United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-12-2010, 04:16 PM
no fun

right, pay attention................

[SIZE="5"]from now on the on/off conundrum refers to whether avoiding relegation is on or off

atm its on.....3 points clear, and st rafa waiting to return

Unread 30-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Harri Jaffa

Could they finish in the bottom 3?

Every team going to Anfield will either be above them and confident of beating them OR below them and know that they could complete a 'famous' win over them like last night.

Our away form isn't great but theirs is £#%&!ing shocking

W D L F A
1 2 6 6 16

It could happen you know...

Unread 30-12-2010, 04:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Could they finish in the bottom 3?

Every team going to Anfield will either be above them and confident of beating them OR below them and know that they could complete a 'famous' win over them like last night.

Our away form isn't great but theirs is £#%&!ing shocking

W D L F A
1 2 6 6 16

It could happen you know...
Don't get your hopes up, it won't

A lower-half finish is no longer out of the question, though. If so, that would be satisfying enough - their worst season since they were promoted about half a century ago

Unread 30-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Don't get your hopes up, it won't

A lower-half finish is no longer out of the question, though. If so, that would be satisfying enough - their worst season since they were promoted about half a century ago
What would be perfect would be that they slip further and further down until March, the new owners panic sack him, employ a very expensive new manager and a barrage of injuries means that they cannot pick themselves up, finally being relugated on the last minute of the season to either:

A: An offside goal
B: A Gerrard own goal trying to to play a hollywood pass from the outside of his boot

It could happen...

Unread 30-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Pop

RAWK:

new manager for 2011-12, keep Torres, Gerrard and Reina, buy four or five new players and we should at least be challenging for top four, if not the title

It's back on!

Unread 30-12-2010, 05:25 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
RAWK:

new manager for 2011-12, keep Torres, Gerrard and Reina, buy four or five new players and we should at least be challenging for top four, if not the title

It's back on!
£#%&! me, hes right

forget my earlier relegation on/off drivel, if they get a new manager, keep 3 players who are either injured or chucking the ball in the net, buy bale, messi,ronaldo, pele and stan matthews......its £#%&!ing on !!!!....the title is £#%&!ing on !!!!

Unread 30-12-2010, 05:36 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
£#%&! me, hes right

forget my earlier relegation on/off drivel, if they get a new manager, keep 3 players who are either injured or chucking the ball in the net, buy bale, messi,ronaldo, pele and stan matthews......its £#%&!ing on !!!!....the title is £#%&!ing on !!!!
Matthews is dead you #@&%! end.

Unread 30-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Bernard RIP In Pieces

Unread 30-12-2010, 08:50 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
I know , I was just............oh £#%&! off

Unread 30-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
What would be perfect would be that they slip further and further down until March, the new owners panic sack him, employ a very expensive new manager and a barrage of injuries means that they cannot pick themselves up, finally being relugated on the last minute of the season to either:

A: An offside goal
B: A Gerrard own goal trying to to play a hollywood pass from the outside of his boot

It could happen...
Similar to his one for Chelsea last season then?

Unread 31-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

I find it fascinating that St. Rafa of Assisi is beyond reproach...

A Liverpool-based journo on talksport today said 'Roy Hodgson has taken a club from challenging for European honours to a mid-table side...'

Forgive me, but wasn't Woy manager of Fulham whilst your manager failed last season?

So who do you want as Woys replacement?

Rafa!!! He will bring back the glory days of 7th in the league!!!!

Unread 31-12-2010, 12:57 AM
MrBishi

Obvious mistake, he's gone from a club that can challenge for European honours to a mid-table side

Unread 01-01-2011, 04:19 PM
rogieop

Unread 05-01-2011, 09:52 PM
no fun

the league is [SIZE="7"]off

relegation might be [SIZE="7"]on

Unread 05-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Jez Quigley

God I love this thread

Unread 05-01-2011, 09:55 PM
red in cumbria

Woy is definitely [SIZE="7"]off now, I think

Unread 08-01-2011, 05:41 PM
no fun

very worried

been incommunicado all day, drove to cambridge and back had the stones on the cd player in the car so hadnt heard the news on the radio

king kenneth of dalglish, the greatest manager to ever grace the game of association football

its on

oh yes, its on

Unread 12-01-2011, 10:07 PM
no fun

very confused now

king kenny returned so its clearly on, but hes done worse than woy did in is first 2 games so it must be off

£#%&!ing baffling

Unread 22-01-2011, 05:25 PM
no fun

a win for king kenneth, its [SIZE="7"]£#%&!ing back on

Unread 22-01-2011, 05:56 PM
andyroo

Tremendous, tremendous achievement. It is after all the first time in history a manager has won his fourth game in charge.
Closed Thread