Closed Thread

Unread 29-10-2018, 11:26 PM
Sparky***

1. Angel Di Maria
2. Morgan Schneiderlin
3. Matteo Darmian
4. Memphis Depay
5. Basitan Schweinstiger

Just the small matter of £128 million quid spent on that load of shit.

Unread 29-10-2018, 11:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
1. Angel Di Maria
2. Morgan Schneiderlin
3. Matteo Darmian
4. Memphis Depay
5. Basitan Schweinstiger

Just the small matter of £128 million quid spent on that load of shit.
Memphis ????

Hes probably one of the best wingers in football currently....

Sold him far too soon.

Unread 29-10-2018, 11:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Memphis ????

Hes probably one of the best wingers in football currently....

Sold him far too soon.
Great. How did he do for United?

Unread 29-10-2018, 11:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Nowhere near being our worst signing. Like has been said, the competition is huge.
Agree. I even said he might be one of the ones you don't fully regret. But that's perhaps a reflection of how poor our business has been.

I mean for me Rojo would be nowhere near the list. Back in '08 he'd be considered a bit of a dud.

Unread 30-10-2018, 12:07 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Agree. I even said he might be one of the ones you don't fully regret. But that's perhaps a reflection of how poor our business has been.

I mean for me Rojo would be nowhere near the list. Back in '08 he'd be considered a bit of a dud.
Rojo? Injured for all but about 6 months of his career here, while available he was questionable at best and a liability at worst. Had a decent, consistent month or so at one point, still should’ve been sent off about 3 times in that period though.

Unread 30-10-2018, 12:45 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Rojo? Injured for all but about 6 months of his career here, while available he was questionable at best and a liability at worst. Had a decent, consistent month or so at one point, still should’ve been sent off about 3 times in that period though.
Don’t mind the red card threat. Look at Ramos. It’s because he actually shows some degree of decisiveness and some personality. I think he’s a solid squad option tbh. Injuries don’t help. In an ideal world wouldn’t be at United though.

Unread 30-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Harri Jaffa

Moyes

Should've got mourihno in straight away

Unread 30-10-2018, 07:08 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
5. Mata
4. Schneiderlin
3. Rojo
2. Di Maria
1. Falcao (if he counts) or Schweinsteiger and Sanchez

Just can’t trim it to 5
love him or hate him, probably our best post SAF signing (I know).

Unread 30-10-2018, 08:02 AM
Zorg

Fellaini.

£#%&! as they were/are, least Schneiderlin, Sanchez and even Di Maria you could see why they were bought. They had talent, or they looked promising elsewhere.

Fellaini however was and is a talentless, elbowing clogger who should be playing for Stoke. He was a signal of a dramatic lowering of expectations by the club and a manager who talked and acted like he’d been brought in to save a load of relegation-threatened no-hopers. He’s since been used as a lazy ‘get it in the mixer’ Plan B. Sick of the sight of the useless @#%&!. One of the most soul-crushing signings in United’s history.

Unread 30-10-2018, 05:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Moyes

Should've got mourihno in straight away
Correct in all respects.
Closed Thread