United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-10-2019, 03:04 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
It's peak Pogba. Right before a derby he puts the club and his manager in an awkward position like that. Even Alice Cooper knows what Pogba is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww

Can't really fault Ole too much, not sure what he could've said. Maybe refuse to comment on it, but that would only fuel speculation. Maybe said that Pogba is a rat and he wants out of the club as soon as possible? Probably wouldn't go down too well.

He's just backing his players in public, I bet he wants to stab the @#%&! in the eye behind closed doors.
People seemed happy enough when Ferguson did it with Rooney.

Unread 18-10-2019, 04:57 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Came on here to post the same.

It's embarrassing.

He's ok with his star player being pictured with the manager of a club who openly want to sign him?

Needs to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He’s being cucked in plain sight. Where’s his self respect?
Get a grip.

He’s not giving the media what they want. He also seems to prefer keeping any shit in-house, which is good management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
People seemed happy enough when Ferguson did it with Rooney.
Fergie did what he did to pressure Rooney and his agent after they called out the club. There was a purpose to it. The Pogba situation is entirely different.

Unread 18-10-2019, 06:02 PM
red in cumbria

Rooney had also achieved rather more for the club even at that point than Pogba ever will. Obvious, but still worth saying.

Unread 18-10-2019, 06:23 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Rooney had also achieved rather more for the club even at that point than Pogba ever will. Obvious, but still worth saying.
The fact he wanted to piss off to city was also a big issue.

Unread 18-10-2019, 06:36 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

This is Pogba's FOURTH ason and we are still waiting for him to arrive...

Bunks nailed it from day one....

Unread 18-10-2019, 07:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
The fact he wanted to piss off to city was also a big issue.
Don't get me wrong, we were all mad at him for that. But its for the above reason that we forgave him quickly.

Unread 18-10-2019, 08:40 PM
Switching Off

Salah out apparently.

Unread 18-10-2019, 09:55 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Salah out apparently.
They won’t miss him. Think I’m right in saying he hasn’t scored against us at OT?

Mane is the one...

Woodward not allowing Van Gaal to sign him was criminal.

Unread 19-10-2019, 02:33 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
They won’t miss him. Think I’m right in saying he hasn’t scored against us at OT?

Mane is the one...

Woodward not allowing Van Gaal to sign him was criminal.
I don’t think Salahs scored against us full stop has he? He’s been particularly woeful at Old Trafford though.

Agree re Mane, he’s their unplayable one when he’s on it.

I’ve a mate who reckons Mane would have been shite for us had we signed him, given then way almost every transfers went for us over the last 6 years and our strange gift of turning talent into shit I’m almost inclined to think he may be right. I did still want us to sign him in his last season at Southampton though.

Unread 19-10-2019, 06:54 AM
MUFC One Love

Salah hasn't been great this season but if he is out it's a big one. Just his presence on the pitch can help them so hopefully hes out.

Quote:
That would be such a laugh tbf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
If that happens, it will be the most memorable home game in years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
russell beardsmore could still get in this team.
If weve got some players back we have a good chance.

Unread 19-10-2019, 08:17 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Salah hasn't been great this season but if he is out it's a big one. Just his presence on the pitch can help them so hopefully hes out.

If weve got some players back we have a good chance.
You’re in for some disappointment if you read the thread title.

Unread 19-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Switching Off

De Gea is with the squad. Martial too.

Unread 19-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
De Gea is with the squad. Martial too.
Yay.

Was just reading that Klopp was unhappy with Danny Mills picking 11 Liverpool players for his combined 11. He is creating a banana skin!

Enter Keown. Picked 1 United player! Harry Maguire.

Dave’s star has fallen.

Also Pogba.

Unread 19-10-2019, 09:14 PM
waynes ear's

Closed Thread