United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-11-2022, 07:40 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Fulham have lost two games in a row in injury time, that's got to hurt.
Yes one against ten men for an hour the fraud @#%&!s

Unread 13-11-2022, 07:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Of course you don’t.
having watched it back I think i'm wrong on that one. It's a great pass into space tbh

Unread 13-11-2022, 07:43 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
They were unlucky this week, but they played an hour against ten men last week and showed no desire to win the game.
I’d like to think poor finishing from us actually makes them lucky . Eriksen , martial and The Scottish Player all should have scored.

Desperately need a cf. even if they cannot sign the right one in Jan, loan someone. Let Ronaldo go and bring someone in. Surely there’s a hidden gem out there. What exactly are the scouts paid for?!

Maybe someone from a lesser known team smashes it at the World Cup. Got to always be wary signing players after a good international tournament , but we might just have to take the risk.

Cannot see any of the top strikers leaving in Jan.

Unread 13-11-2022, 07:44 PM
Dr Stranger

We’ve missed Antony the last few games. Post WC, I’d love to see Martial, Rashford and Antony get a run. That’s the preferred front three. Be nice to see it get a few games.

Unread 13-11-2022, 07:44 PM
Sparky***

by the way is it just me or do Tyler and Neville sound positively £#%&!ing deflated that we've won that?

If that were Haaland or Salah, Tyler would be screeching down the mic and neville would probably be doing his "oooooooohhhhhhh" in the background

Unread 13-11-2022, 07:47 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
having watched it back I think i'm wrong on that one. It's a great pass into space tbh

https://youtu.be/eRvEQmi-CyA
Rashford would have smashed that right against the GK. The goal is actually very well taken , great composure and decision making from the young lad

Quote:
by the way is it just me or do Tyler and Neville sound positively £#%&!ing deflated that we've won that?

If that were Haaland or Salah, Tyler would be screeching down the mic and neville would probably be doing his "oooooooohhhhhhh" in the background
I don’t think I’m being biased, but I swear garnacho was fouled in the box. Neville saying nothing was wrong?his legs get taken out by the Fulham defender.

There’s one thing if it were only shoulder to shoulder , or he was quicker and got Infront of garnacho , the Fulham player takes out his legs to get Infront of him

Unread 13-11-2022, 07:57 PM
Ethers

£#%&!ing hell, the misery merchants even analysing to the inch a last minute winner like that ffs

What a win. Huge.

Unread 13-11-2022, 07:57 PM
Marvel7

Bit fortunate second half, our level dropped massively, honestly believe we are running on fumes.

Even with a below par second half we created chances, just need some £#%&!er to put them away.

Martial looked way off the pace, to be expected, but even so some of his movement is what we have been missing.

As someone said earlier, our first XI is pretty good, we just have so little behind it. If you think of the modern game as a 22 man game, we probably have 15 or 16 players that we would want in our 22, that's 6 or 7 players needed, 6 or 7 players we can not call on to rotate or change games. Also consider, that 15 or 16 we have that we are OK with, that includes leaving Lindelof in the squad who everyone of us shuts ourselves when he is picked, that includes leaving one of McFred in the squad, that includes leaving Sancho in the squad who is fast becoming our new Pogba, that includes leaving Martial in the squad who is fast approaching a testimonial and we're still talking about potential.

Be in no doubt what sort of a squad ETH has inherited, be in no doubt how big a job he has.

That being said, we have been average to decent so far this year season, with a bit of terrible thrown in, yet we are still in all cups, 3 points off top 4 with games in hand, and just 6 points off second. A couple of inspired post world cup signings, some freshness in Martial's legs, this could be a great first season for ETH.

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:05 PM
Stickman

couldn’t care less about anything barring the points today, especially with no game for over a month.

If we can win our GIH we’re 1 point off Spurs who look out of sorts despite resilience and Newcastle who couldn’t be playing any better. I think we’ll improve and got to pick up 9/9 after the world cup, no tripping up at home to Forest or away to Wolves etc

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:12 PM
browser

2 match winning goals with his left peg and that pass to McTommers with his right.

He might be our most talented forward and we spent 70m on two of them. Sign him up to a Spanish style 800m release clause deal.

What a player.

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:27 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:

Oh, absolutely.

I said during the game that Neville was in his element in that second half. He’s like a weird masochist. Derives great pleasure in droning on about how bad United are and relishing the opportunity to show how non-biased he is.

It’s the exact opposite when he does comms on Liverpool. Everything they do is incredible.

As for Tyler, I’m not sure he knows what day it is tbf.

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:29 PM
armchair

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:29 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:

Good to see him doing a pisstake impression of Klopp on that thumbnail.

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:30 PM
puressence

Still buzzing

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:36 PM
armchair

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:40 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
Oh, absolutely.

I said during the game that Neville was in his element in that second half. He’s like a weird masochist. Derives great pleasure in droning on about how bad United are and relishing the opportunity to show how non-biased he is.

It’s the exact opposite when he does comms on Liverpool. Everything they do is incredible.
Also just remembered he gave Man of the Match to that lanky #@&%! who just spent the evening running round fouling United players.

#@&%!.

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
Also just remembered he gave Man of the Match to that lanky #@&%! who just spent the evening running round fouling United players.

#@&%!.
He probably was the best player on the pitch tbf.

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:45 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Have only watched this from 2:38 on about fifteen times so far

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:54 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
interesting stuff.

I think we are heading in the right direction.

If only we had you know who still available - what a young forward line we'd have.

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He probably was the best player on the pitch tbf.
You and your bloody logical thinking