Jose was sacked was Ole Gunnar Solskjaer...

Best man for the job now so fair play.
why have you replied to my post with 2 different answers?

great to see you :rattled: that your man poch-poch won't get the gig

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:10 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
why have you replied to my post with 2 different answers?

great to see you :rattled: that your man poch-poch won't get the gig
I replied. Then it came to me that I needed to reply again. So I did. Hence the two replies.

Hope this helps.

Have a blessed day!

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:12 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
blatant subby at Sparky. Have pm'd him just in case he missed it

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:14 AM
puressence

biggest announcement in years no sign of marlo or sparky

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:22 AM
Buck

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
I replied. Then it came to me that I needed to reply again. So I did. Hence the two replies.

Hope this helps.

Have a blessed day!
apology accepted.

dragflick

What a fat horrible @#%&! he is.

Sparky***

Is he gonna celebrate by eating a whole loaf of bread dipped in gravy

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:30 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Agree with this. Be interesting to see how we get on here when its goes a bit shit and the Poch shadow looms.

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Switching Off

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:40 AM
ZiggyStardust

After a couple of defeats in a row (the first really underserved) I think the club had to end the speculation
Should hopefully give us a big boost going into the next few crucial matches as we have to beat Watford at the weekend if we are to stand any chance of top 4

Whether this proves successful in the long run who the £#%&! knows but given what's happened it's worth a punt by the club as we've already tried the big name won it everywhere managers so why not go with a manager who knows the club

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:45 AM
windy waffles

Great stat.

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:50 AM
S/Side.Red

Gives him authority at the right time after performances slipped recently.

Players now know that their futures are on the line far more than his.

It's a bit of a hit and hope but now we've bought the dream we need to try and give him everything he asks for this summer.

Unread 28-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Baron

Quote:

I think this is where the transfer strategy will be key. If we go out & sign the likes of Sancho, Rice & Wan-Bissaka domestically & possibly try for De Ligt & Joao Felix, while shipping out Valencia, Darmian, Jones, possibly Mata (still see his contract as a golden handshake like a few others before him) & surely Alexis then the squad takes a very youthful shape. I'd probably still bin Lukaku as well tbh, just isn't the requisite quality & won't want to sit on the bench. Add in the kids we have in the wings, I'd hope to see a side that will take a season to gel but ultimately look £#%&!ing attacking & full of actual talent rather than complete shit-@#%&!s.

If we go hunting for Bale & Kroos for example, it puts pressure on us to win something immediately.

Whilst we should always strive to be challenging, the squad is primed for a rapid ascent if it's supplemented with youthful quality & the right appetite.

I feel like De Ligt is the key, the kid would be a Utd captain for 10 years+.

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Sparky nicked your login?
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
blatant subby at Sparky. Have pm'd him just in case he missed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I think this is where the transfer strategy will be key. If we go out & sign the likes of Sancho, Rice & Wan-Bissaka domestically & possibly try for De Ligt & Joao Felix, while shipping out Valencia, Darmian, Jones, possibly Mata (still see his contract as a golden handshake like a few others before him) & surely Alexis then the squad takes a very youthful shape. I'd probably still bin Lukaku as well tbh, just isn't the requisite quality & won't want to sit on the bench. Add in the kids we have in the wings, I'd hope to see a side that will take a season to gel but ultimately look £#%&!ing attacking & full of actual talent rather than complete shit-@#%&!s.

If we go hunting for Bale & Kroos for example, it puts pressure on us to win something immediately.

Whilst we should always strive to be challenging, the squad is primed for a rapid ascent if it's supplemented with youthful quality & the right appetite.

I feel like De Ligt is the key, the kid would be a Utd captain for 10 years+.
Yep. Needs to be allowed to identify and bring in young up and coming players, 18-24, bed them in and integrate the young 'uns from the ranks and actually build a side..

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:03 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is he gonna celebrate by eating a whole loaf of bread dipped in gravy
proper northern ...

Quote:

Great stat.
defence is shit according to the loaf eating gravy boy
Closed Thread