United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 30-01-2023, 04:33 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
First guy is hilarious. He's like an Adam Sandler character.

Unread 30-01-2023, 05:01 PM
sweetleftfoot

Lad in work today referred to them as having "the best centre half in the world" missing. Laughed in his ginger face.

Deluded.

Unread 30-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Lad in work today referred to them as having "the best centre half in the world" missing. Laughed in his ginger face.

Deluded.
And what about all those games they’ve lost with him there. He’s been shite all season.

Unread 30-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Lok

The bloke had 1 very good season and 2 good ones and apparently he's the best defender the league has ever seen

He has been awful all season and wasn't great last year.

Unread 30-01-2023, 07:01 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
The bloke had 1 very good season and 2 good ones and apparently he's the best defender the league has ever seen

He has been awful all season and wasn't great last year.
I’ve never known a fan base so obsessed with what they have being the best.

Klopp, Salah, VVD, ‘Trent’, ‘Robbo’. Not enough for them to just be good, they have to be the BEST IN THE WORLD.

It even extends to their second place finishes being the best second placed finishes you’ve ever seen!

Unread 30-01-2023, 07:03 PM
92ToBury

Repeat and believe. The vermin fans are like some religious cult.

Trent was the best English full-back ever until he got put under pressure defensively and crumbled against us. More and more teams have picked up on it and watched him do the same.

Unread 30-01-2023, 07:07 PM
Drexl

Best in the world at getting pepper sprayed tbf

Unread 30-01-2023, 09:25 PM
magic_cantona

It's quite remarkable just how shit Salah has become. Gets his new bumper contract, turns into Memphis Depay. My Scouse supporting brother in law always said Mane was easily better. Fair play to him for actually being a Liverpool fan getting something right.

Unread 30-01-2023, 10:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
It's quite remarkable just how shit Salah has become. Gets his new bumper contract, turns into Memphis Depay. My Scouse supporting brother in law always said Mane was easily better. Fair play to him for actually being a Liverpool fan getting something right.
Mane was a huge player for them, bailed them out the shit so many times with crucial goals, did a load of the donkeywork that others wouldn't.

Unread 30-01-2023, 10:15 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I’ve never known a fan base so obsessed with what they have being the best.

Klopp, Salah, VVD, ‘Trent’, ‘Robbo’. Not enough for them to just be good, they have to be the BEST IN THE WORLD.

It even extends to their second place finishes being the best second placed finishes you’ve ever seen!
I really dislike that goblin.

Unread 30-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Mane was a huge player for them, bailed them out the shit so many times with crucial goals, did a load of the donkeywork that others wouldn't.
I’ve had some light mockery re suggesting he was THE player I’d always want to miss the game any United when they were flying. Salah has more in his locker etc but Mane is more important to the team.

Unread 30-01-2023, 10:36 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Lots of locals think the same too. Salah pisses them off. I get why.

Unread 31-01-2023, 12:32 AM
dunk

He pisses me off too tbf.

So many games he’s on the periphery doing dick all, then suddenly he’s scored 2, usually because he’s been left in space as they’ve massively overloaded the opposite side or smashed a 70 yard long ball in behind the fullback for him or Mane to chase.

Fast as £#%&! and a wand of a left peg.

Unread 01-02-2023, 10:54 PM
andyroo

Quote:
I actually wish we'd signed him. I never wanted to admit it while he was playing for them

Unread 04-02-2023, 07:25 PM
Pop

v Wolves...

- One of the worst results in our history

- I can't take any more

- The club is rotting

- Another weekend ruined

- what's the point anymore.

- We might be sucked into a relgation battle if we continue. Not even joking.

- They should all be given cold showers, bent over and whipped with a hose.

- When will this hell end

- I have no words. I'm numb

- Relegation beckons us as far as I am concerned

- I’m out of here

- I feel dirty and ashamed

- Klopp looks a broken man

- £#%&! literally everyone in the club

- Give us that sweet sweet Arabian money.

- Salah is £#%&!ing useless

- What a waste of money Nunez and Gapko have been

- I'm not angry, I'm £#%&!ing livid

- Absolutely heartbreaking hearing Wolves fans laughing at us

Etc, etc. Can't be arsed doing more nuggets on my phone, awkward.

Unread 04-02-2023, 07:43 PM
Selhurst Samurai

What a waste of money Nunez and Gapko have been

Thats got to be a paddlin'

Unread 04-02-2023, 07:45 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
What a waste of money Nunez and Gapko have been

Thats got to be a paddlin'
But they don’t spend any money

Unread 04-02-2023, 07:45 PM
puressence

Looking forward to the watch tv stuff

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:02 PM
red in cumbria

Klopp's meltdown at Dortmund actually got them into the relegation places IIRC.

A repeat of that would be cool

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:10 PM
Switching Off