This phone

Unread 01-09-2013, 04:23 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
This phone

Unread 01-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Signor Whippy

It would only be Lingard on loan which may not be a bad thing. Similar to when we loaned welbeck out to the mackems, didn't do him any harm.

I really wouldnt mind Fellaini at OT, we need some steel and he has plenty of it. Loved his elbow drop yesterday

Unread 01-09-2013, 10:46 AM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
in that keano almost never lost a physical battle, that fact alone made our midfield that much harder to play against.

he's arguably one of the most difficult midfielders in the league to play against, as he routinely demonstrates against us tbf. on his day he is immense.

he's aggressive too, always wants its, either wants to take the ball back or wants to make something happen, score a goal, which cant always be said of our occasionally passive sideways merchants.

looking forward to it now. just dont know why we didnt pay his release clause ffs.

Unread 01-09-2013, 10:47 AM
believe

I'll be gutted for Luffy, if he doesn't sign now.

Unread 01-09-2013, 10:49 AM
magic_cantona

Wish he was in the today today for Anfield tbh.

Our midfield = :gayfight:

Unread 01-09-2013, 11:21 AM
MUFC One Love

Unread 01-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Stickman

Make it happen

Unread 01-09-2013, 11:42 AM
The taste of...

The thing I bear in mind about this Fellaini @#%&! is that Fergal discussed the the pro's and cons of the squad honestly with his chosen successor.

Moyseh isn't at a stage with this squad where he can drastically alter it in terms of what was being built

Fellaini would have been signed by Fengali but for the succession plan nqat

Unread 01-09-2013, 06:47 PM
saffers

£24m fee agreed according to belgian press

United to spend £50m+ tomoz?

Unread 01-09-2013, 06:51 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
£24m fee agreed according to belgian press

United to spend £50m+ tomoz?

So instead of paying the 23.5 million buyout in July and having him integrate into the first team squad during pre-season we pay even more to sign him 3 weeks into the season

Pure genius from Utd :shakehead:

Unread 01-09-2013, 06:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
So instead of paying the 23.5 million buyout in July and having him integrate into the first team squad during pre-season we pay even more to sign him 3 weeks into the season

Pure genius from Utd :shakehead:
Can we not make up some of the fee by sending Young the other way?

Unread 01-09-2013, 06:54 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Ok £25m + Young

Unread 01-09-2013, 06:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Does seem really crowded squad number wise if Herrera and Fellaini do get confirmed. I just hope Nani or Kagawa don't get thrown to the sharks somehow.

Young leaving wouldnt be a major loss, he seems to have never been fit for an extended period outside of his first couple of months at the club.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Does seem really crowded squad number wise if Herrera and Fellaini do get confirmed. I just hope Nani or Kagawa don't get thrown to the sharks somehow.
Would anyone mind a swap of Kagawa with Gundogan?

I wouldn't as clearly the Scottish managers have no idea whatsoever of what to do with him, and Gundogan would clearly massively lift our team. Maybe even Kagawa plus £10m if need be.

I'd genuinely miss Kagawa a lot as he's my third most favourite United player - but I'd rather he won the Ballon D'or at Dortmund than rot on the bench (or not even that as we've seen today) at United.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:08 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep

I wouldn't as clearly the Scottish managers have no idea whatsoever of what to do with him, and Gundogan would clearly massively lift our team. Maybe even Kagawa plus £10m if need be.

I'd genuinely miss Kagawa a lot as he's my third most favourite United player - but I'd rather he won the Ballon D'or at Dortmund than rot on the bench (or not even that as we've seen today) at United.
Only reason he isn't involved much thus far is due to lack of fitness and a tougher/longer end of season programme with wc quals then confeds. I think we'd be nuts to let him go, even for gundogan.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:12 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
not if they watched the match today

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:17 PM
ScarFace

For the buyout clause to be trigger, you need the money there n then.

Now we get to pay it on the never never.

Unread 01-09-2013, 07:54 PM
jem

Quote:

Unread 01-09-2013, 08:00 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
I'd genuinely miss Kagawa a lot as he's my third most favourite player
Who's your 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th pol?
Closed Thread