United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:00 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
Everton haven't been shit for quite some time. They also played some nice football under Moyes including last years goal of the season which was a slick passing move.

Some of you and I'm looking directly at you here just want to moan and whinge all the time.

That's fine, crack on, fill your boots over the next 12 days or so because ill tell you something there won't be anything to moan about very soon.

See you back here after the derby to re discuss.

especially ^

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Fat Al

Moyes is shit.

Everything about him is shit.

His tactics are shit.
His team selection is shit.
His transfer targets are shit.
His clothes are shit
His expression of perpetual surprise is shit.

He's shit and by dint of that, we are now shit.

Get used to it.

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:23 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
Everton haven't been shit for quite some time. They also played some nice football under Moyes including last years goal of the season which was a slick passing move.

Some of you and I'm looking directly at you here just want to moan and whinge all the time.

That's fine, crack on, fill your boots over the next 12 days or so because ill tell you something there won't be anything to moan about very soon.

See you back here after the derby to re discuss.
I look forward to it.

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Signor Whippy

Bunch of £#%&!ing drama queens on here.

Back the manager ffs, we are 3 games in with a team that won the league at a canter last season and we have made imo a good signing........abeit for more than we prob should have paid.

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Moyes is shit.

Everything about him is shit.

His tactics are shit.
His team selection is shit.
His transfer targets are shit.
His clothes are shit
His expression of perpetual surprise is shit.

He's shit and by dint of that, we are now shit.

Get used to it.
Bet his shit smells of shit too

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:31 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signor Whippy

Back the manager ffs, we are 3 games in with a team that won the league at a canter last season and we have made imo a good signing........abeit for more than we prob should have paid.
Prob? He had a £#%&!ing release clause for half of the summer for less than we paid

Unread 03-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Signor Whippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Prob? He had a £#%&!ing release clause for half of the summer for less than we paid
Correct cleverdick. Now go and take some photos. Somebody prob will pay more than they should do. bite

Unread 03-09-2013, 10:56 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Back the manager? Tell the £#%&!ing club that.
Well said.

The club have £#%&!ed him over, but he'll be the fall guy when the results become a mess.

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:06 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Oh for Christ's sake
can dish it out, but can't take it, eh? sad to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
This, the full horror of what's to unfold hasn't even become apparent yet
it was £#%&!ing apparent the days these @#%&!s took over. we have been living on borrowed time.

it will only be over when someone hunts down every one of them and £#%&!ing decapitates them.

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:11 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it will only be over when someone hunts down every one of them and £#%&!ing decapitates them.
No it won't. The debt would still have to be paid

Actually maybe it wouldn't. Either way I'd sure like to find out.

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:24 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
No it won't. The debt would still have to be paid

Actually maybe it wouldn't. Either way I'd sure like to find out.
key man insurance.

Unread 04-09-2013, 11:29 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

I just like to see the title so BTTT

Unread 04-09-2013, 11:30 AM
believe

if he knew what he'd done to this place he'd probably walk.

Unread 04-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Old Mathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
I believe that since nobody had sought to activate the release clause Woody was minded to believe that Fellaini would be sold for less. In addition the release clause usually states the manner in which the fee is paid i.e. all in one go. Woowar wanted to pay on the drip. Its a bit like buying your trainers from the Grattan catalogue - it costs you a bit more if you insist on paying over 5 years

Unread 04-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Alan

Quote:

Get £#%&!ed.

Unread 04-09-2013, 01:26 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:

A team managed by a top manager beat rivals whom have all spent big on strengthening since then. The two main rivals who cut their own throats with in fighting have also got more experienced managers than ours and coaching staff as well. We have shown unparalleled levels of transfer incompetence which also high lights the clubs belief we need players, whom we did not get.

Mr Whippy, you sir are delusional , we queens will continue with the drama .

Unread 04-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
A team managed by a top manager beat rivals whom have all spent big on strengthening since then. The two main rivals who cut their own throats with in fighting have also got more experienced managers than ours and coaching staff as well. We have shown unparalleled levels of transfer incompetence which also high lights the clubs belief we need players, whom we did not get.

Mr Whippy, you sir are delusional , we queens will continue with the drama .

Unread 04-09-2013, 01:33 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers
I believe that since nobody had sought to activate the release clause Woody was minded to believe that Fellaini would be sold for less. In addition the release clause usually states the manner in which the fee is paid i.e. all in one go. Woowar wanted to pay on the drip. Its a bit like buying your trainers from the Grattan catalogue - it costs you a bit more if you insist on paying over 5 years
Into your shelter, truth bomb bad rep setting off with your co-ordinates no doubt
Closed Thread