United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-10-2018, 10:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Tbh I'm surprised at just how shit the clubs he gets linked with. Villa, Newcastle. Must be crushing his ego.

Unread 26-10-2018, 02:17 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I remember when he left Chelsea there was a big piece in The Times detailing much of the stuff going on behind the scenes. Saying that the Chelsea players said he'd come back a different guy, and the public blowout with the doctors was really just the tip of the iceberg.
He’s too fragile. I can only imagine the conversation with Abramovich over selling Cech to Arsenal - a club and manager he despised - at a time when he probably considered himself totally bullet proof. It’s conjecture of course, but you could argue his career has been on the wane ever since.

One of the strengths of Fergie was the ability to lose it with a player on Saturday and shake it off by Monday. Mourinho has none of that; he’s like a little girl.

Unread 26-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Closed Thread