United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Sack Moyes if we lose to Arsenal?
Yes 8 11.11%
No 55 76.39%
Guus Hiddink 9 12.50%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 03-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
clubcall

the late 80's early 90s called, it wants its bullshit back
He'll be quoting teletext next

Unread 03-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Fat Al

Lose by 1 goal, mebbe not.

Get proper tonked, then yeah.

Unread 03-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Zorg

No. What for, so he can be replaced with Di Canio?

Unread 03-11-2013, 01:19 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I wish Moyes wasn't our manager cause he simply didn't deserve the job, but no; losing to arsenal shouldn't get him sacked. But if he gets sacked I definitely won't be losing any sleep over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
No point in crying over spilt milk, but i always wanted Mourinho as our manager. You can see him and you can tell how much of a broken man he's become after he didn't get the united job. He wanted it, he even cried for it, most of the united fans wanted him as well... but of course Sir Alex didn't - and that's what mattered in the end. Whatever anyone says, succeeding Sir Alex is a very difficult job, and most managers in the world wouldn't have been adept for it. But I'm sure Mourinho would've.

As I said, he shouldn't be fired now. When Moyes has been given the job, I believe he should be given one full season as our manager as well. Sacking a manager mid-season is always destabilizing. I just pray he gets the the top 4 spot, that's all. And maybe not make us play as he does. Like take today for example; I just hated the second half, and I believe that's the worst second half of the Moyes era. It is a well known fact that attack is the best form of defense, but that's something Moyes had no intention of doing. Against a better team, we would have conceded more than one goal.
Sage
If we don't get champions league he'll be given the boot IMO, quite rightly too
I'd much prefer a more attacking minded manager, klopp would have been ideal

Obviously it's too late now but moyes has a lot to learn if he wants to stay

Unread 03-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Sage
If we don't get champions league he'll be given the boot IMO, quite rightly too
I'd much prefer a more attacking minded manager, klopp would have been ideal

Obviously it's too late now but moyes has a lot to learn if he wants to stay
Yes but Klopp probably didn't want to come and, as I've said, he'd have inherited the same shite because we're not blessed with loads of cash. It's your short term ism that is the problem with modern football... Continuity is key.

As I've says before with you lot you'd have you'd have hounded fergie out before 1990 if you'd been around.

Unread 03-11-2013, 01:54 PM
believe

people suggesting we won't make the top four need to give their heads a wobble. Have you not seen the state of the £#%&!ing league?

Unread 03-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
people suggesting we won't make the top four need to give their heads a wobble. Have you not seen the state of the £#%&!ing league?
This. It's £#%&!ing shit. Chelsea have already lost twice, city spent another squillion pounds and have lost three times (with Pellegrini mysteriously escaping criticism), even Liverpool are 3rd ffs. Only Arsenal stand out and they'll shit themselves and whine about players tackling them when the fixtures start to pile up.

Unread 03-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Signor Whippy

Should he be sacked? Course not you silly @#%&!.

Unread 03-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
This. It's £#%&!ing shit. Chelsea have already lost twice, city spent another squillion pounds and have lost three times (with Pellegrini mysteriously escaping criticism), even Liverpool are 3rd ffs. Only Arsenal stand out and they'll shit themselves and whine about players tackling them when the fixtures start to pile up.
funny intit: the club with the longest serving manager amongst the real contenders is setting the pace, and the 3 real contenders that all have new managers are taking a bit longer to find their rhythm. who'd have thunk it.

Unread 03-11-2013, 05:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
No... What he needs is a transfer window or two and if we're out of it by next May then £#%&! him off.

It wasn't his policy to have older players like Milan (where are they now?)
It wasn't him who neglected our midfield
It wasn't him who can't negotiate player purchases.
He's trying to polish the proverbial turd but rolling it in glitter.
Really? David Moyes, who has never won a trophy or managed a good footballing side, takes over the biggest club in the country and a team that won the league by a mile last year, and he's the one trying to polish a turd? I think it's more likely it's the other way around

Unread 03-11-2013, 05:52 PM
taff

short answer: no.

long answer: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Unread 03-11-2013, 05:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Really? David Moyes, who has never won a trophy or managed a good footballing side, takes over the biggest club in the country and a team that won the league by a mile last year, and he's the one trying to polish a turd? I think it's more likely it's the other way around

Unread 03-11-2013, 06:12 PM
rafabio

Thumbs up

Quote:
spot on

Unread 03-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Moyes has won the prestigious community shield. hth.

Unread 03-11-2013, 06:20 PM
ryanMUFC

We should expect to win this game though, we haven't lost to them at home for a while so it shouldn't be any different.

Unread 03-11-2013, 07:41 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
We should expect to win this game though, we haven't lost to them at home for a while so it shouldn't be any different.
2006/07 was the last time wasn't it? Solskjaer almost rescued it at the death but their @#%&!ing goalie pulled off a blinding save

Unread 03-11-2013, 07:47 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
No. What for, so he can be replaced with Di Canio?
that would be so cool.

Quote:
:0)

Unread 03-11-2013, 08:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
that would be so cool
Not really. At least Motes isn't a £#%&!ing fascist, pol :shakehead:

Unread 03-11-2013, 08:10 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
2006/07 was the last time wasn't it? Solskjaer almost rescued it at the death but their @#%&!ing goalie pulled off a blinding save
O'Shea started in midfield and we were completely played off the pitch

After a surprisingly great start to the season I thought are bubble had burst after that match. Thank £#%&! I was wrong

Unread 03-11-2013, 08:11 PM
barca99

is this thread serious?
Closed Thread