United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Football Thank you Ole.

For that run when he came in, making us believe again, the best start for a United manager in history....

For PSG away....

For the hope returning....

To even be in contention for top four after being 11 a drift when he came in.....6th, closer to relegation than the top.

Let's get the fitness sorted, bring in your players and go again next year....

the boss.

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Sparky***

Shut up you £#%&!ing idiot

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:38 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
For that run when he came in, making us believe again, the best start for a United manager in history....

For PSG away....

To even be in contention for top four after being 11 a drift when he came in.....6th, closer to relegation than the top.

the boss.
i've told you about sniffing glue, haven't i?

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:39 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

utd99

Quote:
That’s the spirit.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
You think the last guy would have even had us anywhere near the top 4 ?

Had us run in goals away in the champions league..

I believe in the boss, he needs time to make his own team, his own pre season, his own transfers his stamp..

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:40 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:

For PSG away....

the boss.

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:42 PM
believe

Yes, thanks for all that but he’s not got a chance of turning this around I’m afraid. I’ll never dislike him for taking this role on but he’s so far out of his depth it’s frightening. The only person who could have made a change for us is Mourinho and look how that turned out. This is going to be an absolute disaster for Solskjaer.

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yes, thanks for all that but he’s not got a chance of turning this around I’m afraid. I’ll never dislike him for taking this role on but he’s so far out of his depth it’s frightening. The only person who could have made a change for us is Mourinho and look how that turned out. This is going to be an absolute disaster for Solskjaer.
it already is

Clownbones

Quote:

For PSG away....

the boss.
Some much needed positivity.

Hope you're right, mate.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Where will we finish next season ? Because to judge the man on this end of season is unfair....

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:44 PM
utd99

Quote:
Anyone would be out of their depth with this crowd; none of whom are his players. This is happening because of the chief exec and the previous two managers, not him.

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
You think the last guy would have even had us anywhere near the top 4 ?

Had us run in goals away in the champions league..

I believe in the boss, he needs time to make his own team, his own pre season, his own transfers his stamp..
I don't believe in him. I have no reason to other than a freakish purple patch of results over 11 games or whatever it was.

There's no evidence whatsoever that he can cut it at this level over a season and if we start next season poorly there's a very good chance we could £#%&!ing nosedive

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I don't believe in him. I have no reason to other than a freakish purple patch of results over 11 games or whatever it was.

There's no evidence whatsoever that he can cut it at this level over a season and if we start next season poorly there's a very good chance we could £#%&!ing nosedive
yeah but we beat PSG

Sparky***

Put simply - we are £#%&!ed

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:46 PM
ZiggyStardust

Not sure I’ve ever seen such a contrast from an incredible winning run to pretty much losing every game

He’ll get a pass for now however that goodwill won’t extend into next season
Not expecting a miraculous transformation or a title challenge but we need to see some sign that Ole can coach and construct a side that could develop in the next 2 or 3 season into a side that could challenge

Have to say I’m worried we made a stupid emotional decision
Ole looks a little lost at the moment and on bench it seems to be me that Phelan is telling Ole what we should do

TreeFiddy

Credit where it’s due.

Thank you Ashley.

For never giving up. Playing in whichever position you’re asked. For taking bird shit in your gob for the good of the team. For captaining a poor side with authority and charisma. Delivering some of the finest crosses witnessed since Beckham wore the shirt.

Rest up son and get yourself ready for a title charge in 2020.

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***
shut up you £#%&!ing idiot
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:47 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:

For PSG away....

the boss.
Works for me and nice to see a bit of perspective instead of the usual spoilt rattle chucking

Good post

Unread 28-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Put simply - we are £#%&!ed
As you keep repeating.....

£#%&! off to another thread you dark, gloomy shineyheaded, Incel £#%&!.
Closed Thread