United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2014, 01:55 PM
waynes ear's

John Solako is a £#%&!ing #@&%!

Unread 20-04-2014, 01:55 PM
HERTS_RED

£#%&!ing awful state of affairs, need Chelsea to do a job - Thank £#%&! they've moved straight to the next game

Hull: Harper, Elmohamady, Chester, Davies, Rosenior, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Boyd, Jelavic, Long. Subs: Figueroa, Bruce, Koren, Fryatt, Jakupovic, Sagbo, Quinn.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal,Ramsey, Arteta, Cazorla, Ozil, Podolski, Giroud. Subs: Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Flamini, Fabianski, Sanogo, Jenkinson, Kallstrom.

Unread 20-04-2014, 01:57 PM
Signor Whippy

rogers with a black armband on the horrible @#%&!

Unread 20-04-2014, 01:59 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
£#%&!ing awful state of affairs, need Chelsea to do a job - Thank £#%&! they've moved straight to the next game
we need chelsea to win to give city a chance to reduce the shitness of @#%&!s winning the league

£#%&!ing hell :shakehead:

Unread 20-04-2014, 01:59 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
£#%&!ing awful state of affairs, need Chelsea to do a job
It's over.

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:01 PM
silv

Don't understand why you would watch it

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Don't understand why you would watch it
Because we've got nothing better to do, alright!!??

Seriously though, i'm going for a run now.

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Mr Castro

What was that Podolski/referee handshake about?

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:06 PM
doudou

Oh great another minute's silence for someone we've never heard of

Edit: shame Niall Quinn can't do a 90-minute silence for us, village £#%&!ing idiot

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Mr Castro

Let's have a minutes silence for someone today, just to keep the trend going.

I'm sure everton can scour the archives to find an ex player who died recently.

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
What was that Podolski/referee handshake about?
Hitlers birthday.

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Vedder

Ffs

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:11 PM
waynes ear's

what the £#%&!

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:30 PM
MJ Ramone

been doing some decorating & avoiding the game.
Wasn't expecting anything else.

The only consolation I can take from this living hell is that we're unimaginably shit.
If we were challenging with them & they beat us to it it'd be harder to live with...but who am I trying to kid? It's £#%&!ing disgusting

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
been doing some decorating & avoiding the game.
Wasn't expecting anything else.

The only consolation I can take from this living hell is that we're unimaginably shit.
If we were challenging with them & they beat us to it it'd be harder to live with...but who am I trying to kid? It's £#%&!ing disgusting
Tbh, Liverpool winning the league reflects badly on Chelsea, City and Spurs more than us, truth be told. They've out performed, out thought and out-played all of them whilst spending a fraction of the money those 3 have.

United are just in the midst of incredible self sabotage.

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:37 PM
ZiggyStardust

Great goal

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Vedder

That average player Ramsey again

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:42 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tbh, Liverpool winning the league reflects badly on Chelsea, City and Spurs more than us, truth be told. They've out performed, out thought and out-played all of them whilst spending a fraction of the money those 3 have.

United are just in the midst of incredible self sabotage.
yep.

Hire the right manager back in the summer & bring in a couple of central midfielder's & we'd have pissed it again.
We've slashed our own throats by hiring a complete £#%&!ing loser.

Can't believe those @#%&!s have won it in the first post-Fergie season:shakehead:
Talk about salt in the wounds ...& with Everton's ex-manager dragging us down to hell for added irony.
They won't even finish in the top 4 next season but so what?..the damage is done.

I hope Everton £#%&!ing batter us today.

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Mr Castro

That was a magnificent goal.

Foul in the buildup though.

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:56 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
yep.

Hire the right manager back in the summer & bring in a couple of central midfielder's & we'd have pissed it again.
We've slashed our own throats by hiring a complete £#%&!ing loser.

Can't believe those @#%&!s have won it in the first post-Fergie season:shakehead:
Talk about salt in the wounds ...& with Everton's ex-manager dragging us down to hell for added irony.
They won't even finish in the top 4 next season but so what?..the damage is done.

I hope Everton £#%&!ing batter us today.
I wonder if Fergie would have stuck around for another year if he knew this would happen.
Closed Thread